Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

I made a mistake...
I wanted to craft the Magekiller Hat but...
Looks like I forgot to unequip red hat from Sho.

Is there a way to get it back?
For once I don't mind the cheating option... Damn, I can't believe I forgot to unequip her...
take a save editor (you can find it here on f95 or on tls wiki) and add the "armor" number 201

Reactions: zh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
nice! Hopefully that didn't f*ck up my save file.
I opened the file with the save editor, then to items-->armor then at the Red hat line I switched from 0 to 1.

Then Robin was there in the old house and I managed to craft what I wanted (she doesn't even appear there if you don't have the 4 hats lol)

I also found that Sho was in the Orgasmic Empire palace but.. no way to take her stuff.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
nice! Hopefully that didn't f*ck up my save file.
I opened the file with the save editor, then to items-->armor then at the Red hat line I switched from 0 to 1.

Then Robin was there in the old house and I managed to craft what I wanted (she doesn't even appear there if you don't have the 4 hats lol)

I also found that Sho was in the Orgasmic Empire palace but.. no way to take her stuff.
For those reading the thread, don't forget this can happen with Wynn as well.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys!

Just a very specific question :
I've read that that [luck] helps avoiding status effect or applying them. But does anyone know the precise formula for this?

For exemple : Aka's Deathblow move has 50% chance to apply [Deathblow] status. But how exactly is [luck] helping there? Is it significant to increase Aka's [luck]? Heirloom Pin II increases [luck] by 100 so I thought that was interesting on Aka but... maybe not. I don't know the [luck] math! What is the [luck] math?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
1.0 + (user.luk - luk) * 0.001 is the base formula(1.0 being 100% chance) but Serria is thinking of changing it since is more able to now

zh

Oct 17, 2017
1.0 + (user.luk - luk) * 0.001 is the base formula(1.0 being 100% chance) but Serria is thinking of changing it since is more able to now
So, just to make sure I understand, in Aka's Deathblow case, knowing this status effect has default 50% chance to apply...
Is it 0.5+(Aka.luck - target.luck) *0.001 ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So, just to make sure I understand, in Aka's Deathblow case, knowing this status effect has default 50% chance to apply...
Is it 0.5+(Aka.luck - target.luck) *0.001 ?
after that you need to apply the target resistance of that specific status. if the target has a 25% resistance (it block 1 over 4 attempt) it's

[0.5+(Aka.luck - target.luck) *0.001] *0.75

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... did you guys speculate about the last harem member?
Personally don't think it will be some unkown character. My f*cked-up speculation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I didn't really utilise Lilith a lot in combat because I thought she was a bit awkward but... Damn I was wrong!
Her synergy with Vhala is SO STRONG! The best synergy of the whole game?
Oh... and I didn't even try all Lilith skills yet...

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
By the way, I didn't really utilise Lilith a lot in combat because I thought she was a bit awkward but... Damn I was wrong!
Her synergy with Vhala is SO STRONG! The best synergy of the whole game?
Oh... and I didn't even try all Lilith skills yet...
She also has an awesome synergy with Robin called "Fart of the Gods" which deals massive damage to all enemies but rather expensive.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
So... did you guys speculate about the last harem member?
Personally don't think it will be some unkown character. My f*cked-up speculation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am also wondering about that, and at first i thought that it would be Hester with some years fucked away.
But now i think it will be someone new from the New Optional dungeon before the final battle.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I was able to open v0.58.0 with RPG MAKER VX Ace, but with 74.7 it is not possible anymore. Does anymone know how to solve it?

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone knows what could be issue here in starting to play on JoiPlay?
I have few other RPG Maker games and they're working fine and I also downloaded RTP Version of this game...

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I was able to open v0.58.0 with RPG MAKER VX Ace, but with 74.7 it is not possible anymore. Does anymone know how to solve it?
nothing has change since the first version i downloaded. v0.19

Anyone knows what could be issue here in starting to play on JoiPlay?
I have few other RPG Maker games and they're working fine and I also downloaded RTP Version of this game...
i know nothing about joyplay, but the error message seem tied to a cheat system. you can disable it and try again?
but i repeat, i cannot give any help for joyplay.

Apr 19, 2021
:)
nothing has change since the first version i downloaded. v0.19

i know nothing about joyplay, but the error message seem tied to a cheat system. you can disable it and try again?
but i repeat, i cannot give any help for joyplay.
Thanks, I didn't know that there was a clear option of disabling cheat, It's working now.
I have played this game 3-4 times fully optimised, currently my pc is not working from 1 month. So, I thought of playing on my phone, that's why didn't know about this.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
During Yarra's Route, about Cum's mood.
If she has a RP score of 100, she has 12 mood, does this mean she can do all 4 scenes without any problems later? Without needing the sleep action?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
During Yarra's Route, about Cum's mood.
If she has a RP score of 100, she has 12 mood, does this mean she can do all 4 scenes without any problems later? Without needing the sleep action?
yes, she join all the four scene, but you need to interact with the succubus guarding palace access (in the servant tunnels) before you do the succubus hunt, otherwise she will let you pass 'free'. you still need to take the sleep action to complete the route, there are 8 action and 8 time slot. if qum is 100+ the sleep scene grant yarra +5

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have problems with the Adfort Summit, I do not know what deals I should make to get the votes in my favor.
And when to tell the dwarves for what they should vote. And what I need to vote.
I try to follow the , but do not understand the explanation.
I need a better sorted step-by-step instruction day by day...

To get:

Day 1
Declaration of War / NO
Day2
Defense Pact / YES
New Unpeople / NO
Day 3
Advance Alliance / NO
Orc Extermination / NO
War Vaults / YES

What I have is
- have convinced the Yhilini ambassador of your efforts to help the poor during Aka's route
- and the dwarf embassy

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes