Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Because he'd taken over her palace in the eyes of the world and kept her as his fuck toy which is what people think.

Sounds to me like she just wanted to make sure it was safe to broke a deal not offer anyone to a harem.

I'm not taking anything at face value, too many things can twist here and taking the princess that isn't going to be leading makes absolutely no sense, she'd be useless.
Taken from in-game:
SE (Stenai Envoy):Queen Janine... it is a relief to finaly be standing in front of you.
J (Janine): It seems you've came a long way under duress. What message do you bring?
SE: First I've been instructed to ask... has the Doom King been gentle to you personally? He has not been... unnecessarily violent?
J: ... the Doom King has not touch me personally, despite what rumors say.
SE: I see. Well, I'm here on behalf of the King of Stenai... he would like to surrender his kingdom to you.
J: What?
M (Megail): Well, that doesn't make much sense. Due to you being on a different continent and all.
M: Plus, I can't imagine Ghenalon or Erosia would be happy about you inviting us in. Why are you really here?
SE: We are entirely serious. Stenai is constantly threatened by more powerful neighbors... we would be safer as a vassal.
J: Then why not join Ghenalon? That would be obvious solution, geographically.
SE: The King is not convinced that even Ghenalon is safe. Not with two Incubus Kings on the continent.
SE: We have heard rumors of a conflict between the Doom King and the Fucklord. We could... offer assistance with an attack.
M: Not military assistance I assume. Magical?
SE: Our mages estimate it is currently impossible for you to teleport into Erosia. And you are unlikely to get permission from anyone else.
J: Ah. So you would offer us a foothold on Thenours in return for protection... but is that the entire deal?
SE: We hope that you would help stabilize our realm as well.
SE: The King have no heirs, so matter of succession becomes complex. We would prefer to avoid such.
M: Understandable, given how much trouble a succession crisis can involve.
SE: There are currently two princesses from royal families. If the Doom King were to marry one, it would seal his ownership and also resolve our problems.
J: You would marry them away to save Stenai?
SE: Princess Reletima and Princess Feremina are both willing to sacrifice for our nation, and their families.
J: ...
M: Look, we're not coming tomorrow or anything. But it does look like we're at war with Erosia, so we'll seriously consider your offer.
SE: That is all I could ask. I will remain here to set up a channel to Stenai if you so choose.

Basically, in order to avoid succession crisis, they are giving away a Princess. Calling it a marriage is nice, but as Aka later points out, for all they know they might be selling them into sexual slavery. Janine agrees with Aka but also point out that they are aware of that and are still making the offer (they might even expect it, hence the question about DK not being "unnecessarily violent"). Simon might try to avoid having one of them "marry" DK but somehow I doubt such offer will be accepted... like the envoy said, they want protection and stability and you can't have stability with unclear succession.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What was said doesn't mean that is what will happen.
No, of course not. But considering that taking away a Princesses is one of the conditions Stenai made (possibly even the main one!) it will be hard for Simon to avoid doing it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, of course not. But considering that taking away a Princesses is one of the conditions Stenai made (possibly even the main one!) it will be hard for Simon to avoid doing it.
You are assuming everything is going to go smoothly and that's what will happen.

Sierra also said it's going to be completely different to the elves so I don't think any of it is going to go well.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You are assuming everything is going to go smoothly and that's what will happen.

Sierra also said it's going to be completely different to the elves so I don't think any of it is going to go well.
No, I actually expect Fucklord to try and interfere in some way... possibly even show up which might force Simon to reveal himself as DK (I'm actually kind of surprised that they managed to keep it a secret this long).

But unless negotiations completely fail and we leave Stenai without acquiring them as a vassal I do not see a way Simon can avoid bringing one of the Princesses back with him while both of them are alive... not when that is the only condition Stenai made during their initial offer.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I am on the fence for where Ellani will end up, I still think leader is possible as she will still be a Givini noble with some degree of control, and it is not like Orsilie and Lynine are rulers, just elders with sway. And numbering seems to just be however SL feels.

The numbering is based off when they appear after Yarra explains to Simon that there can be numerous IKs. (The first dark cache). Which is why Yarra is first, second is Aka and third is Qum. Altina, who appeared first, is 5th because that's where she was introduced after Yarra's explanation. The Fulminato has stated this here and on the wiki.
As for who's going to which slots, I see the non combat being either Sarai (support healing?) or Elleani (goodwill ambassador). The last combat slot is most likely Vhala. I had thought it could be Ginasta, but her and Mestan look like the Other category is for them, along with Sabitha. I still consider Esthera and Neranda as harem members for leader slots. Fhelial and Sarai or Elleani(whichever one doesn't go to noncombat) to fill in the last slots.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Oh well, at this rate anyone with RP will be a harem member. x'D
Not that i have anything against it, but Sierra confirmed Mestan is a male, and i don't remember the game having any hints of Simon being into men. :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The last combat slot is most likely Vhala.
I'll try and find it in a bit but it's already 100% confirmed that Vhala will never join the harem, she won't be getting the unperson cure because it was her choice to have it done.

Esthara wants to die, she won't join and Sabitha will either be killed or released back at the tower. She never wanted a body but Fucklord forced her, the kind thing would be to send her back IF it's possible to fix what he did to her.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The last combat slot is most likely Vhala.
No, she made it pretty clear that she's not interested in having her Unwoman status removed and that becoming one was her choice.

I had thought it could be Ginasta, but her and Mestan look like the Other category is for them, along with Sabitha.
Ginasta, if she joins will most likely take final Combat slot. Mestan is confirmed by Sierra to being male and while Simon and Wendis did invite other males in their bed (or wherever they'd fuck) it was never Simon's "cup of tea" so I doubt he'd become a Harem member. Sabitha is also never going to join... she's "wearing" current form due to compulsion by Fucklord. She's either going to be killed or set free back into the Tower, doing anything else would make Simon no better than Fucklord.

I still consider Esthera and Neranda as harem members for leader slots. Fhelial and Sarai or Elleani(whichever one doesn't go to noncombat) to fill in the last slots.
Esthera want to die... she want that for a long, long time (18+ years at minimum). There is nothing Simon can say or do that will change her mind. The others are all viable choices for remaining Leader slots unless one of them doesn't end up in Non-Combat slot (Elleani seem most likely choice at the moment).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't mind being wrong, we are only speculating, but if we are all wrong I can't think what other directions she can go.

Now I am looking forward to it more.

Also, who wouldn't make her feel welcome here?

I know we have some idiots and I can be brash on occasion but we're generally welcoming especially considering her work gets so much praise here.

That surprises me. Saddens me too, someone shouldn't feel unwelcome around people playing their games.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The numbering is based off when they appear after Yarra explains to Simon that there can be numerous IKs. (The first dark cache). Which is why Yarra is first, second is Aka and third is Qum. Altina, who appeared first, is 5th because that's where she was introduced after Yarra's explanation. The Fulminato has stated this here and on the wiki.
As for who's going to which slots, I see the non combat being either Sarai (support healing?) or Elleani (goodwill ambassador). The last combat slot is most likely Vhala. I had thought it could be Ginasta, but her and Mestan look like the Other category is for them, along with Sabitha. I still consider Esthera and Neranda as harem members for leader slots. Fhelial and Sarai or Elleani(whichever one doesn't go to noncombat) to fill in the last slots.
Not really, robin is 9, Uyae 10, and Rhilia 11, wheres the order there? Or in non-combat Dari is 4, Wynn 5 but Iris 7th.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am on the fence for where Ellani will end up, I still think leader is possible as she will still be a Givini noble with some degree of control, and it is not like Orsilie and Lynine are rulers, just elders with sway. And numbering seems to just be however SL feels.
in the HQ library there is a shelf filled when "ellani join", another after her lock rp dialogue.

Oh well, at this rate anyone with RP will be a harem member. x'D
Not that i have anything against it, but Sierra confirmed Mestan is a male, and i don't remember the game having any hints of Simon being into men. :p
think in the reverse, any girl without rp score will not join the harem.

Not really, robin is 9, Uyae 10, and Rhilia 11, wheres the order there? Or in non-combat Dari is 4, Wynn 5 but Iris 7th.
robin is an exception, her relation with simon is very convoluted, and an to early empty slot in the panel was a to clearly red flag.
For riala after the prologue e some sporadic encounter simon don't interact with her at all. For the non combat balia come before dari (the reunion precede the summit), Wynn was meet during the zirantia trip, and if the empty slot is for ellani she was meet before iris.

3 deviation over a 20 character is a good agreements.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
what is the difference with the public version and patreon version?
I know that patreon ver get out more faster for those that support her but also is early ver with bugs
So lets say for now i have patreon ver 35.5 with no bugs everything is nice and done.
AND then public ver comes out
Do i download it the public version when it comes out even if i have the patreon ver?
Just want to know if you have the patreon ver do you get something from the game that you don't get in the public ver or only difference is that the patreon ver comes early.

Because some game developers make difference in the gameplay between the patreon and the public ver
like some bonus or something else.
they are the same (well, bug aside). You can think patreon release like a beta build. and if something is added, it's in the public release. Usually the public come on week after, but few (like this one) more complex Sierra take two weeks to fix and balance.
The public should exit today.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Let me try to clarify, Robin doesn't express her adolescent fantasies to Simon until after BoY, during Governing Yhilin. After the point fron which Nalil joined. When you can start the Hug dialogue. Uyae, who joins after 3AW/Ch4, continuously expresses throughout the Zirantia trip to want to join the harem. Riala, we know was going to join at the wasteland battle, had it not been for the seed that Simon destroyed. Causing IK to recall Riala and doesn't reappear until 3AW.

I'm not disagreeing with @Ripe or @Gomly1980 are saying about Estherea wanting to die, I just see it as wasting a strong leader/harem suitor. What little we know of Thenours, is only from the Stenai's proposal of the princesses and Simon's guest time in the Orgasmic Empire. That kind of expresses an Eastern/Oriental theme, where self is subservient to family/clan/group/society/country/kingdom. I'm not saying self can't be expressed there (Erosia/Fucklord), its more of a minority there. That also being where Ghenalon and the Orgasmic Empire are located. With not much else, I still think Esthera would want her Empire to survive and maybe give into Simon's and Nalili's desire for her to stay living.

As for the Other category, it's anyone's guess for what its really for. It could be for the orc captains or for the palace staff (except that it went up to 7) or something new like harem guards( Vhala possibly). Or its sole purpose is to place affiliates of the harem in there. Maybe its for divinely/demonically charged people. Until someone fills a slot in there, its a big unknown.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Let me try to clarify, Robin doesn't express her adolescent fantasies to Simon until after BoY, during Governing Yhilin. After the point fron which Nalil joined. When you can start the Hug dialogue. Uyae, who joins after 3AW/Ch4, continuously expresses throughout the Zirantia trip to want to join the harem. Riala, we know was going to join at the wasteland battle, had it not been for the seed that Simon destroyed. Causing IK to recall Riala and doesn't reappear until 3AW.

I'm not disagreeing with @Ripe or @Gomly1980 are saying about Estherea wanting to die, I just see it as wasting a strong leader/harem suitor. What little we know of Thenours, is only from the Stenai's proposal of the princesses and Simon's guest time in the Orgasmic Empire. That kind of expresses an Eastern/Oriental theme, where self is subservient to family/clan/group/society/country/kingdom. I'm not saying self can't be expressed there (Erosia/Fucklord), its more of a minority there. That also being where Ghenalon and the Orgasmic Empire are located. With not much else, I still think Esthera would want her Empire to survive and maybe give into Simon's and Nalili's desire for her to stay living.

As for the Other category, it's anyone's guess for what its really for. It could be for the orc captains or for the palace staff (except that it went up to 7) or something new like harem guards( Vhala possibly). Or its sole purpose is to place affiliates of the harem in there. Maybe its for divinely/demonically charged people. Until someone fills a slot in there, its a big unknown.
Just a few minor corrections:
- Robin might have actually express her fantasies only after BoY, but we did get first strong hints that she's interested during Reunion when she mentioned how easy it would be for her to make a small error while handling Simon's essence which would then force him to save her the same way he did Aka, Hilstara and Carina. Even before that point we got to see her being jealous when Simon interacted with her classmates way back in Chapter 1.
- Orgasmic Empire is not on Thenours, it's on Renthnor (bordering Philon where Xerces rule). The second IK living on Thenours that Stenai Envoy mentioned is Lustlord who rule over Rodak.
- Giving Simon control of Orgasmic Empire would pretty much ensure it's survival. I agree with you about Esthera dying would be a waste but how do you convince to keep living someone who gave up on life years ago? Basically, she's TLS version of that one Q who wanted to kill himself in one of the Star Trek: Voyager episodes...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

" The last Harem slots reserved for Orc Captains."
...Don't take this the wrong way but what are you smoking?

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
" The last Harem slots reserved for Orc Captains."
...Don't take this the wrong way but what are you smoking?
I don't smoke anything. I'm spitballing an idea, one more about harem guards or affiliates and not actually apart of the harem. The orc captains can easily become harem guards if you're open to the idea that the harem could use protection besides themselves. Not all of the orc captains, Stark and Grubbak excluded.

@Ripe
My mistake for switching around some countries/kingdom to which they didn't belong.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He's asking what you are smoking because it's still harem members, that would mean Simon ... and by extensions us ... would be fucking the Orc captains.

No thanks.

No thanks at all.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes