Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
so with cheats i got everything there are 18 votes in total 15 votes are yes 3 are no.That takes me to 83% with taking Sho if we talk to her but even with less % we can still take sho only thing is to talk with her.The only thing you get with 80% is progress with the orc country + more aff with some members and a weapon for the orc that is with us.The most votes you can get is 15 and you can get some more things if you copy the mean cunt orc
Actually the max is 16 yes votes out of 18, only two no votes are unavodiable. and the negative orc that can be copied has no noticeable effects as of yet other then 5 rp for trin and Balia.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
At my first gameplay with no cheats it was the patch before the war.I played everything with no cheats but the investment i did it with cheats and got the 1000k but it did not let me use the 500k i had to wait and i did everything that was for that patch.Then i started again chapter 1 but with cheats.I got to the chapter 4 and at the start i did the 1000k when we are getting together with the harem members but it still did not let me do the 500k so i did the main mission got to the part before the war that is how much we chould play back then but now because i did the 1000k before and some time passed it let me do the 500k. Same with the orcs at the start it does not let you do the 1000k to help Grubbak also with 1000k for houses for orcs did not let me do it on the start but with some main quest i did.I don't know if you were reading the text but as we are doing the main quest time is passing when we explore the tower at start before we even get to talk with Anak a month is passing.Every time we go in the tower it is like a month to weeks passing.
That's because everything before dealing with Ardford Succession crisis count as single investment round... some investments may only became available after 1st trip to the Tower but that entire portion of the game (30.x, 31.x, 32.x and 33.x) count as single investment round. Once you resolve Ardford Succession and return to Yhilin you start 2nd investment round in chapter 4 which will probably end once we return from Stenai (so in effect it will cover 34.x, 35.x, 36.x and maybe even 37.x depending on whether we go to Stenai in 36.x or 37.x).

In order to invest into Airship Militarization at any point during 2nd investment round, you need to invest into Airship Fleet during any point of 1st investment round.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What was 16 votes like let's say 35.0 or did they they do it in later patch like 35.5
Maybe I got 15 votes because I killed some enemies to help for the cure idk how I got 15 but don't really care it is still more that 80% mine is 82%
How much is 16 votes in % so I can change it
What was your first research option? If you researched Orc Diversification you get additional "yes" vote.

In any case this are "No" votes you can get: 2 you always get, 1 if you don't get support from Elleani, up to 4 based on your Tak'Kan score (you need 40 or higher to avoid "No" votes), 1 if you didn't research Orc Diversification and 1 if you let Impaler live and didn't get his support. Take note that in order to get support from Elleani and Impaler you just have to talk to them in the Halls...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Don't panic, the airship investments I am fair sure don't be SO relevant in the next future.
Even don't evaluate the in game mechanics, [if you fund first airship investment the "airship" hidden score is increase for only one point for iteration (roughly any time you receive the new pron), so it's a variable will need some time to be effective] Patrici tell you will take some time to build an airship fleet, the high front cost is needed from setup the system, and the number will increase steadily, and there is no possibility to build the whole fleet in a single round.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
In the end those who did not do the investment in airships can do it in the next part that come out 0.36.0.
I hope that we can explore and go to other countries that we have and see how is the situation after the attack of the f king.And as time goes we get batch of money so I think we will get our money back from investment.I hope that all will get around 1000k or more if they did the good investment for that.
Or Sierra will fuck you and just be like ok we will go to Stenai
NOT GIVING US MONEY
NOT LETTING US EXPLORE
NOT GOING BACK IN BASE
I'm hope I am wrong but even that can be done just going to Stenai if that is done I don't know star over or you can use cheats and there is investment for airships the 500k and do it like that no money spend and getting it with out even playing all over .Your game your rules
for me just trying to help
Regardless of whether 36.x see us go to Stenai or not, we will be able to go back to base (in order to lock up characters that reached 100 RP during Fucklords attack and potentially unlock some synergy skills) and we will get to explore in order to see what effect Fucklords attack had on Arclent.

What we will not receive is new profits from investments since that will came only after we return from Stenai when the 3rd investment round for Chapter 4 start. We will probably also unlock Stenai (possibly even Ghenalon) in our Teleportation chamber.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Not to be a downer in another category, but I'm not so sure that EITHER princess from Stenai will join the harem for two reason. 1 don't forget that Simon/Dargai is still just a dude at most a well respected captain for the doom king, they aren't interested in him. And 2 the leaders section only has 4 slots left, and they will most likely be filled with Neranda, Fheilel, The Empress, Sarai, or maybe Elleani

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I had the same thought about the Stenai princesses, but i suspect they will find a way to circumvent this issue and still keep the farce.
The Empress
Wasn't her death hinted already? i don't think she will be a harem member for this reason.
EDIT: Had forgotten her name, but there were no hints indicating that, besides her RPs. I don't think this is enough, YET.
Neranda, Sarai, or maybe Elleani
I think these are very possible as well.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I had the same thought about the Stenai princesses, but i suspect they will find a way to circumvent this issue.

Wasn't her death hinted already? i don't think she will be a harem member for this reason.

Who?

I think these are very possible as well.
Death for the empress is very possible. Either assisted suicide like she wishes from Simon, or as I fear I think another King may manage to kill and take her shard resulting in a VERY powerful boss. Still she still may be made an honored Harem member or something. Fheilel is the Elf Queen, I dont think it will be soon but she does have a growing RP value.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Empress wants to die. Even if Simon find a way to remove her shard without killing her (which I doubt is possible), it would not change a thing. She lived for too long and grew tired of it and is just waiting for Simon to grow powerful enough so she could go out with a bang. So I can't really see her becoming part of Harem...

Stenai princesses will present quite a problem for Simon. Yes, in his disguise as Dargai he is just a Doom King's commander and not someone princesses would be interested in (they're not interested in Doom King either, but they don't have a choice). But as condition to becoming Doom King's vassal state and serving as staging ground for invasion of Erosia, choosing one of them and taking them with us so they could became part of Doom King's Harem will be unavoidable (especially considering that doing that will also resolve Stenai Succession Crisis by leaving only one viable candidate: whomever we don't choose!). But that will create an issue since Doom King doesn't really exist, meaning whomever is chosen will have to be let in on the truth. I'm not sure Simon and others would be able to trust her not to reveal that information without making her part of the Harem (taking Leader slot #7... initially I though she might take final Non-Combat slot but that is already taken by Iris).

As for the other woman mentioned, Sarai is most likely Leader slot #2, Fheliel is most likely Leader slot #3, Elleani is most likely Leader slot #6. I don't think Neranda will became part of the Harem.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Empress wants to die. Even if Simon find a way to remove her shard without killing her (which I doubt is possible), it would not change a thing. She lived for too long and grew tired of it and is just waiting for Simon to grow powerful enough so she could go out with a bang. So I can't really see her becoming part of Harem...

Stenai princesses will present quite a problem for Simon. Yes, in his disguise as Dargai he is just a Doom King's commander and not someone princesses would be interested in (they're not interested in Doom King either, but they don't have a choice). But as condition to becoming Doom King's vassal state and serving as staging ground for invasion of Erosia, choosing one of them and taking them with us so they could became part of Doom King's Harem will be unavoidable (especially considering that doing that will also resolve Stenai Succession Crisis by leaving only one viable candidate: whomever we don't choose!). But that will create an issue since Doom King doesn't really exist, meaning whomever is chosen will have to be let in on the truth. I'm not sure Simon and others would be able to trust her not to reveal that information without making her part of the Harem (taking Leader slot #7... initially I though she might take final Non-Combat slot but that is already taken by Iris).

As for the other woman mentioned, Sarai is most likely Leader slot #2, Fheliel is most likely Leader slot #3, Elleani is most likely Leader slot #6. I don't think Neranda will became part of the Harem.
Why not Neranda? she has an RP Score And as for the empress perhaps Simon will be able to negotiate her down to letting the shard removed to at least die a natural death in a few years from age.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We could remove her shard or purify it to the point where she can be touched nothing will change the fact that the empress has had enough, seen enough and is tired of it all.

She's had a long time to think about it. Her wanting to die isn't a whim or passing thought it's something she truly wants.

Doesn't matter who wants her in the harem, she wants out so chances of her actually joining are very slim.

Personally I think the Lustlord or Anak will kill her for her shard. Someone needs to take it or Simon will have an easy time in future wars against them and I can't see that happening.

The princesses are future vassals not harem members. We're looking for someone we can control on that throne to give us control there and easy access for our troops in the upcoming war against the Fucklord.

I don't think either of them will join us, we'll have one on the throne doing what we say and the other will be shoved to the side and forgot about.

Serai I was 100% sure would join until the war with Fucklord came about. Something bad always happens and that first part was too easy so something bad will happen in the actual war. If he can't get to Simon's harem he'll probably go after people close to him which is likely Serai, Janine (I know Janine is a member but she doesn't live or travel with them) and people like that.

I hope i'm wrong on that because Serai is one of my favourite characters and the one i've been waiting for but everything has gone far too smoothly so far and I can't see it staying that way.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Why not Neranda? she has an RP Score And as for the empress perhaps Simon will be able to negotiate her down to letting the shard removed to at least die a natural death in a few years from age.
Nah, Simon will certainly try to negotiate Esthera down but I don't see him succeed. Because removing her shard really changes nothing. She had enough. Had enough for a long, long time (we're talking 18 years at minimum, probably a lot more). She will die, the only question is how and who will kill her...

I don't see Neranda joining Harem for the simple reason as she's married and not interested in Simon (unlike Sarai, Elleani and even Fheliel). Her having RP will certainly play a part, but don't forget that Esthera also have RP... and so does Mestan!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The princesses are future vassals not harem members. We're looking for someone we can control on that throne to give us control there and easy access for our troops in the upcoming war against the Fucklord.

I don't think either of them will join us, we'll have one on the throne doing what we say and the other will be shoved to the side and forgot about.
Technically, neither will be vassals since Stenai still have a King. But since King have no Heir (similar to Alonon) those two princesses are most viable candidates to assume throne once King dies. We will get to choose which of the two will one day rule by selecting the other one for Doom King's Harem.

The one who remain is not a problem but the one who is taken will be since she'll be able to figure out Simon and DK are one and the same unless she's a total moron. The same reasoning for revealing the truth to Lynine, Orilise and Uyae (and Uyae was told the truth before she joined the Harem!) will apply to that princess. If she's smart, she'll agree to keep the secret (not that she'll have much choice) but will also request to be kept close and "in-the-loop". Which will probably lead to her joining Harem at some future date.

Serai I was 100% sure would join until the war with Fucklord came about. Something bad always happens and that first part was too easy so something bad will happen in the actual war. If he can't get to Simon's harem he'll probably go after people close to him which is likely Serai, Janine and people like that.
That is an interesting idea but if I understand what we did in the Tower will make it impossible for Fucklord to teleport into Yhilin (or Tak'Kan).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
elleani will join soon, the last dialogue with her (and the yarra face) leave no doubt. she will take the non combat slot before iris. if she join the harem don't take any role in the givini leadership. [and that slot must be one filled by a girl we meet before iris, but after wynn).

the IK's power over his seed is to clear a solution for neranda, and with the right research something can be done for the whole dwarren population, for sure eustrin don't will fall in aram's hand.

sarai will join the harem after the religous conflict will escalate to unsustainable level. the new chosen can or cannot be involved.

for the stenai princess, i think will join the harem, the DK is dismissive and delegatory, simon is his front face now. i think she will join simon, and after some time the other will tell her the true.

for fehliel, can be or can be not. i don't have strong opinion, and for esthera her death will be a sad, sad thing.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I haven't seen anywhere that says any of them will be joining the harem.
It was implied in the Stenai offer... Stenai offers to became a vassal and give DK one of it's Princesses for his Harem and in return DK protects Stenai from it's neighbors (primarily Erosia, but also Rodak and Ghenalon) and serve as a staging ground for DK's invasion of Erosia.

That's Stenai's solution to future succession crisis... remove one of two candidates by essentially selling her as sex slave to an incubus king. Which is why Janine described it as "sacrifice one, so the other could rule."

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well the dialogue between steai officer and janine is clear, they start asking if the DK had hurt janine...
Because he'd taken over her palace in the eyes of the world and kept her as his fuck toy which is what people think.

Sounds to me like she just wanted to make sure it was safe to broke a deal not offer anyone to a harem.

I'm not taking anything at face value, too many things can twist here and taking the princess that isn't going to be leading makes absolutely no sense, she'd be useless.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
elleani will join soon, the last dialogue with her (and the yarra face) leave no doubt. she will take the non combat slot before iris. if she join the harem don't take any role in the givini leadership. [and that slot must be one filled by a girl we meet before iris, but after wynn).

the IK's power over his seed is to clear a solution for neranda, and with the right research something can be done for the whole dwarren population, for sure eustrin don't will fall in aram's hand.

sarai will join the harem after the religous conflict will escalate to unsustainable level. the new chosen can or cannot be involved.

for the stenai princess, i think will join the harem, the DK is dismissive and delegatory, simon is his front face now. i think she will join simon, and after some time the other will tell her the true.

for fehliel, can be or can be not. i don't have strong opinion, and for esthera her death will be a sad, sad thing.
I am on the fence for where Ellani will end up, I still think leader is possible as she will still be a Givini noble with some degree of control, and it is not like Orsilie and Lynine are rulers, just elders with sway. And numbering seems to just be however SL feels.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think she's more for the non combat role instead of leader. Seems to me she'd have more use as a sort of ambassador for Simon/DK.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes