Feelincutesy

Nov 16, 2023
Keep going back to Hope house and working at the tavern.
Clearly you're not encountering the bug we are. I'm stuck at 16 rep and the tavern repeatable isnt giving any rep, the rat poison quest is already done and the charity lady just says thank you for your help and isnt giving the quest anymore. Downloaded that save file someone linked a couple posts up and the exact same thing happened.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Clearly you're not encountering the bug we are. I'm stuck at 16 rep and the tavern repeatable isnt giving any rep, the rat poison quest is already done and the charity lady just says thank you for your help and isnt giving the quest anymore. Downloaded that save file someone linked a couple posts up and the exact same thing happened.
Yeah, I guess you're right, I seem to be stuck at only 12 or 14 rep points and I can still work at the House, but I wasn't getting any more points. Same at the tavern.

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
Earn the trust of the Suburbs (25+)... have 12... where can i get more? i have a mission with rats but i dont know where to go

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Man, this game started so promising. Loving husband and wife, good communication between the couple, hot sex life, non-ntr paths, multiple systems designed to narrow down routes....only for exactly 0 of those system to actually matter for the scenes themselves.

Oh, you were grinding corruption for your wife, being assertive and dominant with her in all scenes, whenever possible, avoiding all dominance points for her? Too bad, you're a submissive cuck now in these scenes. You don't get a choice.

Seriously Dev, if the game is intended for me to maintain a balance of stats, with different kinds of paths for different stats, then at least allow me choices so my MC stays the same person. I got serious whiplash going from the corruption tavern blowjob to the NTS stage 4 event.

Up until stage 3 it was decent, still some interactions between hubby and wife during the reports, but then suddenly, without any choice, it goes complete submissive denial cuckold on me. The fuck? What's the dominance stat even for, if that's 0?

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I personally will wait for the update where there is a use for the gem power. Right now the game is more like a CG hunting rather than a adventure/combat game.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Does anyone know if the Suburban Reputation caps out at 16/25 or am I missing something?
Can't seem to increase it even after working in tavern and the Hope shelter doesn't offer the job anymore after reaching 16, are we already at the latest point?

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Issue: just-downloaded version isn't detecting my saves. They are present in C:\....www\saves and my backup folder with the correct "last modified," but only one fresh-start in the autosave slot appears in the "Continue" list from main menu.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes