(Place Holder)

Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2021-12-31
Developer: Kemono Dream -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I don't know what this is, but I don't hate it as much as I would have thought.

Oct 8, 2019
I mean no disrespect with this question but I am curious. Why are most of the furry games targeted towards gay men? Again not judging, just wishing for a few that were straight.

Reactions: zeraligator

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I mean no disrespect with this question but I am curious. Why are most of the furry games targeted towards gay men? Again not judging, just wishing for a few that were straight.

Oh. This game escaped having someone ask that question for sooo long. No one knows, that's why people keep asking over and over. No one has a definitive answer to that any more than anyone has an answer to why most of the incest games here are targeted towards straight dudes. Neither the official spokesman of the gays or of the straights visits this place armed with knowledge of what all of either side likes, putting them in a position to give an actual answer.

Remember, people: These are just the games that happen to be uploaded to this site. There are many, many non-furry games out there being targeted to gay dudes as well, but that's not what happens to be being uploaded here, as well as many straight furry games. Offer up the straight fur and it'll appear (so long as it's not containing something...sketchy)

Reactions: Kallisto

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
posted 17 hours ago to see that its ON HOLD. Wow. Though still interested and hope this goes somewhere and doesn't end up dying. Only Furry RPG I've come across with M/M focus without the HUGE BULKY men.

Aug 24, 2016
Oh, huh, forgot I'd downloaded this a while ago, game looks promising, pretty normal body types too, rare for furry m/m games now. Took a peek over at the patreon to see if there's been any update and sure enough, a new update was posted on the 13th.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Legend Of Saviour [0.4.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (724 MB/ 131 MB) : ,

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OnHold for over six months, Dev talked about rebooting this game in 2022-01 because it was "out of hand" but that does not seem to have happened:

Marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Taerith