Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
A doubt, out of curiosity, is it a fact that it is impossible to buy everything in the game? I imagine it is so because the game has a time limit to play until the end of the game, but I wanted to ask why I'm very curious if such a feat is possible.

I'm in chapter 4 where the whole world opens up.
Without cheating, you won't be able to buy everything.

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Last I played there were multiple scenes where you got a message or a card saying this game is still in development and that these scenes were unfinished etc.. If you're saying they are, great I'll continue. I was actually enjoying the story and the gameplay which is why I decided to hold and wait for the complete experience.
placeholder is a word with a precise meaning.
it's mean some assets (can be image, text, ui or anything like that) aren't the definitive one and will be replaced when the definitive assets will be 'release'.
the game don't have any placeholder image or text. not all the scene had art yet, but the art isn't replaced by a placeholder.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
A doubt, out of curiosity, is it a fact that it is impossible to buy everything in the game? I imagine it is so because the game has a time limit to play until the end of the game, but I wanted to ask why I'm very curious if such a feat is possible.

I'm in chapter 4 where the whole world opens up.
On my own optimized save, I managed to buy pretty much everything that opens up, barring about 1 million of Pron's worth of investments, in total. (Most of the investments in early chapter 4 and onwards, are available until the end of the game)
That is VERY close to everything, because a ton of investments open up throughout chapter 4 and 5, later than the first chapter 4 investment round. Probably around ~95-98% of the stuff in chapter 4/5.
But keep in mind, that my save is optimized as hell, and you are likely to fall several millions of Pron below that. So you'll likely get most of the investments before the end of the game, but definitely not all of them.
I would recommend focusing on investments that give lots of profit in early chapter 4: Banks, shops, merchants etc.
Ultimately, it should leave you with a lot more spare change for all the more humanitarian, non-profit goals later on.
Think about your choices, but don't obsess over them :)

• Wow
Reactions: Birdnman993

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
On my own optimized save
Without cheating, you won't be able to buy everything.
And IIRC, there's some dumbass investements, too. .

Also, you will definitely miss out on fully drawn-out sex scenes if ya don't drop moneys on some prostitutes in very very early game, but that'll lessen your ability to finance investments (and no benefit of banging chicks other than sex).

Moral of story: cheat

(under section "Games reaction")

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... I replayed this game from the start and I really enjoyed it :) Such a great story!

I'm at this point at the beginning of chapter 5 where I can decide how to devide 6 pieces of shard...
So... Tricky question for you guys :
What is your chosen 6 ? I think we all agree they ALL deserve a piece but... What if you REALLY had to chose?
For me : Yarra, Qum, Robin, Uyae, Hilstara, Riala :)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Moral of story: cheat
Or, y'know, just have fun playing the game first time around, without psychotically hyperfixating on every perfect variable... And have fun the second time around by optimizing within the fun and fair confines of the game, that allow you to ace practically every section in the game, with the best results, by planning ahead, WITHOUT ever having to use a cheat.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So... I replayed this game from the start and I really enjoyed it :) Such a great story!

I'm at this point at the beginning of chapter 5 where I can decide how to devide 6 pieces of shard...
What is your chosen 6 ? I think we all agree they ALL deserve a piece but... What if you REALLY had to chose?
Without context of further choices... Yeah, pretty much the older characters/succubi and Robin for being Simon's daughter. Don't wanna go the way of Esthera and her many kids.
Riala, Yarra, Iris, Qum, Hilstara, Robin

Reactions: zh

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

you will receive a few new shard pieces in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because... reasons.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
you will receive a few new shard pieces in the future.
because... reasons.
OP is replaying the game, which means one of two things:
They have already optimized their game, which means your advice is superflous.
They are playing the game on his own terms, which means your advice is unwarranted.

The question was who would YOU give shards to, in Simon's shoes. Not which shard-bearers help you the most in pedantic over-optimization.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
OP is replaying the game, which means one of two things:
They have already optimized their game, which means your advice is superflous.
They are playing the game on his own terms, which means your advice is unwarranted.

The question was who would YOU give shards to, in Simon's shoes. Not which shard-bearers help you the most in pedantic over-optimization.
my suggestion is base on the content of the last update. so there is a good probably the user don't know of it.
that scene can get a gameover so i think is significative, expecialy because shard allocation is bascially irrelevant for the whole game
the whole thing is under spoler, meaning is based on "future" event, so it's at the decision of the user if read the spoiler or not.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
my suggestion is base on the content of the last update. so there is a good probably the user don't know of it.
that scene can get a gameover so i think is significative, expecialy because shard allocation is bascially irrelevant for the whole game
the whole thing is under spoler, meaning is based on "future" event, so it's at the decision of the user if read the spoiler or not.
Yeah, a tiny, almost insignificant chance. None of them are even necessary to achieve the best result in their respective checks (barring 1 requiring a bit of an obscure choice early in the game).
The odds of you losing at the end because the right person didn't have a shard really don't warrant throwing roleplaying to the wind.
Because really, why would Simon or *any* player want to give a shard to fucking
before characters like Riala, Yarra or Robin?
The shard-distribution has always been more of a role-playing/opinion-based choice, than a mechanically important one. Sierra's own words. I think by spending so many years, fussing over every tiny variable in number in the game, you've lost touch with the fact that there is an actual story and characters behind them.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Yup, my question was just a role-play question, just asking for your top 6. But trying to min-max this game is kinda fun too!
I always have fulminato's calculator open on the side :)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, a tiny, almost insignificant chance. None of them are even necessary to achieve the best result in their respective checks (barring 1 requiring a bit of an obscure choice early in the game).
the value of the chance is not very relevant, it's exist. you make two points, and both of them are invalid in this discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

The odds of you losing at the end because the right person didn't have a shard really don't warrant throwing roleplaying to the wind.
it's a check based only on event in the past, there is nothing you can do in the section to change the result.
this mean if you hit the game over you need to reload a fuckton old save to fix the problem.
and a unavoidable game over is a big fucking problem. {at the start of the most recent section the game tell you not all save are viables based on prerequisite}

Because really, why would Simon or *any* player want to give a shard to fucking
before characters like Riala, Yarra or Robin?
"...it doesn't matter so long as we win in the end." simon words.
shard to this three character literally do nothing in the game (it's useless even the rp bonus granted by shard assegnation)
the other characters... they are actually useful in calculation, in one case can prevent the death of said characters, and because wich survive the last section had immortality granted regardless of shard distribution...

and it isn't you only had 4 shards. there is ample margin to give them to your favorite haremette. but we are talking about game over, not changing a line of dialogue.

The shard-distribution has always been more of a role-playing/opinion-based choice, than a mechanically important one. Sierra's own words. I think by spending so many years, fussing over every tiny variable in number in the game, you've lost touch with the fact that there is an actual story and characters behind them.

no?

Reactions: hahahacker and zh

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Gotta have Nalili and Orilise those 2 are my favorites. There are others I like alot but they can be interchangeable. But those are my top 2.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anyone got a fullsave?
I'm sure some have multiple "full saves".
You're going to need to say what choices you're wanting them to have made throughout the game, including what investments, what order things were done and more.

Better to just play it for yourself.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
I'm sure some have multiple "full saves".
You're going to need to say what choices you're wanting them to have made throughout the game, including what investments, what order things were done and more.

Better to just play it for yourself.
is it worth playing this game for smut scenes? Or its game more about story??

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes