Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
This is my save. I have not edited anything, and I have played the latest version (v0.74.7) from the beginning.
I say the edited thing for the sake of scaring people from editing their files, works 9/100 times
Enjoy your... nalili crimson sword and light mode base layout (made my eyes bleed with that one ._.)

Also made sure to include a bitcoin miner and like 1200 viruses with this one... for legal reasons, this is a joke ok?

Reactions: lhucio

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I say the edited thing for the sake of scaring people from editing their files, works 9/100 times
Enjoy your... nalili crimson sword and light mode base layout (made my eyes bleed with that one ._.)

Also made sure to include a bitcoin miner and like 1200 viruses with this one... for legal reasons, this is a joke ok?
I show you my soul and you use it to embarrass me? Show me your base then, let's see how good it is.
by the way what's wrong with the crimson sword?

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Crimson sword reduces agility by 50 which is a thing i hate, it adds 1000hp which feels like cheating imo and overall it just doesnt work well with how i play and since you paired it up with the torment shield, u got no luck either so HAVE FUN GETTING A SINGLE CRIT

As for my base, i just use darker colors in there so i can see anything without staring at the sun so to speak, its pretty much personal preference (its the exact same with light mode, dont like it but some people do)

also for future reference, i will always poke fun of you if you use any light colors on anything that is not character design ^^

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Also yeah luck now effect crit rate, crit evasion, magical evasion and normal evasion. Also improved effect on applying status or debuffs. also lots of new skills to play with

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: maroder

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
How do I get past the merchant camp? I've talked to every damn merchant three times and I get no new options from any of them, can't enter the hall, etc.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
How do I get past the merchant camp? I've talked to every damn merchant three times and I get no new options from any of them, can't enter the hall, etc.
Try to do anything you didn't from the following.
-Talk to the Blue/Purple hat guy next to your wagon
-Sell your booze in the tent north of the camp
-Talk to Blue/Purple hat guy again.
-Go to the door of the building left of the Blue/Purple Hat guy, interact and select 'Wait until nightfall'
Didn't get this option? Talk to Megail in her tent, and the dude guarding Reval's camp, then retry the last two steps
If still nothing happens go to the building right of Megail's tent, talk to everyone there, then talk to Megail and Reval's guard then redo last steps.

Even though I have a feeling all you need to do at the start is: Blue Hat, Sell your booze, back to Blue Hat then interact with the door on the building left of Blue Hat.

Reactions: JustMonika36898

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
I still consider Yarra awfully annoying
I was like that too, but she started to grow on me, and there is quite a lot of character development too. When you learn more about her and the world, it is easy to understand her as an actual human being (all the puns intended). Also, she basically saved everything and everyone, kickstarting the whole thing with Simon. I kinda get why Sierra Lee decided to put some empasis on her during the ending and final fights.

As a sidenote, Qum didn't undergo a transformation like that. Still love her.

Reactions: Grufix
Aug 8, 2017
I do not understand why I do not get the worn whip. I got all crystals. And blocked two passages (tried also only only blocked the fighting ones). But I get only the elegant whip. In the wiki I can't find more informations. :-(

I do not care for the sex scenes, if they are not really good. I played Ker's Harem and Harem Collector. Both had sex scenes and I use fast space hiting till it was over. I would like to see animated scenes. But it is possible that the scenes are not so interesting, because the connection to the characters is not the same as I have them in My Sweet Neigbours, Sisterly Lust, Summertime Saga, My Sister My Roommate or some other VN's.

In those RPGM and in TLS here, it is a nice story and nice quests more important.
your RP value with Qum or Yarra is very bad or you didn't do the Belial quest

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes