youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLastSovereign-0.75.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 23, 2021
lol, whoever did the Changelog on the OP just copy paste the little bit that the dev want to say. I went to see what change and greeted with "go check the version history"

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Also yeah luck now effect crit rate, crit evasion, magical evasion and normal evasion. Also improved effect on applying status or debuffs. also lots of new skills to play with
All I took from this is Varia will deal even more damage and maybe require less healing as I roll the Varia kills everything or gets fucking squished dice. That is good.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
lol, whoever did the Changelog on the OP just copy paste the little bit that the dev want to say. I went to see what change and greeted with "go check the version history"
TLS 0.75.4 [9/20/24]
- Additional fixes and improvements.
- Highly relevant for anyone who began a new playthrough on an older build: I have changed which levels certain characters learn their new skills. This is to make the skills more useful, but it would lead to inconsistencies if you switched versions mid-game.

TLS 0.75.3 [9/13/24]
- Further fixes and balance.
- Maltava has contributed a custom script that helps some players with initial volume settings. I've never experienced this problem, so I can't verify, but I hope it will help some.

TLS 0.75.2 [9/8/24]
- Another quick build focused on softlocks from the new map.

TLS 0.75.1 [9/7/24]
- Quick cleanup build, covering all early reports on the new systems/assets.

TLS 0.75.0 [9/6/24]
- The dialogue system of TLS has been massively overhauled to show character busts during conversations. Thanks to Rachnera and others for helping this happen.
- Substantial balance changes, including many new skills (see next section).
- Remade and polished prologue section.
- New custom title screen menu.
- New maps for all Stineford interiors.
- Further polishing, to the final battle and across the game (see lowest section).
- New windowskin thanks to Lamsey.
- New illustrated scene: Shard Sipping.

Balance Changes
- 33 new skills spread across the harem.
- 6 new skills dedicated to swapping active party members, a newly coded capability.
- 8 new synergy skills: Poison Storm, Piercing Assault, Weakening Assault, Agile Guard, Pure Thrust, Inspire, Anti-Tyrant Essence, Arcane Shieldwall.
- Uyae's stance skills no longer require a turn to switch.
- Thanks to Lord Forte for scripting help, the LUK statistic now has more complex effects on the game, including status effects, hit rate, and evasion.
- The LUK of both enemies and characters has been adjusted to compensate for these effects.
- Six new offhand items unique to Vhala have been added, spread throughout the game depending on decisions.
- Multiple synergy skills have been tweaked, and Earth Lance no longer requires synergy.
- The cost of Dominate/Corrupt was reduced.
- The damage formula for Quake was improved.

Past Changes and Additions
- Final ending requirements modified.
- The final push section now shows your variables more accurately.
- Lustlord's Shadow boss weakened.
- The Crystal of Harmony is now purchasable if you missed it.
- Eustrin now has two new tracks, thanks to Lamsey.
- Lamsey also contributed a significant number of modified sprites, such as succubus sex, prologue Simon, and a new Doom King statues.

[You can also always find this in the dev's blogpost.]

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
TLS 0.75.4 [9/20/24]
- Additional fixes and improvements.
- Highly relevant for anyone who began a new playthrough on an older build: I have changed which levels certain characters learn their new skills. This is to make the skills more useful, but it would lead to inconsistencies if you switched versions mid-game.

TLS 0.75.3 [9/13/24]
- Further fixes and balance.
- Maltava has contributed a custom script that helps some players with initial volume settings. I've never experienced this problem, so I can't verify, but I hope it will help some.

TLS 0.75.2 [9/8/24]
- Another quick build focused on softlocks from the new map.

TLS 0.75.1 [9/7/24]
- Quick cleanup build, covering all early reports on the new systems/assets.

TLS 0.75.0 [9/6/24]
- The dialogue system of TLS has been massively overhauled to show character busts during conversations. Thanks to Rachnera and others for helping this happen.
- Substantial balance changes, including many new skills (see next section).
- Remade and polished prologue section.
- New custom title screen menu.
- New maps for all Stineford interiors.
- Further polishing, to the final battle and across the game (see lowest section).
- New windowskin thanks to Lamsey.
- New illustrated scene: Shard Sipping.

Balance Changes
- 33 new skills spread across the harem.
- 6 new skills dedicated to swapping active party members, a newly coded capability.
- 8 new synergy skills: Poison Storm, Piercing Assault, Weakening Assault, Agile Guard, Pure Thrust, Inspire, Anti-Tyrant Essence, Arcane Shieldwall.
- Uyae's stance skills no longer require a turn to switch.
- Thanks to Lord Forte for scripting help, the LUK statistic now has more complex effects on the game, including status effects, hit rate, and evasion.
- The LUK of both enemies and characters has been adjusted to compensate for these effects.
- Six new offhand items unique to Vhala have been added, spread throughout the game depending on decisions.
- Multiple synergy skills have been tweaked, and Earth Lance no longer requires synergy.
- The cost of Dominate/Corrupt was reduced.
- The damage formula for Quake was improved.

Past Changes and Additions
- Final ending requirements modified.
- The final push section now shows your variables more accurately.
- Lustlord's Shadow boss weakened.
- The Crystal of Harmony is now purchasable if you missed it.
- Eustrin now has two new tracks, thanks to Lamsey.
- Lamsey also contributed a significant number of modified sprites, such as succubus sex, prologue Simon, and a new Doom King statues.

[You can also always find this in the dev's blogpost.]

Thanks for the actual change log :)

Bad Sierra Lee! (She's actually downright amazing haha, but yeah that partial changelog was lacking!)

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Seems like recent updates were aimed on rebalancing and polishing the game. Don't see the need tho since it was pretty good imo. Haven't been playing for some time, bcs I'm waiting for the complete game story-wise. Any news when that might happen? Don't feel like sinking 50+ hours into it again with no closure, since I'm way too invested into it.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes