Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I played everything except Fractured World but that game looks VERY promising.
Thank you very much for your recommendation.

P.S.
Just to be sure, you were talking about the game "Fractured Worlds : The Nether Sky" , right?
Yep, that's the one. It's pretty decent.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
There is no Dwarf princess.

There is the Dwarf Queen, Neranda, but she has no children.

On another note, Fucklord needs to die but I no longer want his demon ... she can run along in her own little broken world.

No idea why Sierra thought ruining that character made any sense but it's her game.
Based on what I read on my playthrough I believe we can find a way to fix her mind so she is still savable plus Fucklord learned how one of Lustlord got taken down because of betrayal that lead to him forming that virgin army and probably mind-breaking the demon because he has no solid proof such a strong player won't betray him, and he made sure only ones he knew he controlled was the main part of his army. If we can't save her probably will be a mercy kill.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Based on what I read on my playthrough I believe we can find a way to fix her mind so she is still savable plus Fucklord learned how one of Lustlord got taken down because of betrayal that lead to him forming that virgin army and probably mind-breaking the demon because he has no solid proof such a strong player won't betray him, and he made sure only ones he knew he controlled was the main part of his army. If we can't save her probably will be a mercy kill.
She does say "foolish mammals" at the end of the fight which is what she called humans before she was broken so maybe there is hope.

Personally I think it will be a mercy killing. They spent a lot of time going into detail about how she was forced into a body against her will so I think Simon will release her back where she came from, it's the kind of thing he does.

I have a feeling the war with Fucklord will be where we get Ginasta anyway. There isn't a chance she will be able to take him on her own so he'll have her raped and broken somewhere and we'll have to fix her.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
She does say "foolish mammals" at the end of the fight which is what she called humans before she was broken so maybe there is hope.

Personally I think it will be a mercy killing. They spent a lot of time going into detail about how she was forced into a body against her will so I think Simon will release her back where she came from, it's the kind of thing he does.

I have a feeling the war with Fucklord will be where we get Ginasta anyway. There isn't a chance she will be able to take him on her own so he'll have her raped and broken somewhere and we'll have to fix her.
Yep. Simon is very good at fixing girls.
Thought i don't think Ginasta could easily break, with rape. The other incubus king tried but failed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yep. Simon is very good at fixing girls.
Thought i don't think Ginasta could easily break, with rape. The other incubus king tried but failed.
The other incubus king was a pussy, Fucklord may be a dick but he knows his magic and how to break women.

It's going to need something big to get Ginasta to join, she isn't going to change her mind without something pushing her in Simon's direction.

Unless she isn't joining until much later but I just don't see her being able to do much against Fucklord on her own.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
The other incubus king was a pussy, Fucklord may be a dick but he knows his magic and how to break women.

It's going to need something big to get Ginasta to join, she isn't going to change her mind without something pushing her in Simon's direction.

Unless she isn't joining until much later but I just don't see her being able to do much against Fucklord on her own.
I think Ginasta will understand Simon's goal and maybe join him

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not likely.

She already understands his goal and that he isn't "evil" but she still wants to destroy the shards.

She isn't likely to simply join up.

At best she may work with some of the harem to deal with the IK's but she won't work with Simon, she said that this update. Unless something major happens to her she won't be part of the harem, she'd never do that willingly as it stands right now, it would go against her character completely.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Didn't all of the Kings try to bend her will at the gathering, even the fucklord and Lust lord? Ginasta, whatever the source of her power, seems to have a clear immunity to even most powerful king's compulsion. And since Ginasta has an RP score I think she will almost certainly be the last slot in the combat slot in the Harem, however since that RP slot is just now in even the best play through just barely getting to the not negative, I doubt she will join any time soon. It would have to be near the end of this chapter or even the start of the next.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Didn't all of the Kings try to bend her will at the gathering, even the fucklord and Lust lord? Ginasta, whatever the source of her power, seems to have a clear immunity to even most powerful king's compulsion. And since Ginasta has an RP score I think she will almost certainly be the last slot in the combat slot in the Harem, however since that RP slot is just now in even the best play through just barely getting to the not negative, I doubt she will join any time soon. It would have to be near the end of this chapter or even the start of the next.
No, only Skullcrusher and she killed him later the rest didn't do anything. The one she killed only had a small shard, she nearly died fighting the IK we killed which is why she won't beat Fucklord, she's in over head.

Lustlord just hurt her, Lord of Blood didn't do anything, Fucklord walked off and Anak wasn't there.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I am just wondering if what's her name on that tower in the orcs homeland will join him eventually :FeelsGoodMan:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
No, only Skullcrusher and she killed him later the rest didn't do anything. The one she killed only had a small shard, she nearly died fighting the IK we killed which is why she won't beat Fucklord, she's in over head.

Lustlord just hurt her, Lord of Blood didn't do anything, Fucklord walked off and Anak wasn't there.
I'm positive they all tried, not via fucking but verbally. Even the Lustlord got pissed as hell when she wouldn't obey his commands and kept calling him a tyrant. He only hurt her after it was clear she wasn't going to listen to him via compulsion. At least that's how I interrupted the scene.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm positive they all tried, not via fucking but verbally. Even the Lustlord got pissed as hell when she wouldn't obey his commands and kept calling him a tyrant. He only hurt her after it was clear she wasn't going to listen to him via compulsion. At least that's how I interrupted the scene.
They can only "break" them with sex magic, that scene was nothing. Fucklord didn't try, he just asked her what she felt and she said he's the real deal but still a tyrant and he got pissed off and walked away.

Lustlord mocked her and she bit back which made him angry, none of them tried to break her.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
I think she might join when Simon inevitably comes into conflict with the Anak because he took to many soul shards (his own, the incubus emperors, the fucklords and the empresses) and thus upsetting the balance. She and the Anak could be uneasy allies both trying to protect the world from an incubus king that is becoming to powerful. If her affection is high enough she'll choose Simon's side.

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
She will join him later, for now she is too op but alone she can't do nothing.
As @gebruiksnaam said, she will have to choose a side sooner or later and we all know which side it is.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
So is there any CG in this game? Unpacker doesn't seem to find any..
It's been said to be text based scenes in the Opening Post. There are chibi humpers. The graphics folder will only show you portraits of the characters.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes