Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the resolution used in this game.
Almost all capable RPG maker developers uses higher resolution.

Reactions: Rikis

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I am just wondering if what's her name on that tower in the orcs homeland will join him eventually :FeelsGoodMan:
I kind of assume that anybody who has a "relationship" stat is going to be a romantic/sexual partner for Simon eventually if not a full-fledged harem member, which would include Sarai, the dwarf queen, the elf queen, and Ginasta.

I suppose it could be a red herring, or the relationship stat is there to track something else, but so far, every other character where the game bothers to track that stat has ended up in the harem.

Jan 25, 2018
I kind of assume that anybody who has a "relationship" stat is going to be a romantic/sexual partner for Simon eventually if not a full-fledged harem member, which would include Sarai, the dwarf queen, the elf queen, and Ginasta.

I suppose it could be a red herring, or the relationship stat is there to track something else, but so far, every other character where the game bothers to track that stat has ended up in the harem.
The thing is that Mestan also has a relationship stat so it must have some other purpose beyond a harem tracking stat. Unless it suddenly turns out that he's been a woman this whole time.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yep. Simon is very good at fixing girls.
Thought i don't think Ginasta could easily break, with rape. The other incubus king tried but failed.
Only Skullcrusher tried... and he was a weak idiot that made Arclen's idiot look like genius. Consider that Ginasta uses same attack on both Skullcrusher and Incubus Emperor. Skullcrusher is instakilled while Incubus Emperor is hurt and possibly slightly weakened (which might be what made it easier for Simon to kill him).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Not likely.

She already understands his goal and that he isn't "evil" but she still wants to destroy the shards.

She isn't likely to simply join up.

At best she may work with some of the harem to deal with the IK's but she won't work with Simon, she said that this update. Unless something major happens to her she won't be part of the harem, she'd never do that willingly as it stands right now, it would go against her character completely.
she will join the party for sure. (the script unlocking the synergy skill in the HQ coutryard start with capping the RP score to 100, for all party memeber, ginasta included) for the harem... i'm unidecided now (i used to think the ninth slot in the harem panel, combat page will be ginasta, but it's robin...)

I think she might join when Simon inevitably comes into conflict with the Anak because he took to many soul shards (his own, the incubus emperors, the fucklords and the empresses) and thus upsetting the balance. She and the Anak could be uneasy allies both trying to protect the world from an incubus king that is becoming to powerful. If her affection is high enough she'll choose Simon's side.
i don't think esthera will die, more probable she swap her IK Shrad with a golden shard. (a figure of speech, the empress will die, esthera not)

Hmm, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the resolution used in this game.
Almost all capable RPG maker developers uses higher resolution.
press "F6" for larger resolution (IIRC F7 is full screen)

wow this war stuff looks sick. can someone confirm what are the two new sex scenes please?
orilise-altina in the aram tower and curing the erosian in the end of the section

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I believe Lord of Blood will get involved in this war since he has a flying fortress and no one knows where he is right now. ;)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I believe Lord of Blood will get involved in this war since he has a flying fortress and no one knows where he is right now. ;)
He does not have a flying fortress... he have a roaming fortress. Whether it can fly or if it use some other form of movement remain to be seen.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
The thing is that Mestan also has a relationship stat so it must have some other purpose beyond a harem tracking stat. Unless it suddenly turns out that he's been a woman this whole time.
I mean, it wouldn't exactly surprise me. Mestan at least starts to lie about everything, so maybe he's packing a vag.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Doesn't really matter is Mestan is male or female, he/she/it may find Simon interesting on a professional level but he/she/it seems more interested in fucking Aka.

Reactions: Bridget_The_Nun

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Doesn't really matter is Mestan is male or female, he/she/it may find Simon interesting on a professional level but he/she/it seems more interested in fucking Aka.
are you talked with him in the givini tea house during the succession crisis section?

Jan 25, 2018
Vhala also has an rp stat and I don't see her joining the harem unless she somehow gets forced out of being an unhuman. Idk to me it just seems like the rp stat might extend beyond the harem. I could be completely wrong though.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Vhala also has an rp stat and I don't see her joining the harem unless she somehow gets forced out of being an unhuman. Idk to me it just seems like the rp stat might extend beyond the harem. I could be completely wrong though.
If rp extended beyond the harem, people in your palace staff would have it, your main orc captains would have it, Sho and Rachila would have it. It's a little suspicious that Fheliel now has rp. It kind of makes me think that Sarai might be for combat support than in the leader role slot. For right now, Vhala's rp value always goes back to N/A no matter how much you did gain for her thru choices and decisions.

Jan 25, 2018
If rp extended beyond the harem, people in your palace staff would have it, your main orc captains would have it, Sho and Rachila would have it. It's a little suspicious that Fheliel now has rp. It kind of makes me think that Sarai might be for combat support than in the leader role slot. For right now, Vhala's rp value always goes back to N/A no matter how much you did gain for her thru choices and decisions.
Vhala's stat shows N/A when you talk to her but the game is still keeping track of it as some of the synergy skills rely on her having gained a certain amount of rp so it does have a value. If the stat wasn't relevant somehow later in the game I don't think it would be keeping track.

Why can't both Sarai and Fheliel be in the leader group?

With the exception of Orcent the people outside of the harem that you gave as examples are all pretty minor characters and I don't think will be that relevant for most of the rest of the game (especially Rachila considering she can die in the war).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is there anyway to attain fullscreen and mouse control?
There is no way to get mouse control since that option exist only in RPG Maker MV (which is pretty much the only good thing about MV).

Full screen you can get by using either above mentioned Alt+Enter combo or by pressing F5 (which is better option). You can also use F6 in order to resize game window.

jade

Apr 23, 2017
There is no way to get mouse control since that option exist only in RPG Maker MV (which is pretty much the only good thing about MV).
There are plugins made for mouse control but aren't as good as in MV...

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes