EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DGO2VEX9y5N6Yk.jpg

Overview:
You play as a magical warrior forest guardian, on a quest to protect the forest from the evil demon queen.
The gameplay takes it back to the early 2000s Final Fantasy style turn-based-combat.
Level up your character , Boss fights , Random encounters, Learn new skills.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Ecchi Game's -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GYS4Q9qfBX8F2W.jpg 8X7I2UUHCzH0wR.jpg iO9CL8RO46xXAn.jpg G1462IVJtPCGNx.jpg 7uBXRY4C2ACS5O.jpg 72f9KB8CIMSJtW.jpg M5Dd68oOFhQUl2.jpg TNtc5A86DQaYH4.jpg jBb5YQ478FHXLs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
that looks like a Vienna project that was stopped in the middle XD
1722700161299.png

Let's not even talk about the bad animations .
so calling it 1.00 is a bad joke. The game is already 0.10 XD feels like a beta

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
There isn't much content here for a complete game. Not even enough to really call it a demo.
You can get to the final boss in maybe 30 minutes of play. Though I will tell you, you will be grinding for levels to get powerful enough, and combat is flat, while you run around in 3d world, combat is turn based al la JRPG style. There's no sex in the game proper that I found or saw. Just nudity armor options and I guess some masturbation in the photo mode

Reactions: pgrgd

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
MC has very small breasts but she still manages to cut them off in one animation :)

I'm guessing that the animations were created for a character who has no breasts at all, i.e. a man.

The game is theoretically finished, so the tag "completed" is justified. You have a short story, a lot of grinding to do to defeat the final boss and that's it, end of game. There is no sex, there is nudity, the heroine has small breasts so as not to spoil the animation too much, MC definitely has no spine as can be seen in the "photo mode". From sex we only have access to a few masturbation animations, unrelated to the game, but these animations are poorly done and body parts interpenetrate each other.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Seems like one of those devs that says their game is complete when they don't want to work on it anymore, rather than actually completing it.
Version bloat is a real problem these days. I'll briefly outline how it came to be.
  1. Standard A: Release with normal version numbers.
    1. Users ignore until version is past 0.5 because they don't want to waste time on something too unfinished.
  2. Standard B: Bloat version numbers so your version 0.4 is reported as version 0.8.
    1. Users will play, find a ton of bugs, then lose hope. Arguably still has better results than Standard A until the community figures out to stay away from this particular author.
  3. Standard C: First release out the door is immediately version 1.0.
    1. Users will play with such little hesitation they would likely forget to check which author made the game. This will work until familiar users point out the author does not finish projects. Meanwhile new users will bump into bugs and lacking features even quicker than Standard B.
    2. Alternatively: use strange version names so users never really know how far the game is to completion each update.
Regardless of whether it's Pre-orders, Greenlight, Early Access, or version numbers, bad devs will find a way to wrestle attention from good devs. Then the dev releases under a new pseudonym once their name is completely mud, and the cycle repeats at whichever standard the dev prefers for initial marketability versus sustainability.

Edit: Typo Fix.

Last edited:

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
How wonderful that you can masturbate at least in the game, because in real life such a luxury is almost unavailable.