Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I let her stay.

Going by conversations later I think letting her stay would be the better option due to the barrier not being very effective against the rampaging mind fucked Sabitha.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
what is much better choice to take for ginasta
1.finish the barrier
2.Allow ginasta to stay
i still don't know what will happened later in the story for this patch but does any of this 2 choices to take will have effect in the story later and what is best to take 1 or 2
As of 35.1 which featured some minor patching at this point for balance, letting her stay results in +5 affection and -1 to the captive score, while completing the barrier give +1 to the final confrontation score. Later on letting her stay also gives a fight with a solidified chaos granting another abyss gem, which purpose is unknown. There is a spread sheet of all affects of the war on the forum page of the wiki.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any page with the war against the f king want to know if my choices are good if there is please send link

you have to download the excel spreadsheet.

Btw i find it odd that Fheliel is listed in the RP point end screen but Serai isn't. Oversight or intentional?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Hah, i hope this game gets a new game+ when it's finished.
Cause just by checking out a little of the walkthrough looks like a messed up a whole load of shit with the investments and choices in the "split party" segments, even ending up poor on Sx (never again will buy good equipment for party) XD.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any page with the war against the f king want to know if my choices are good if there is please send link
it's still to early for knowning for sure the 'best' path. some big question are the four tower score, the takkan one is never tested in this update, so they can be very relevant in the future, another unknown element is the number of 'erosian captive' the party 'collect' during the fight, the highest threshold is 10 and for reach that you need to sacrifice some not irrilevant gain in other stats

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
it's still to early for knowning for sure the 'best' path. some big question are the four tower score, the takkan one is never tested in this update, so they can be very relevant in the future, another unknown element is the number of 'erosian captive' the party 'collect' during the fight, the highest threshold is 10 and for reach that you need to sacrifice some not irrilevant gain in other stats
Also we don't know what the effect of those tower score in the spread shit since the one in Takkan is not counted yet, by the way I confirmed with SL that theres is a break before going to Stenai bit no time to invest and since the airship is hinted that will be essential for the war I had to redo my investment in chapter 4.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Just cheat nothing more this game will never let you take everything you will win something but also lose so for me best to cheat even when others are saying don't cheat you will lose some items or something else u can't lose anything even if the game does not give you the item It will still be in the cheats so for me using cheats is much better till now did not lose anything only win
Nah, i only use cheats for games that like to abuse padding and grinding, which TLS fortunately doesn't do it. So i'll keep going with my crappy playthrough to see where it goes (i also have 27+ hours counted, so there's that too).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I only just about managed to scrape through with a good score from this update due to leaving Aram to it's own fate and helping the people instead.

I'm doing everything I can to drop Aram in the shit throughout my entire playthrough from undermining business to not helping them in wars.

Ideally going to leave them in such a poor state that if they try and declare war they will be so weak Sarai could beat them with a few harsh words.

Reactions: Wyrme

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I only just about managed to scrape through with a good score from this update due to leaving Aram to it's own fate and helping the people instead.

I'm doing everything I can to drop Aram in the shit throughout my entire playthrough from undermining business to not helping them in wars.

Ideally going to leave them in such a poor state that if they try and declare war they will be so weak Sarai could beat them with a few harsh words.
I'm also doing the same but not so much that i will have a disaster in my hand.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
what is with the ending i'm in some grassy area with aka yarra and some other nps is this how it should be??? and when i go into aka there is the scene that happened before and when you go into the bridge there is scene with riala? are all getting this or just me why can't we go back to our place and explore i know that she is trying to change something but still what is somebody has so much money and did not invest some take time like the airships after you buy the 1000k you have to wait 2 time skips to buy the 500k but idk used cheats to buy everything but for other is bad because they will need it
Because the next update you can't fully explore and don't have time for investment only a short break maybe only in your base then your heading directly to stenai/

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I have 12 captive erosian slut soldiers, not 10. I also have 9 out of 10 fucklord confrontations, 1 is given up to capture 1 of his invading groups. I also withdrew from Aram after he fought the chosen, only to later have Vhala's team go back capture some slut soldiers and close the point. (If Zelica was the captain left there, I didn't pay attention to her name.)

hentaifun958

Jun 20, 2018
I want more can't wait for next update but we will have to wait over 35 to 40 days well from what I read and saw I think I know what will happend
1.Esthera will surely die it is like 75% to 25% to die she has too much enemies and now the f Lord and dhe wants to die hope she will not like to see some threesome action mother and daughter win win
2.Fheliel will join for sure after the last talk she is trusting Simon way too much even simon is in surprise mode when she is lowering her defense where is trust there is sex
3.For the other two girls it will be like who will be first to have sex with Simon because they said at the end that there will be no fighting like the 2 elf's maybe we will have to take only 1 of the 2 in the harem?? Does somebody knows how they look
4.Forgot the name of the big boobs girl with wolf but I'm sure she will join the harem but as others

hentaifun958

Jun 20, 2018
I have 12 captive erosian slut soldiers, not 10. I also have 9 out of 10 fucklord confrontations, 1 is given up to capture 1 of his invading groups. I also withdrew from Aram after he fought the chosen, only to later have Vhala's team go back capture some slut soldiers and close the point. (If Zelica was the captain left there, I didn't pay attention to her name.)
Mine are both 11 which is perfect I think

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Mine are both 11 which is perfect I think
I only remember 10 confrontation points.( But it was also late at night.)
You didn't get the mother/daughter scene before leaving the Orgasmic Empire? Maybe you should replay with a new save.
The Sage of Givini, the wolf cloak girl. Now I remember, Zelica. She didn't give any rp points and seems almost happy to stay neutral and die soon. She also withdrew her defenses of the Takkan Tower point, not saying she can't bring them back up if threatened again.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I only remember 10 confrontation points.( But it was also late at night.)
You didn't get the mother/daughter scene before leaving the Orgasmic Empire? Maybe you should replay with a new save.
The Sage of Givini, the wolf cloak girl. Now I remember, Zelica. She didn't give any rp points and seems almost happy to stay neutral and die soon. She also withdrew her defenses of the Takkan Tower point, not saying she can't bring them back up if threatened again.
Zelica is not a Givini Sage...

Zelica is divine being, sister to Mithyn and MDB (the one captured in the tower) whom they mentioned in their talk as the one being captured by a monster. It's possible she is the entity held captive inside a tree Xerces stood in front of during cutscenes between Prologue and Chapter One.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
with 10 erosian captive you gain +1 fucklord confrontatio, more than that give you nothing (for now) zelica for now is a name mithyn named in the interlude between the end of chapter two and the start of the three.

mrbean221

Jun 20, 2018
at the end when we go to see relationship points we have every harem members but we also have
1.Elleani
2.Neranda
3.Ginasta
4. Fheliel
If you think that they are only putting points to all then where are the others
1.Vhala N/A nope if you go to wiki she has 11 but now she has 13 or more if i missed something
2.Esthera who i have score of 120 why she is not there????
3.Sarai
4.Mestan i don't know this maybe boy or girl???? He is into Aka and when we met him for Tyna in the Givini cafe he was asking for the other girls but like a joke same with Aka,But when he asked about Simon or going for orcs he was serious maybe he is gay :WutFace: well not for me but some will be like fuck yea:FuckYea:
I just hope this is wrong about the other 3 but for now meme busted:cool:

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
got him haha
For what?? Because everyone else state they can't make it to 60? Have they started over from the beginning again( most likely not). I've started over 8 times, I don't touch the experience points, but I do give myself the gear I would have gotten by Ch3 plus 18M ProN, which allows to invest in just about everything. My newest run through, I was 54 before starting the 3rd Arclent war, 57 by the time IK died and 60 going into Ch4. I haven't seen any reason of what I posted being over exaggerated. I also haven't seen the deterrent Ripett(@Ripe) was implying.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
For what?? Because everyone else state they can't make it to 60? Have they started over from the beginning again( most likely not). I've started over 8 times, I don't touch the experience points, but I do give myself the gear I would have gotten by Ch3 plus 18M ProN, which allows to invest in just about everything. My newest run through, I was 54 before starting the 3rd Arclent war, 57 by the time IK died and 60 going into Ch4. I haven't seen any reason of what I posted being over exaggerated. I also haven't seen the deterrent Ripett(@Ripe) was implying.
Because there is a finite amount of XP you can get... there is no location in game where you can grind XP. With everything available in game so far (which never changed, Sierra might have made changes but she never added additional monsters to early stages) you might be able to just barely made to lvl 60 by the time you confront Fucklord. But in order for that to happen you need to make some sub-optimal choices and majorly screw up several situations.

I don't know what you did to your game (and honestly, I don't care) but there is no legitimate way your Simon could be lvl-54 by the start of 3rd Arclent War... there is simply not enough XP in game for him to be that high. Best you could be is lvl-45 or 46.

Also, you probably didn't miss the bonus you get from Simon's level since it is possible to get best result if you have 19 Harem members and 15 of them locked (both of those number being maximum possible) by the time Simon face Fucklord.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes