Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I think it flies or maybe float in the sea, my guess came from a comment by one of the succubus in the Gathering that she notice something in the sea so if she is part of Lord of Blood succubus force then the only way she could notice something in the ocean is if the fortress is flying or floating in the sea.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
What is the best site to choose for airships
1.North
2.East
3.South
4.West
In polls the most went with east is that the best site?
I went with the north so I don't have to spend some funds on the nobles and get 25 Victory points.

Reactions: Wol

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Probably not, this is older RPG Maker. The only one I know that supports mouse is MV, which is the latest version. You may be able to get fullscreen with Alt + Enter though.
I asked because I KNOW I played an earlier version of TLS that let me use the mouse. The latest updates don't seem to allow it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I asked because I KNOW I played an earlier version of TLS that let me use the mouse. The latest updates don't seem to allow it.
Highly doubtful, the version of RPGM Last Sovereign uses doesn't support mouse controls.

Just checked to make sure and it has never had mouse support so I have no idea how you managed when not a single other person nor the dev herself hasn't.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Some days ago somebody send an update 0.35.0 I have this version but now there is 0.35.1 is this the newest version like fixing bugs or something else?
Yes it the lastest with bug fixs it all in the OP change log

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I know but the requires using another discretionary funds for the liaison.
the first double campaign is a must have because improve the ambassador response in the aftermath (and let pass orc extermination or non repairing the bridge are massive loss in other section) and you can obtain 19 VP with the battle and some other aftermath activity. there isn't the need of north site, better take the east and hit 12 negotiation score

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I want to play this but I can't stand games that force you to control others besides M.C. It bothers me so.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
the first double campaign is a must have because improve the ambassador response in the aftermath (and let pass orc extermination or non repairing the bridge are massive loss in other section) and you can obtain 19 VP with the battle and some other aftermath activity. there isn't the need of north site, better take the east and hit 12 negotiation score
I actually got to 25 with double campaign and taking the north plus I already have it good choice I say.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I want to play this but I can't stand games that force you to control others besides M.C. It bothers me so.
Okay?

There are 3 sections where you play as someone else and they are over pretty quickly and all story related and not going to change.

Edit ... just read your replies, this game aint for you. It has a lot of in depth moments that require thought and that seems far beyond you.

• Haha
Reactions: demoka

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You have a succubus in your party that wants you to accept your destiny and fuck anything that breaths and you have a female in your party that WILL DIE if she doesn't get the dick. I don't care how he treats his fuck toys I just stated I didn't like being forced to play as them.
Like how do you even exist?

Reactions: hashcheckin

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You play as the rising contender to the title of Incubus King, All women are just breathing fleshlights.
wrong game for you. simon isn't a contender of the title of IK, and for sure don't think women like a fleshlights.
there some people behaving like that. they are the wrost asshole in the game, and overthrow them are a good moments
don't talking in regard of the economy o political side of the matter.

PS: yarra will change pretty drammatical from ther starting "shoulder devil" behavior during the game, so, this game isn't for you.

Reactions: Iamdexter

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You have a succubus in your party that wants you to accept your destiny and fuck anything that breaths
Her attitude changes pretty quickly.

and you have a female in your party that WILL DIE if she doesn't get the dick.
She gets fixed and no longer needs the dick at all.

You play as the rising contender to the title of Incubus King,
All those with shards are already Incubus Kings, that's what they are, there is no title except the ones they give themselves.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Lol the level of butthurt coming from this circle jerk group amuses me. The storyline was interesting,M.C. personality was fine also (a bit more white knightish then what i'd prefer). I just don't care to play as his cum dump harem.

For the sole purpose to cause you distress.
Not really but hurt dude.. This is just a group of people trying to calmly explain to you why your opinions are extremely contradictory to most of this game's themes and should honestly find a different game to play.

Reactions: kajidiablo
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes