Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Last time I reached the end of content, Yhilin(?) and the war were both about done, the ending felt kind of like an ending albeit a cliffhanger to the story (which I don't want to specify for spoilerish reasons). That was more than a year ago.

Could anyone tell me how much content was added since?
It would help if you knew what version the game was back then... but since you mentioned how "Yhilin(?) and the war were both about done" my guess would be anywhere between 27.x and 29.x (29.x is where the war ended).

We're currently at 35.x version so there were at least 6 major updates since you last played.

D

Deleted member 219719

It would help if you knew what version the game was back then... but since you mentioned how "Yhilin(?) and the war were both about done" my guess would be anywhere between 27.x and 29.x (29.x is where the war ended).

We're currently at 35.x version so there were at least 6 major updates since you last played.
Thanks for the answer! Even if it wasn't satisfying... :winkytongue: Yeah, I can't help you with version numbers, unfortunately. It was probably around 28-29 then (I read the recent change log, didn't go as far back, but I saw the final touches of Yhilin mentioned which I did not have, which is why I said "about done").

6 major updates sounds great, but what does it mean in terms of...runtime? Playtime? How much progress to the story? I'd have to start over considering I no longer have the save files, but no matter how much I liked it, going through the same, (enjoyable, but) lengthy thing again only for maybe an hour of new content wouldn't worth it -is why I'm asking how much the story developed since.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the answer! Even if it wasn't satisfying... :winkytongue: Yeah, I can't help you with version numbers, unfortunately. It was probably around 28-29 then (I read the recent change log, didn't go as far back, but I saw the final touches of Yhilin mentioned which I did not have, which is why I said "about done").

6 major updates sounds great, but what does it mean in terms of...runtime? Playtime? How much progress to the story? I'd have to start over considering I no longer have the save files, but no matter how much I liked it, going through the same, (enjoyable, but) lengthy thing again only for maybe an hour of new content wouldn't worth it -is why I'm asking how much the story developed since.
What was the last thing you remember doing? I am not sure if you are describing the battle of Yhilin, or The Third Arclent war.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
did sierra mentioned anything about images being added in the future or so?
or will he implement them once the game is "finished"?
'cause i know, in the early stages of development he wrote that he will implement images.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
'cause i know, in the early stages of development he wrote that he will implement images.
It's She, and no.

Reactions: Daxter250

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
oh, a she then. well, thanks for the quick reply!
I think the issue is just that even though she has looked no artist is willing to agree to do hundreds of images, a number that only increases with time. She has managed art for all her other games though.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can anyone share some pics from the game? The pics from the OP are too lame, so I would like to play this game, but I'm not that sure about the art...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone share some pics from the game? The pics from the OP are too lame, so I would like to play this game, but I'm not that sure about the art...
I really don't want to seem like a jerk, but are serious right now? This question was asked no joke one hour ago and is directly above your comment. The game has 'busts' of every Harem member and some others, but features no sex scenes.
EDIT no 'art' in sex scenes, but written well with well over 100,000 words now. If you want to know what characters bust look like I'd recommend the Wiki

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Dropped this one quite a while ago, I can't bear to wait between updates for this one. One of the rare occasions where I sincerely don't care about the ero's because the content is so well thought out. Unfortunately I imagine the final version is still a long ways off.

Pics are rather spread out as this is mostly a text based game to my knowledge.

Reactions: Furyan

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
please help me I am unable to defeat her. I don't know what to do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the key on her was, somewhat counterintuitively, to go full magic. Sabitha, if this is the fight I'm thinking of, doesn't do any physical damage at all, so you can go in there with a Robin/Riala/Altina/Carina team of high M.Def and grind her down with lightning spells. You still want to be very proactive about healing and keeping up magic defense, though, and Riala's lust-magic/lightning Sex spell is your single biggest source of damage throughout.

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I found the key on her was, somewhat counterintuitively, to go full magic. Sabitha, if this is the fight I'm thinking of, doesn't do any physical damage at all, so you can go in there with a Robin/Riala/Altina/Carina team of high M.Def and grind her down with lightning spells. You still want to be very proactive about healing and keeping up magic defense, though, and Riala's lust-magic/lightning Sex spell is your single biggest source of damage throughout.
thanks man for the help...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I found the key on her was, somewhat counterintuitively, to go full magic. Sabitha, if this is the fight I'm thinking of, doesn't do any physical damage at all
this is a trait all demon posses, they do only magic attack, and sabitha is a demon.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

Well, since you no longer have save files it will take you about 55-60 hours to reach end of current content, provided you explore everything and read all the text. Those last six updates alone would take 5-7 hours easily (35.x alone can take 2-3 hours to complete).
It's a she and while she'd like to add CG by this point that doesn't seem likely considering that due to amount of work no sane artist will take the job (we are talking 150-200 sex scenes with game only about 65% done)...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
A bit off topic, but how is everyone doing on Trin copies? Already we have had several opportunities in chapter 4 and I can imagine that if we aim to play politics in Stenai we will have more tough choices.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes