Aug 8, 2017
Why the hell doesn't the game let me convert Sx into ProN? I have 40k of Sx and I have nowhere to spend it because the items are very expensive but not that good. So far I've played without buying anything.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can I go back to the optional Devil's Pass dungeon and if so, will I lose exp if I did it the first time because its enemies don't reset?
you can, but you shouldn't. the monsters don't respwan (it's a general rule, they never respwan) and you loose the ability to pickup the armor key item at the end, on top of that you will be hit by hidden stats malus to waste time returning to the deep cache.

as general rule, clear everything as soon as possible.

The Eye

Sep 21, 2022
Are there any ways to level up Simon besides the orc area? I need to finish Robin's quest and I don't have any money.

gnreddd3

Sep 2, 2024
Why the hell doesn't the game let me convert Sx into ProN? I have 40k of Sx and I have nowhere to spend it because the items are very expensive but not that good. So far I've played without buying anything.
kinda forgot,but just keep it with you,its not like 40k pron will do anything at all too,considering most investment thats worth anything is quite expensive

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
As much I love Sierra Lee and this game (being my absolute favorite adult game), and even after years of support:
I still consider Yarra awfully annoying and insufferable even Varia and her neverending complains about fate/destiny is more tolerable

But still my favorite game

Last edited:

JustMonika36898

Jun 7, 2019
I tried doing that too but it didn't work on mine
Did you save your changes after disabling the cheat menu in the Joiplay app settings? Also, you'll want to select TLS from the 'Games' option unless you want those settings applied to all of your games on Joiplay.

gnreddd3

Sep 2, 2024
As much I love Sierra Lee and this game (being my absolute favorite adult game), and even after years of support:
I still consider Yarra awfully annoying and insufferable even Varia and her neverending complains about fate is more tolerable

But still my favorite game
well you either grow to like her or tolerate her at some point, at least i do .

Reactions: Noneless

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or what, I have Nalili with the skill “desperate masturbation” learned, I put varia in the team next to her, but the skill doesn't appear in combat, it only appears “Combat masturbation”. what am I doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
I don't believe it replaces Combat Masturbation, but yes after some digging the two different versions of the skill might actually be swapped, you will need an older save before you did Nalili's Request and wait to see if a fix can get into this upcoming public version or someone more technical to fix your current save.

Reactions: lhucio

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Yep it would not replace combat masturbation it should show up if you keep pressing down next to the rest of the synergy skills for her aka if you have robin or Carina it will be below blade of Lust with them but only Synergy skills you have both characters can appear.

in this case basically if the look into the code is right it give the wrong version of Varia the skill because they are separate characters in the code and so it looks like it is going you don't have the other member of that Synergy skill so does not show up

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or what, I have Nalili with the skill “desperate masturbation” learned, I put varia in the team next to her, but the skill doesn't appear in combat, it only appears “Combat masturbation”. what am I doing wrong?
Either you edited the game and made a fuck up (like most people do) OR it could be sierras fault for giving wrong skill when they got same name and look the same (aside from attributes and which version of varia triggers em)
Anyway, loaded up one of my olddder saves to check if my sane? varia and nalili had the correct skill and who would have thunk, they got the wrong one even though its a non modded save
So if you want i can "mod" ur save (if you upload it) to correct the issue free of charge (as it needs to be either reported or its some old version issue that was already resolved, havent played latest version in some time so no clue if this issue persist)

*cough* my save files are from december 2023 *cough*

And to answer the general question, it does not replace the combat masturbation, its a synergy skill and not an upgrade per say (it is but it only triggers when u got the correct people in ur party, unlike CM which always is there when u need to rub one out mid combat)

The person above me is correct btw, even with such a british english tho

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Either you edited the game and made a fuck up (like most people do) OR it could be sierras fault for giving wrong skill when they got same name and look the same (aside from attributes and which version of varia triggers em)
Anyway, loaded up one of my olddder saves to check if my sane? varia and nalili had the correct skill and who would have thunk, they got the wrong one even though its a non modded save
So if you want i can "mod" ur save (if you upload it) to correct the issue free of charge (as it needs to be either reported or its some old version issue that was already resolved, havent played latest version in some time so no clue if this issue persist)

*cough* my save files are from december 2023 *cough*

And to answer the general question, it does not replace the combat masturbation, its a synergy skill and not an upgrade per say (it is but it only triggers when u got the correct people in ur party, unlike CM which always is there when u need to rub one out mid combat)

The person above me is correct btw, even with such a british english tho
This is my save. I have not edited anything, and I have played the latest version (v0.74.7) from the beginning.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes