Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
If your referring to the deal with he merchant guy then you can find him on the mercenary flotilla building and he will bring you to that port to kill the monster before he agrees to vote in your favor.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If your referring to the deal with he merchant guy then you can find him on the mercenary flotilla building and he will bring you to that port to kill the monster before he agrees to vote in your favor.
Is he always there or only the night before the final round of voting?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Is he always there or only the night before the final round of voting?
After the war vaults are brought up, but before the votes are read. Meet him in the palace first he will tell you to meet him in the flotilla headquarters. Go there, SAVE and try to clear the port. In my opinion second hardest part of the game i recommend mana potions and status blocking gear.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
35.5 is out and hopefully this one solved the minor mapping issues (mostly with Zirantia tower).

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have a doubt about Galvia, from the photos I saw that she had a magician's hat. If she did not follow them, how does she have that hat?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I have a doubt about Galvia, from the photos I saw that she had a magician's hat. If she did not follow them, how does she have that hat?
Well since there is nothing so far in game to lead her to having that besides maybe she might be future staff, That is probably a placeholder for a future event or just a red herring, since the only way to see that picture is to decrypt the game.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i was watching the cheat codes going into Switches and every action that happened in the game has it own code so in code 2312 is the code Wynn joined but after that codes from 2313 to 2315 there are codes saying ??? Joined so i was thinking maybe this are staff members that we still don't have but no the codes before that are for harem members so i have put the codes in the game there are 2 crystals and 1 table with orbs and potions on it with books.So i was thinking that maybe Sho is but no she has her own code for getting her from the orcs in the voting.
Does somebody know who these 3 girls are? There are girls we know and met
Don't look at the switches too much. Sierra is known for putting in Red Herrings and stuff that had nothing to do in game just for people who look into code...

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
i was watching the cheat codes going into Switches and every action that happened in the game has it own code so in code 2312 is the code Wynn joined but after that codes from 2313 to 2315 there are codes saying ??? Joined so i was thinking maybe this are staff members that we still don't have but no the codes before that are for harem members so i have put the codes in the game there are 2 crystals and 1 table with orbs and potions on it with books.So i was thinking that maybe Sho is but no she has her own code for getting her from the orcs in the voting.
Does somebody know who these 3 girls are? There are girls we know and met
Those ??? belong to crystals that have seen been removed for the teleportation chamber. Only people that have played the older variants would remember their location from before.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
The only investment that directly affect your XP is Cache Excavation (giving ProN to Order of Silence affect it indirectly by giving you extra area to clean out). Everything else affect only RP's and various hidden variables but not XP gain. Same goes for clearing out everything... the amount of XP you gain at time jumps is fixed. And while all those respawned monsters in Chapter 4 certainly help, the issue is you having lvl-54 by the time 3rd Arclent War started which should not be possible.

But you also provided an answer as to how it is possible... somehow you managed to break up the XP curve so your characters need less XP to level up. Amount needed for next level is not fixed and grow with time. By the time you get to lvl-40 you start needing over 20k XP per level and amount needed increase by about 700-750 XP each level (so you'll need 30k and more by the time you reach lvl-55).

Finally, it's not my way of playing or yours... it's Sierra's and even she was not sure if reaching lvl-60 by the time of Simon's confrontation with Fucklord is possible. So she did some math and realized it's only barely possible which is why she re-balanced the game in 0.35.1 giving best possible result for Simon's level starting from lvl-58 instead of lvl-60 like it was in 0.35.0

Since those saves of mine, from before .35.1 never had the experience adjustment applied to them, they reflect the amount of experience that was available in-game, with minor cheating through gear upgrade. You can still purchase 4 dark energy caches, not counting the big 5M one in New Givini( by ProN or Economic Aid).
Since restarting in .35.1, I noticed 4 key changes along with the experience adjustment per level. Just now getting to Eustrin at 43 (not my usual 48 from the 2 mentioned saves previously.)

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
After the war vaults are brought up, but before the votes are read. Meet him in the palace first he will tell you to meet him in the flotilla headquarters. Go there, SAVE and try to clear the port. In my opinion second hardest part of the game i recommend mana potions and status blocking gear.
It shouldn't be too bad if you have Carina healing-party heal, Robin lightning lance, Altina lightning storm and Simon use unified strike or commanding presence.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Since those saves of mine, from before .35.1 never had the experience adjustment applied to them, they reflect the amount of experience that was available in-game, with minor cheating through gear upgrade. You can still purchase 4 dark energy caches, not counting the big 5M one in New Givini( by ProN or Economic Aid).
Since restarting in .35.1, I noticed 4 key changes along with the experience adjustment per level. Just now getting to Eustrin at 43 (not my usual 48 from the 2 mentioned saves previously.)
Look, I don't know what you did, but those saves do not reflect what was in-game.

Sierra is rather careful about what resources are available at which point and by her account and her design you should be about lvl-34 at BoY, lvl-44 or 45 at start of 3rd Arclent War (not 48+ as you claim is your usual!) and between lvl-58 and 60 (and you can only get to 60 by making some sub-optimal choices and messing few things up) at confrontation with Fucklord. That was all the XP that there is in the game and that is all the XP that always was available... there never was any "experience adjustments" done retroactively.

Also what are those four dark energy caches you're talking about? There is only one investment in Cache excavation which you can do either during 1st round of investments or 2nd, not both (stats and item reward is the same, but investing in 1st round also give some ProN profits... neither give XP). There are two other caches you find during the game but there are no others you can buy...

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
It shouldn't be too bad if you have Carina healing-party heal, Robin lightning lance, Altina lightning storm and Simon use unified strike or commanding presence.
I might just be bad but that was by far one of the hardest segments of the game for me, almost on par with the spiders in Stineford. Fuck those oysters.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I might just be bad but that was by far one of the hardest segments of the game for me, almost on par with the spiders in Stineford. Fuck those oysters.
Oysters third hardest, spiders second, and the god damn final fight for the goddess of magic cult is my number 1 hardest fight in the game. (Not the fight with just aka altina and Robin, the one after the battle of Yhilin.)

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Look, I don't know what you did, but those saves do not reflect what was in-game.

Sierra is rather careful about what resources are available at which point and by her account and her design you should be about lvl-34 at BoY, lvl-44 or 45 at start of 3rd Arclent War (not 48+ as you claim is your usual!) and between lvl-58 and 60 (and you can only get to 60 by making some sub-optimal choices and messing few things up) at confrontation with Fucklord. That was all the XP that there is in the game and that is all the XP that always was available... there never was any "experience adjustments" done retroactively.

Also what are those four dark energy caches you're talking about? There is only one investment in Cache excavation which you can do either during 1st round of investments or 2nd, not both (stats and item reward is the same, but investing in 1st round also give some ProN profits... neither give XP). There are two other caches you find during the game but there are no others you can buy...
It may be hard for you to accept it, but defeating Riala gave 5k xp in the prelude, while .35.1 removed it. Another point of xp was defeating round 3 Esthera, which now has a super healthbar in place, making it only beatable by super cheating. You're wrong about the Economic Aid, Riala asks you for after 3AW (it gave 40k~50k xp) in the game. So you don't need to worry, those xp gains aren't available after aside from Economic Aid in .35.1.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It may be hard for you to accept it, but defeating Riala gave 5k xp in the prelude, while .35.1 removed it. Another point of xp was defeating round 3 Esthera, which now has a super healthbar in place, making it only beatable by super cheating. You're wrong about the Economic Aid, Riala asks you for after 3AW (it gave 40k~50k xp) in the game. So you don't need to worry, those xp gains aren't available after aside from Economic Aid in .35.1.
Look not to jump in or dog on you, but some serious tomfoolery is up with the xp in your run. I'm not saying you are lying about it or used cheats to boost it but earlier you said Vhala was 71, seven levels higher then simons already astounding 64. That's just not possible without something seriously changed in your game albeit perhaps a bug. There just isn't an opportunity for a single party member to get so far ahead of the group.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
First of all, you should not be able to defeat either Riala during Prologue not Esthera during her 3rd fight... at least not without some serious cheating by adding levels. And even if you do defeat them by using cheats, Riala and her Elite Succubus give 0 XP and Sx... which is another one of Sierra's little "anti-cheating" in-game protections (same is true for Esthera's 3rd fight).

Riala's request which you can handle post 3AW by expanding one Political Capital does not grant any XP, let alone 40-50k as you claim (and no, it never granted XP, not even in 28.x when that portion of the game was introduced).

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes