Klva049

Jun 21, 2018
got him haha
Ok you made him lvl 64 no way to grind you can visit the same areas couple of times in some timeskip ok but even Sierra is like to most Simon can be till the fight with f Lord is 60.Next Vhala 71 how can she be 71 lvl she starts at 35 and gets to 71 no way I know everyone has there different amount of xp to lvl but still no way for her to be lvl 71 if you said Riala who starts at lvl 50 then maybe ok idk but no way I played over 3 time 1 with no cheat 2 with cheats no way

U

User_668360

What do we do with Aram i have Aram tower 7 is that good or bad.When we need to pick i'm going with Zirantia.I don't like Aram because they want to get the Neranda :FeelsBadMan: and start war with us.So do i make my tower score much low that 7 i think our score can be 10 if we help them.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Because there is a finite amount of XP you can get... there is no location in game where you can grind XP. With everything available in game so far (which never changed, Sierra might have made changes but she never added additional monsters to early stages) you might be able to just barely made to lvl 60 by the time you confront Fucklord. But in order for that to happen you need to make some sub-optimal choices and majorly screw up several situations.

I don't know what you did to your game (and honestly, I don't care) but there is no legitimate way your Simon could be lvl-54 by the start of 3rd Arclent War... there is simply not enough XP in game for him to be that high. Best you could be is lvl-45 or 46.

Also, you probably didn't miss the bonus you get from Simon's level since it is possible to get best result if you have 19 Harem members and 15 of them locked (both of those number being maximum possible) by the time Simon face Fucklord.
Have you bothered to invest in everything? Doesn't accomplishing more things award more experience per chapter summary? Sure the ch1(delgar forest) respawn area won't do much. The respawn area of ch2(aram border) and ch3(dwarven tunnels, maranite camp desert) are worth it. Being able invest in things will bring up rp for everyone with different values( sometimes a negative). The 4 times you go into the dimensional space, you're being awarded 5k-6k per group you defeat. This recent update, some defeated groups gave out 13k and the special were higher. Between lvl 50-60, the requirement to level up is 20k. 61 and higher is 30k. Well then, I'll keep playing my way and you can stick you yours, because no one can be right against you, only with you, that isn't at all an open or honest view I'm willing to invest in.

U

User_668360

how much is the aff with ginasta now mine is -1 but did miss something so how much is now?

sasaha365

Jun 21, 2018
can somebody help i don't know, forgot who are these places like can you tell me who is from these 2 places and what is much better to support
1Darghelon
2 Gheldaron

mifkald562

Jun 21, 2018
can somebody who was played this more that me can tell me if the numbers in harem when we go to yarra was same as now like combat there is number 12 was that always like this or was something like 10 or even 13 want to know or maybe different numbers for some else class Non combat,Leaders,Others

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As far as i'm aware the numbers have always been the same.

I know we've only got 1 combat slot left to fill after this update.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
can somebody help i don't know, forgot who are these places like can you tell me who is from these 2 places and what is much better to support
1Darghelon
2 Gheldaron
Darghelon = Lynine
Gheldaron = Orilice

Who is better to support I have not idea.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Have you bothered to invest in everything? Doesn't accomplishing more things award more experience per chapter summary? Sure the ch1(delgar forest) respawn area won't do much. The respawn area of ch2(aram border) and ch3(dwarven tunnels, maranite camp desert) are worth it. Being able invest in things will bring up rp for everyone with different values( sometimes a negative). The 4 times you go into the dimensional space, you're being awarded 5k-6k per group you defeat. This recent update, some defeated groups gave out 13k and the special were higher. Between lvl 50-60, the requirement to level up is 20k. 61 and higher is 30k. Well then, I'll keep playing my way and you can stick you yours, because no one can be right against you, only with you, that isn't at all an open or honest view I'm willing to invest in.
The only investment that directly affect your XP is Cache Excavation (giving ProN to Order of Silence affect it indirectly by giving you extra area to clean out). Everything else affect only RP's and various hidden variables but not XP gain. Same goes for clearing out everything... the amount of XP you gain at time jumps is fixed. And while all those respawned monsters in Chapter 4 certainly help, the issue is you having lvl-54 by the time 3rd Arclent War started which should not be possible.

But you also provided an answer as to how it is possible... somehow you managed to break up the XP curve so your characters need less XP to level up. Amount needed for next level is not fixed and grow with time. By the time you get to lvl-40 you start needing over 20k XP per level and amount needed increase by about 700-750 XP each level (so you'll need 30k and more by the time you reach lvl-55).

Finally, it's not my way of playing or yours... it's Sierra's and even she was not sure if reaching lvl-60 by the time of Simon's confrontation with Fucklord is possible. So she did some math and realized it's only barely possible which is why she re-balanced the game in 0.35.1 giving best possible result for Simon's level starting from lvl-58 instead of lvl-60 like it was in 0.35.0

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
can somebody who was played this more that me can tell me if the numbers in harem when we go to yarra was same as now like combat there is number 12 was that always like this or was something like 10 or even 13 want to know or maybe different numbers for some else class Non combat,Leaders,Others
before the 0.20.X (the first update in the elven forests) the harem panel was a bit different: less slot (9 combat, 5 non combat, 3 ruler, 1 other) , the 'leader' page was called 'ruler'. after the revamp of harem panel in 0.20 nothing as changed. and the slots and numbers are always the same for all the player

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
0.35.3 game-breaking bug I added.

what does this mean from changelogs lol. I'm assuming she fixed the green screen bug?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
if somebody is supporting the patreon can you add the text for TLS 035.2 if you can
Look in OP change log is added if thats what u mean. Always if looking for something look in OP threads.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
0.35.3 game-breaking bug I added.

what does this mean from changelogs lol. I'm assuming she fixed the green screen bug?
yes i believe so or thats what the anonymous sharer texted me

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i'm not talking about that was asking for patreon TLS.035.2 jun 23 in patreon the text want to know is she taking a break?
ps my comment is right before yours talking about op change log :)
Nah, Sierra only takes a break from TLS once she complete the chapter... she did put out 35.4 and we'll get 35.5 on friday when she make a public release. Unless she release it sooner to fix a relatively minor bug introduced in 35.4... or 35.3 that escaped notice, I'm not sure which.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm probably being an idiot, but in Ardford during the summit, the walkthrough keeps talking about a hidden port, but i have no idea how to actually get there. Any help?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes