Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Still wish that Aron would have alternate sharing patch since the current one is not for everyone and it's still hard to get stats.

Really liked the tavern events, her asking for permission was nice touch, hope there will be more content like that!

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Still wish that Aron would have alternate sharing patch since the current one is not for everyone and it's still hard to get stats.

Really liked the tavern events, her asking for permission was nice touch, hope there will be more content like that!
There are tavern events? I expected there would be but nothing happened any time I had her work there. Do you know how you got them?

I like this game but it's too obtuse. I feel like I missed a lot of the NTS/sharing, all I found were just some groping events in the shops and some enemies.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
There are tavern events? I expected there would be but nothing happened any time I had her work there. Do you know how you got them?
I guess you need to have some amount of corruption on her, then they are random after finishing the work but don't happen every time (just serve ~5 times, save and then finish a job - if nothing happens load the game and finish again).

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I guess you need to have some amount of corruption on her, then they are random after finishing the work but don't happen every time (just serve ~5 times, save and then finish a job - if nothing happens load the game and finish again).
Yeah, that worked. Guess I just had shit luck the few times I tried before.

superhiroxxx

Oct 7, 2020
I can't progress the slums. I did House of Hope as much as I could and the waiter job does not seem to earn reputation.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I can't progress the slums. I did House of Hope as much as I could and the waiter job does not seem to earn reputation.
Pretty sure it ends there for now. If you do a search in the thread you'll see a lot of people get stuck at 16 rep, though I somehow got to 20.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'guys DO realize that this part of the story isn't finished even in 0.2.5, much less 0.2.4, right? I thought that the changelogs are pretty clear about things...

Cloudyday92

May 3, 2020
How do you meet the black character? I've been bar stuff and the gleam of outcasts quests trying to get the rep up but I haven't met that character yet. Also I can volunteer at the shelter anymore either.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
How do you meet the black character? I've been bar stuff and the gleam of outcasts quests trying to get the rep up but I haven't met that character yet. Also I can volunteer at the shelter anymore either.
Did you choose wifes POV when working at the shelter? She should have met him the first time she worked there. She also needs low fidelity and fairly high corruption or else she'll refuse to see him anymore. I guess you're locked out of his content if you've done all the shelter work already.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I'm playing the beginning, I saved the slave girl but I didn't defeat the Orc boss because I don't have enough levels. Somehow I can't get out of the forest, even though I saved the slave girl. Please help
1726230746473.png 1726230714334.png 1726230864663.png

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes