Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Vhala's stat shows N/A when you talk to her but the game is still keeping track of it as some of the synergy skills rely on her having gained a certain amount of rp so it does have a value. If the stat wasn't relevant somehow later in the game I don't think it would be keeping track.

Why can't both Sarai and Fheliel be in the leader group?

With the exception of Orcent the people outside of the harem that you gave as examples are all pretty minor characters and I don't think will be that relevant for most of the rest of the game (especially Rachila considering she can die in the war).
Hence the words, for right now. Now with Fheliel having rp, she moves into the leader side. Sarai would be more combat support, out of combat healer for the army, now that her position as high priestess is a tenuous one. I thought maybe Mestan could be, being an illusive assassin and all, but maybe he fits in the divine category as a masquerading god.

U

User_668360

Want to know how can I do investment for airships that is 500k I did the one that takes much more money but can't do this one I read the wiki but still do not understand what do I need to do? And did something happened to harem members did they add more members.Did in past updates the numbers ever changed or they stayed the same?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Want to know how can I do investment for airships that is 500k I did the one that takes much more money but can't do this one I read the wiki but still do not understand what do I need to do? And did something happened to harem members did they add more members.Did in past updates the numbers ever changed or they stayed the same?
From Wiki "Not possible at present" it is not in the game as of yet. And no the harem numbers have been there for quiet some time unchanged, Sierra Lee really plans out her story and characters.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If you spent the money on something else then you can't invest into airships during this round... you'll have to wait for your investments to bring some profit and invest then. You'll never have enough money to invest into everything (well you could if you cheat) so you'll have to carefully choose what to invest in.

You add additional members to your harem from time to time... as of 35.x you should have a total of 20 woman in your harem

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
From Wiki "Not possible at present" it is not in the game as of yet. And no the harem numbers have been there for quiet some time unchanged, Sierra Lee really plans out her story and characters.
Wiki need updating... it's possible to invest into Airship militarization after you resolve Ardan succession crisis provided you invested into Airship fleet before going to Ardoheim.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
aw man, I thought there was a big update when I saw it on latest games and updates. Just a patch though. Can't wait for the next update

Jan 25, 2018
Hence the words, for right now. Now with Fheliel having rp, she moves into the leader side. Sarai would be more combat support, out of combat healer for the army, now that her position as high priestess is a tenuous one. I thought maybe Mestan could be, being an illusive assassin and all, but maybe he fits in the divine category as a masquerading god.
Sounds pretty plausible tbh yeah.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
aw man, I thought there was a big update when I saw it on latest games and updates. Just a patch though. Can't wait for the next update
A patch that fixes few issues (you were unable to choose Altina for final fight... which also mean she missed out on XP) and re-balanced some things (like Simon's level requirements since you can't hit lvl-60 in legit play before fighting Fucklord).

Also a word of warning to anyone who used cheats to increase Simon's XP and level... during Simon's confrontation with Fucklord one of the values game check is Simon's level. If Simon's level is 58-60, you get a +2 bonus to a hidden variable (you get +1 if your level is 55-57), but if his level is 61 or higher you get no bonus! Without that bonus, it's really hard (if not impossible without massive cheating and changes to several hidden variables) to get a best possible result from battle between Simon and Fucklord.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Lol the level of butthurt coming from this circle jerk group amuses me. The storyline was interesting,M.C. personality was fine also (a bit more white knightish then what i'd prefer). I just don't care to play as his cum dump harem.
For the sole purpose to cause you distress.
white knigth someone can kill a bartender because he want selling his booze?

sarai combat support? lolvut? sarai can be a 'leader' o a 'non combat' harem member, but she will never join the party
and the 'other' page is other, the six slot six goddess is a popular theory but we don't have any proof in that direction, the cathegory can be for some girl with a sexual link but not an 'official harem memebter' or any 'non-mammal harem member'

knowning the chapter four so little is nearly impossibile plan a good road map for the investment.
for the harem memeber i don't understand the question, are you ask the number in the save game? the slot in the yarra's harem panel?

the new content update are release roughly one each mont, so before half july don't wait a update with significative new content.

A patch that fixes few issues (you were unable to choose Altina for final fight... which also mean she missed out on XP) and re-balanced some things (like Simon's level requirements since you can't hit lvl-60 in legit play before fighting Fucklord).

Also a word of warning to everyone who cheated Simon's XP... during Simon's confrontation with Fucklord one of the values game check is Simon's level. For being lvl-58 or higher you get a +2 to a hidden value. For being lvl-61 or higher you get no bonus to that same variable making it borderline impossible to achieve best result.
another check 'anti-cheating' is the ancient IK armor in the devil's pass optional dungeon.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Don't know how to complete this side missions
1.Earn Tyna institutional support
2.Support candidates with positive potential
Can you finish them now or they can be only done in future and if they can be done when we are in Ardford how do I do them?
So far, the Ardan succession only dealt with identity of Alonon's successor... in the future we'll have to ensure Tyna actualy get to rule (instead of being deposed by a Coup... which we'll get by earning her institutional support) and we'll probably also had to deal with issue of her consord (which is where support to various candidates came into play).

We could get a head start on both already (getting support from Sanitation guild, giving someone military honors and Order of Silence membership) but we'll probably need to do a lot more when the time comes... possibly over multiple updates.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
@Fulminato
I may not have used the exact wording, but combat support and non combat(ants) falls into the same category or grouping. Megail with the ProN, Dari for spying, Balia for reconstituting orcs, Trin for copies(political, social, economic), Wynn with support spells, and Iris for organizing everything in the conquered region. I must say, your English is way better than my latin base will ever be.
As for the divine category, we've heard of Ivala, Mithyn, the Mother, Tertia and Antiala. The last slot maybe for the Lustlord, who may be disguised as Mestan or a totally unkown name in the game. (Basically my interpretation of what's been given, not saying that it is correct.)

@Ripe
As of this point in the game, I have 10 for combat, 6 for support and 3 in leader. 19 members, unless you counted Simon with that, then its 20, buy not for the harem.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
As for the divine category, we've heard of Ivala, Mithyn, the Mother, Tertia and Antiala. The last slot maybe for the Lustlord, who may be disguised as Mestan or a totally unkown name in the game. (Basically my interpretation of what's been given, not saying that it is correct.)
You forgot Zelica who is "captured by a monster". And there is a question about identity of divine being who we seen trapped on top of a tower who may or may not be Ivala.

As of this point in the game, I have 10 for combat, 6 for support and 3 in leader. 19 members, unless you counted Simon with that, then its 20, buy not for the harem.
That is correct number for start of 35.x but you'll add 11th combat member by the end of update.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
@Fulminato
I may not have used the exact wording, but combat support and non combat(ants) falls into the same category or grouping. Megail with the ProN, Dari for spying, Balia for reconstituting orcs, Trin for copies(political, social, economic), Wynn with support spells, and Iris for organizing everything in the conquered region. I must say, your English is way better than my latin base will ever be.

@Ripe
I'd replace Tertia with the Godess of magic for that slot, as Tertia is believed by the drwaves to be dead.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'd replace Tertia with the Godess of magic for that slot, as Tertia is believed by the drwaves to be dead.
Yes, but it's also possible that one of the named beings is Godess of Magic (Mithyn might be best candidate since she's the one with wings).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It's still a matter of debate... for the time being, allowing her to stay seem like better idea but that may change with future releases.

In any case, only allowing her to stay give you RP's with her.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes