Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
"- 6 new skills dedicated to swapping active party members, a newly coded capability."

I have no idea of how this is going to be coded, but I made two funny scenarios in my head with Pokemon moves: U-Turn and Baton Pass :ROFLMAO:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
One of the Sierra Lee' reply to a Appreciation/Feedback after the July Update

View attachment 3977673

IMAGINE THE DEPTH OF THE GAME.

To all the people complaining about the game being too complex without a walk-through, Thats the intricate design as a Classic RPG for you, The developer after putting this much depth and freedom of choices that significantly impact ur gameplay has all the right to leave you happy/sad/proud/weeping/laughing or angry out of the immersive value of the game if you do end up Locking yourself up, cause of Good/Bad...Right/Wrong decisions, Knowingly or Unknowingly.

Point is - With the effort Sierra has put in to it, its fair that people should play AT LEAST THE FIRST run without a walkthrough, because thats how you play this masterpiece, You get rewarded or punished based on your choices...Isnt that what people ask for so many times in this forum? yes the game is HUGE but i feel THE MAIN ISSUE, is that its defined as a hentai game, Take the hentai out of it, and it will also get the crowd that truly appreciate the masterpiece it is in the world of RPGs. (I know a lot of Eroge players here appreciate the depth and hard work here too)
great in theory but the number of people who can and want to afford 200+ hours for a single RPG (not a factory game, not multiplayer, singleplayer RPG!) is, well, not a lot. Even among the people on these kinds of forums.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 4016021
Never really thought about what luck does in the game. Was it just buff/debuff rate and some rare skills scaling before 0.75?
status, not debuff. they are mechanical different things in the engine. the main functional role of LUK in standard RPGMAKER is increase or reduce probability to land/resist status. and of some pitful amount IIRC eack luck point increase/decrease the posibility of 0.1%

Mar 31, 2020
Played this first on a toshiba with a flickering screen,
Then got a legion 5 that can run all the AAA games at highest settings.....
it's the same ROFL

This one needs an anime, if i'm a billionaire I could make it happen.
I just hope we get to see more into the Anak's past.
He's the char I like best after qumdump coz qumdump is qumdump but the Anak won't care.
Really though, I don't get why the Anak has to die.
He's neither good nor evil but everything he does is calculated.
He's literally just simon in an alternate universe where simon didn't have a harem.
Can we have a good ending where he and xestris get to live a simple life and them just witnessing the world created
by the Loom king?

Big props to yarra and riala for starting it and maybe ivala for "nudging" riala to find a shard? rofl

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I am new to tlc and just start playing yesterday, and I want to ask is Simon a goody two shoes or can he be evil or morally grey mc?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
does anyone know how to make a way to change simons name?
no, simon is his own character, this isn't a self insert game.

I am new to tlc and just start playing yesterday, and I want to ask is Simon a goody two shoes or can he be evil or morally grey mc?
he literally start by killing a barkeeper (a desplicable parassite profitting from the disgrace of other) the to steal and sell his booze to start his economic empire.
more grey of this don't think can get. and no, simon isn't and will never be evil.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
does anyone know how to make a way to change simons name?
Unless you want to spend an unreasonable amount of time modding, there is no way to do such a thing. But even if you did, you would have to do it again whenever an update comes out.

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
if you don't know it's a HTML calculator for BoY, for optimization without the need to do all math first hand.

Seems like the old resources have been lost? Old wiki links are dead. A shame, they were incredibly useful and the new wiki does not seem to have a fraction of the depth yet.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Literally every page from the old wiki was moved to the new one and it has been getting updated every public patch to the point there is even stuff on the final battle which came out many updates after the old wiki was abandoned.

even has a tools link that takes you to links to all the tools for that even said calculator.

the new wiki even added things like skill formula for skills on the character pages so gives more information

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Seems like the old resources have been lost? Old wiki links are dead. A shame, they were incredibly useful and the new wiki does not seem to have a fraction of the depth yet.
the whole community leaved fandom and moved on miraheze. ( )
the wiki was copy&pasted whole. there is literally nothing lost in the migration.
you can find the calculator here:

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Just started chapter 4 and I am past Ardan. I see that illustrated scenes are becoming more and more uncommon. Is it a trend that will continue or am I just in a rough patch that still hasn't been illustrated?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just started chapter 4 and I am past Ardan. I see that illustrated scenes are becoming more and more uncommon. Is it a trend that will continue or am I just in a rough patch that still hasn't been illustrated?
Art for scenes is only fully caught up to chapter 3, you will still find art for some specific scenes in chapter 4 and 5 but will need to wait for future updates to get everything.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes