Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's impossible to get over 70 at any point without cheating, there isn't enough XP to gain and Ripe is right, Riala's request never gave XP especially over 40k.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't find my way around it, the bridge is blocked by something invisible.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
But after you fight the demon, the game cuts to the fucklord confrontation scene. So, unless there's no way no other way to get there, this must be a bug.
maybe we'll find out in next updates, or if it is a bug, i think there will be a fix

U

User_668360

Does somebody knows how the city's look like Stenai or Tatseni. Maybe something from the 2 new princess looks or who is evil or good if there is something like that.I don't know if she reveals something on patreon not supporting.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Looking forward to Ginasta miserably failing to defeat the Fucklord.
Fucken bitch. Will never trust her dumb plans again :idontcare:.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
but how did this bug happened when i have 35.3 and i don't have the bug
i want to send you my save it is before the start of the war with the f king so you will not play very much to get to that area like maybe 5 min but i can't send it here don't know why and the save is perfect done by cheats so everything is 100% nothing to lose
sometime fixing a thing will break another thing. that bridge had some bugs (all different) throught all the releases.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I admit that's one of the reasons I told her to go ahead and try first.

She failed with the first Incubus King so now she's going to try again against someone with a mindless demon for a bodyguard.

She's going to fail and she's going to fail hard.

Just need the Fucklord to fuck some sense into her and show her she isn't as badass as she seems to think she is.

Tough girl but she keeps turning down help to do it alone, she needs a harsh reality slapping.

Reactions: mesoru

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
6 Esthera for wanting me to kill her just let me f you and join my harem even if we did her want more
She does want to fuck Simon, that's what is going to kill her.

2 shard holders can't get intimate, one will try to dominate the other and the the loser will die.

She wants to die with one last big fuck.

She's lived a long time, she's had enough.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
what i did not know that
She does say it during Simon's time as her "guest".

It's why they can't touch when they have the threesome with her daughter, she tells him her shard will dominate his and kill him. She wants him to get stronger and kill her with one last fuck.

They only managed to fuck during his first few days there because Robin was holding his essence.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I have to admit, even without direct sexual content, this is one of the best and most complex RPG I've ever played.

Reactions: Smartphone

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
While Ginasta's plan in Zirantia's Tower failed, allowing her to stay does make it easier to fight Fucklord's "Virgin Slut Army" and Sabitha...

Reactions: mesoru

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I admit that's one of the reasons I told her to go ahead and try first.

She failed with the first Incubus King so now she's going to try again against someone with a mindless demon for a bodyguard.

She's going to fail and she's going to fail hard.

Just need the Fucklord to fuck some sense into her and show her she isn't as badass as she seems to think she is.

Tough girl but she keeps turning down help to do it alone, she needs a harsh reality slapping.
I think you are being a bit hard on her. She HAS offered to work with Simon, but we are the ones to turn her down as we refuse to give any fallen shards to her. And she has a point in fearing not Simon but the power he wields. She is right, for better or worse he is conquering most of the world and fast with no one to keep him in line. And even if he is a great guy, perhaps one of the best; does the shard really give him the right of power to declare him ruler of the world forever, because that is were he is heading. And what if Simon is murdered, in a normal ruler it would be a tragedy yes but an heir could return order to the realm. However if Simon is killed and shard taken, the murderer could instantly have the power to tear half the world apart. Like it or not Ginasta's argument has good points, even in a good man those shards can be too dangerous to be left in the world, and even more dangerous still for one to keep uniting them like we are planning to do with so many of the other kings.

Reactions: Smartphone

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think you are being a bit hard on her. She HAS offered to work with Simon, but we are the ones to turn her down as we refuse to give any fallen shards to her. And she has a point in fearing not Simon but the power he wields. She is right, for better or worse he is conquering most of the world and fast with no one to keep him in line. And even if he is a great guy, perhaps one of the best; does the shard really give him the right of power to declare him ruler of the world forever, because that is were he is heading. And what if Simon is murdered, in a normal ruler it would be a tragedy yes but an heir could return order to the realm. However if Simon is killed and shard taken, the murderer could instantly have the power to tear half the world apart. Like it or not Ginasta's argument has good points, even in a good man those shards can be too dangerous to be left in the world, and even more dangerous still for one to keep uniting them like we are planning to do with so many of the other kings.
She hasn't offered a better plan other than let her handle it which she can't.

You also need to remember that Simon would have been done after the Incubus Kings. Married to Janine, happily living with his harem in a villa somewhere.....

Aram are looking for war and the Fucklord attacked.

You make it sound like Simon's on a conquest but he isn't, he keeps getting dragged along. He isn't going to be ruling either. As far as i'm aware his plan hasn't changed. Deal with the bullshit, kill the doomed king and retire to his beachside harem villa.

Ginasta's plan involves getting captured by one IK, raped for 4 days, pissing off the rest, nearly dying to IK we kill and then trying to solo Fucklord which we all know she'll fuck up.

I'm not being too hard on her. She's a zealot and her single minded idiocy would see the people she wants to save all either dead or another IK's personal cum dumps.

She calls Simon dangerous yet she can't see past her own ego to the harm she's doing and would do if she had her own way.

Personally I want her dead, she's a liability but some want her in the harem. I'd rather have had Ginasta mind broke and Sabitha in the harem.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
She hasn't offered a better plan other than let her handle it which she can't.

You also need to remember that Simon would have been done after the Incubus Kings. Married to Janine, happily living with his harem in a villa somewhere.....

Aram are looking for war and the Fucklord attacked.

You make it sound like Simon's on a conquest but he isn't, he keeps getting dragged along. He isn't going to be ruling either. As far as i'm aware his plan hasn't changed. Deal with the bullshit, kill the doomed king and retire to his beachside harem villa.

Ginasta's plan involves getting captured by one IK, raped for 4 days, pissing off the rest, nearly dying to IK we kill and then trying to solo Fucklord which we all know she'll fuck up.

I'm not being too hard on her. She's a zealot and her single minded idiocy would see the people she wants to save all either dead or another IK's personal cum dumps.

She calls Simon dangerous yet she can't see past her own ego to the harm she's doing and would do if she had her own way.

Personally I want her dead, she's a liability but some want her in the harem. I'd rather have had Ginasta mind broke and Sabitha in the harem.
"I'm not being to hard on her...personally I want her dead-I'd rather have had Ginasta mind broke." :)

But in all seriousness of debate you are ignoring everything about her you don't want to acknowledge. She is hard as nails to endure 3 days of rape and torture just to scout out her targets at the gathering and realize she needs to train harder. Kills a IK, he was weak sure but she cut him down like it was nothing and removed the shard from the world, She tries to unite the nations to fight the IK, albeit fails but the I can appreciate the attempt. Rushes in to save the people of Yhilin from the doom king invasion, is sociable and understanding to Simon's views, bursts out and COULD have taken simon down with the knowledge of the Doom king truth but does not because she knows it would cause to much collateral damage. Saves a sucubus from rape from a choosen, takes on the IK one on one (choosen doesn't count) and doesn't instantly die and weakens him, spends the war aftermath helping the injured. Find her way into the tower, mounts a solo attack on the fucklord but does not make a suicide charge taking time to not kill but save a significant number of erosioan captives.

Yep, totally deserving of rape and then murder. :)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, I'm not sure how to proceed during Ardan succession crisis.
Tyna have to marry one of those three idiots?

Is possible (with sufficient support) to let her rule as queen without a husband?
(I want to keep her for myself. I already have one queen, and now I want another :cool:)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes