Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
He's asking what you are smoking because it's still harem members, that would mean Simon ... and by extensions us ... would be fucking the Orc captains.

No thanks.

No thanks at all.
Look, I'm not asking for acceptance of it. I'm not even asking what you or anyone else's orientation is. I'm saying no one knows what the Other category represents. Harem guards have been apart of harems and still not get mated with. I'm not even offended, I just see things from a different perspective than @Waxer, @Gomly1980 or anyone else offended by the thought of fucking orc captains, its not something I want, I'm just trying to prepare for an unexpected turn of events.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No matter what, Esthara is going to die. That I am 100% sure about.

Also pretty sure she'll be killed for her shard probably by Lustlord.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
And just because Esthera want to die for now that does not mean it can change to wanting to live.
It's not just for now... it's been that for years. Hell, the only reason she decided to have Nalili is to see if having another daughter might restore her will to live. It didn't. Sure she might regain her will to live, but it's not likely.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No matter what, Esthara is going to die. That I am 100% sure about.

Also pretty sure she'll be killed for her shard probably by Lustlord.
If she's killed by someone I'd say Xerces is far more likely candidate or maybe even Fucklord... Lustlord is a coward who pray on the weak, not the strong.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
How dare you to deny best maid addition to the harem :test::
View attachment 118786
Personally If I had to choose one of the orcs, it would be for the impaler and Simon to get together. I mean the reason should be obvious he is called the Impaler after all,
'The Impaler'.....Impaler.... anal.

Anyway I'd put money on the other category be filled with The Divine goddesses but none would be likely to be intimately meet until late chapter 4 or starting in 5.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd rather not have anything to do with that "mother".

She strikes me more like a petulant child than a goddess. Both times we've seen her she's been a whiny little shit.

I don't want to fuck her, I want to sit her on the naughty step for a time out while she thinks about all the things she's done wrong.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'd rather not have anything to do with that "mother".

She strikes me more like a petulant child than a goddess. Both times we've seen her she's been a whiny little shit.

I don't want to fuck her, I want to sit her on the naughty step for a time out while she thinks about all the things she's done wrong.
Godess of Magic seems alright though, does the best she can at least. Which is ironic as she seems to be the goddess with the least amount of power. A connection/parallel might even be possible between Simon and GOM in that way, both of them trying to do good in the world with their small power, while their peers mostly squander their Divine/Dark shards.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Personally If I had to choose one of the orcs, it would be for the impaler and Simon to get together. I mean the reason should be obvious he is called the Impaler after all,
Impaler is second best orc. :p
First one is our brorc Orcent. Kinda of a shame that he couldn't have bigamous relationship with Kara and Lucy. Didn't like that one of them had to be dumped. :cryingface:

The Mother is a brat. Personally, i'm more interested in Ivala(?) and what explanation will Sierra bring up about the goddesses (if they can even be called goddesses).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The Mother is a brat. Personally, i'm more interested in Ivala(?) and what explanation will Sierra bring up about the goddesses (if they can even be called goddesses).
Yeah, Mother is a brat... but I wonder how much of it is false bravado so Simon and others wouldn't realize how susceptible to their power she really is.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we learn that shard Riala found and used to rejuvenate herself is not in some way tied to "goddesses"...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, Mother is a brat... but I wonder how much of it is false bravado so Simon and others wouldn't realize how susceptible to their power she really is.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we learn that shard Riala found and used to rejuvenate herself is not in some way tied to "goddesses"...
That's my thinking.

I think the golden shards are what they get their power from like the IK's get theirs from the soul shards.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
That's my thinking.

I think the golden shards are what they get their power from like the IK's get theirs from the soul shards.
a common theory is the golden shard riala found is a piece of the original tertia shard.

there are two thing (i suppose) can be assume for true, but they are contradictory.
the goddess are ancient people (the mother teaching are not recent, antiala statue, ivala church, ecc...) but the goddess are become active only in recent (twenty years or less).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
- More polishing.
- The Dwarren Embassy investment now benefits the Aramite Tower section.
- Wynn gets RP from the Zirantian Tower segment, Sarai from Yhilin's.
- Dari is now visible during the ritual. This change is purely cosmetic, but I know some wanted it. ^-^
- Nalili's Blade of Lust skill now counts as defeating an enemy (thanks to Decanter for assistance).
- Fixed music and looping thanks to Lamsey.
- The game now has a custom executable icon thanks to BetatesterFP.

Do I need to play again this part because I did everything in the patreon version.And now there is something about tower points and aff.So is there something new like getting more tower points or something else.I don't care if I have to do it again just don't want to lose something.
It's best to consider Patreon versions as beta tests and Public version as final one since Public versions usually get some polish and rebalancing. That is part of the reason why Wiki is only updated after Public version came out...

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
still wishing he put more object in an area so it will not look like a life less map xD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Daughter of Essence, Renryu Ascension, Fractured World, Roundscape Adorevia, Desecration of Wings (same dev as this) Legend of Queen Opala (1 and 2 are quite old but Origins is still in development now and has quite a lot of content already available with a new update due soon) and Harem.

There are quite a lot of really well made RPG's on this site although some of the are JRPG's.

Games like Bunny Black 1 and 2, Envanicle, Fate, Beat Blades Haraku.... far too many to remember them all.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes