mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I think you are being a bit hard on her. She HAS offered to work with Simon, but we are the ones to turn her down as we refuse to give any fallen shards to her. And she has a point in fearing not Simon but the power he wields. She is right, for better or worse he is conquering most of the world and fast with no one to keep him in line. And even if he is a great guy, perhaps one of the best; does the shard really give him the right of power to declare him ruler of the world forever, because that is were he is heading. And what if Simon is murdered, in a normal ruler it would be a tragedy yes but an heir could return order to the realm. However if Simon is killed and shard taken, the murderer could instantly have the power to tear half the world apart. Like it or not Ginasta's argument has good points, even in a good man those shards can be too dangerous to be left in the world, and even more dangerous still for one to keep uniting them like we are planning to do with so many of the other kings.
Though i can find value in some in her statements about Simon having too much power for his own (and the world's) good and (possibly?) following on a tyrant path, this is all assumption based on her own narrow-minded world view.
Also, she really doesn't offer any reasonable solution with her help, besides "Defeat IKs, Gimme shards, Destroy shards". Her offer is pratically asking to not be taken seriously, given how she has no idea how to destroy the shards and what to do after it.
Sure, she is strong, has good intentions, and does some good to the people, but is also too stupid, unable to look at the bigger picture and has the typical one sided thinking we see in thousands of rpg "heroes", making her more of a liability than a help. I mean, at last I don't see how is healthy or rational to simply separate the world between "Tyrants x Non Tyrants".
I won't fully jump the gun on judging, because we still don't know much about her and her knowledge of the shards. But from what was showed till now? i can't really differ her much from those "Preachy Self-Titled Heroes".

U

User_668360

I don't care about Ginasta or Sabitha because they will join what i care is
1.What is with the harem thing the Others there are 6 and we still have 0
2.There are way too much girls who are showing aff for wanting to join the harem but way too much little place we have only 12 more members to fill the whole harem.We have goddess,queens, Priestess,now Givini Sage and other girls.
Hope that this harem things gets more "increasing the numbers" so we can have all of them.And now even two more are coming omg.
Only in this game i look personality over looks.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Damn, I'm not sure how to proceed during Ardan succession crisis.
Tyna have to marry one of those three idiots?

Is possible (with sufficient support) to let her rule as queen without a husband?
(I want to keep her for myself. I already have one queen, and now I want another :cool:)
She doesn't have to marry any of them. It is possible to get all their scores down.

I doubt Tyna will be an option for the harem though.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, I'm not sure how to proceed during Ardan succession crisis.
Tyna have to marry one of those three idiots?

Is possible (with sufficient support) to let her rule as queen without a husband?
(I want to keep her for myself. I already have one queen, and now I want another :cool:)
No, she will have to marry somebody, if for no other reason then so she could provide a legitimate heir and avoid another succession crisis down the road.

So the issue will most likely be finding her a husband who is least likely to try and usurp her position...

As for having her in Harem... that will most likely not going to happen for several reasons. But we will get at least one (if not two) other Queen by the time story is over.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
As for having her in Harem... that will most likely not going to happen for several reasons. But we will get at least one (if not two) other Queen by the time story is over.
I wouldn't completely rule Tyna out (unless Sierra confirmed anything?), since i was already proven wrong by the Robin addition. But yea, her being Queen of Ardoheim and their stance against Simon and the Doom King makes highly improbable.
I also read somewhere the two new princesses (possible harem addition) situation will kind play out like the Lynine vs Oriline situation. I'm curious about it, but also a little cautious because that quest had a underwhelming conclusion with illusion of choice bits.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I wouldn't completely rule Tyna out (unless Sierra confirmed anything?), since i was already proven wrong by the Robin addition. But yea, her being Queen of Ardoheim and their stance against Simon and the Doom King makes highly improbable.
I also read somewhere the two new princesses (possible harem addition) situation will kind play out like the Lynine vs Oriline situation. I'm curious about it, but also a little cautious because that quest had a underwhelming conclusion with illusion of choice bits.
Robin situation was different... that was something that was hinted for a long, long time (I think first time was either at Dark Tower before Simon got captured by Esthera or during Reunion). With Tyna, we don't really have those hints.

As for two princesses... Sierra herself stated (in 35.x waiting room) that if "you are expecting it to be like Orilise vs Lynine, you are not prepared." Considering what we are told about situation in Stenai (King with no heir) it's more then likely that Janine read the situation correctly: in order to avoid turmoil and succession war and get the protection of a powerful ally (by becoming a vassal state), one of the princesses will be "sacrificed" (given to Doom King) so the other could one day rule over Stenai.

That would mean we'll actually have to choose between the two (it's possible but not likely we could got the other before the end of the game).

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
does somebody knows when the new update comes out. I know that she is still fixing bugs and that the public version is still not out just wanting to know if she said something on patreon about the date
Latest patreon post regarding 0.36
TLS 0.36.0

Honestly, I doubt I'll be able to start on this in earnest before the public release. Once I do, there will be a question of how I divide the updates: either one massive update, or a smaller update before the party goes to Stenai. I will inquire with patrons about which is preferable a little later.

I think that's all for now. Please respond to the questions if you have opinions!

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Sierra herself stated (in 35.x waiting room) that if "you are expecting it to be like Orilise vs Lynine, you are not prepared."
The situation for the 2 new princesses will be nothing like Lynine vs Oriline something new even Sierra tells us that at the end
You're right about that, my brain must have confused the message with something else i read :oops:.
If it will be different, then that's pretty good. And if you'll have to choose(?) only one of the princesses, that would be interesting, anything that enhances replay value is great in my book.

Okdl04

Jun 27, 2018
I'm new at this game and what I'm going to ask will be stupid but just want to know
When Simon and his wife were sharing a partner were those only women or even man?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
No, she will have to marry somebody, if for no other reason then so she could provide a legitimate heir and avoid another succession crisis down the road.

So the issue will most likely be finding her a husband who is least likely to try and usurp her position...

Well, my Simon has already married one queen, so he is legitimate king.
I'm pretty sure that make him a good candidate for a husband.
Plus, Tyna really likes him.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I'm new at this game and what I'm going to ask will be stupid but just want to know
When Simon and his wife were sharing a partner were those only women or even man?
Wendis only liked to be shared with women and Simon.

Not to dampen what you prefer to happen, but during the ardo succession, you should have knocked out 5-7 of those candidates while possibly adding an 8th. Simon not likely due to being despised for working with the Doomed King.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure it was ever stated one way or another... but the few partners we do know (Wynn, Palina's aunt) about were females.

Actually, marrying a Queen does not make person a King, it make him Consort and usually a Prince. A Queen might decide to grant her consort a title of King but it's rarely done (none of the European Queens over last 150 years didn't make their husbands Kings).

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I think that was left intentionally vague so as to not..."upset" the more "upsettable" players with certain "hangups."

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
So I have reached the third {I think} Portion of the mini war missions where you are qith Uyae, Riala and Varia, but I can't pass the second bridge, invisible wall is like stopping me.

Is this the end of the game, a bug, or did I miss something?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So I have reached the third {I think} Portion of the mini war missions where you are qith Uyae, Riala and Varia, but I can't pass the second bridge, invisible wall is like stopping me.

Is this the end of the game, a bug, or did I miss something?
A bug... which was fixed in 35.5 version.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Speaking of the succession matter, you guys think Farnan will stick to his promise (withdraw)? i decided to suppport his business operation hoping i could get some cut on his profits in the future :p (i left a save before anyway, just in case he decides to backstab).
I raised Ignias chances, and left Kalant with the Order of Silence.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
removed the shard from the world,
Nope.

She admitted to Simon she can't destroy them so she's only put it somewhere she "thinks" is safe. Now imagine if the Fucklord breaks her, which he probably will, and that gives him another shard.

Or worse, Lustlord finds it.

She hasn't helped anyone, she's just made a future event worse.

We'll never agree on Ginasta. She's caused too many problems and is set to cause more. As I said, she's a zealot that can't see the big picture and is set to cause far more harm than good.

Speaking of the succession matter, you guys think Farnan will stick to his promise (withdraw)? i decided to suppport his business operation hoping i could get some cut on his profits in the future :p (i left a save before anyway, just in case he decides to backstab).
I didn't take any chances with Farnan and made sure he was ruined.

Same for all of them except Kalant. He's a member of the order so he's where I can keep an eye on him with people I trust watching him while he's pursuing a relationship with Tyna.

Then again it could turn out that Tyna is an absolute tyrant and a future problem we have to solve.

Either way, Farnan is a part of Aram and i'm doing everything I possibly can to ruin them for repressing the Dwarves and setting up a war against my wifes people.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Considering he knows it would be a disaster if he was chosen... yes, I do.

Ignias seem like a good choice for a King but I'm not so sure about how good of a choice he is for Consort.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Ignias seem like a good choice for a King but I'm not so sure about how good of a choice he is for Consort.
You're probably right about that, but i couldn't bring myself to fully support Kalant to a position like that. He is probably not an ill intentioned person though, given his appearances throughout the game.
Either way, Farnan is a part of Aram and i'm doing everything I possibly can to ruin them for repressing the Dwarves and setting up a war against my wifes people.
There's that as well, i'm not a fan of Aram, but i don't think all of its people are bad (i hope so).
There's also another interesting thing i noted after a trip to the Aram desert. Remember the Dwarf from Dwarven Embassy investment? he is there again, but with a new investment opportunity. I bet it will be important again, but this time to free or reinforces Eustrin against Aram grips.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There's that as well, i'm not a fan of Aram, but i don't think all of its people are bad (i hope so).
There's also another interesting thing i noted after a trip to the Aram desert. Remember the Dwarf from Dwarven Embassy investment? he is there again, but with a new investment opportunity. I bet it will be important again, but this time to free or reinforces Eustrin against Aram grips.
Oh, I don't think it's people are bad but in order to remove those in charge i'm going to have to screw them all over.

I'll make sure to fix things for them like I did for Yhilin but I can't have them stable financially while they are looking for war.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes