XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Bruh..
Whenever I see a new Update & take a look at the Change log on what's new
I laugh when I read the Wife's words xD

Also can I ask some Saves in this Current Version?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's more like the game will die because of feature bloat tbh...

Every few updates, the guy adds something new... That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if not for the fact that all of these systems are interconnected and thus require more and more work to keep track of. Dating system. Love system. Interactive scenes and sex stats for the protagonist. Now an addiction system for one of the named bulls...

Plus, he hasn't even really worked much on some of the systems that are already there... Like a bunch of skill trees for the protagonist, the Light/Dark system, the Gem of Desire system that's been teased since quite a while ago... Or the interaction menu with the wife that can be opened anywhere.

There have been no further side-quests or anything either while the main story is advancing at a glacial pace...

There's a lot of great ideas in here, sure, but there's too many of them at once, especially when taking into account that this is the dev's first project as far as I know.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
In the game 70% = NTR and only about 20% = LOVE and less with each update. The developer has almost achieved a 90/10 ratio NTR/LOVE. I wonder if he has the same ratio of supporters? :geek:

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
It's more like the game will die because of feature bloat tbh...

Every few updates, the guy adds something new... That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if not for the fact that all of these systems are interconnected and thus require more and more work to keep track of. Dating system. Love system. Interactive scenes and sex stats for the protagonist. Now an addiction system for one of the named bulls...

Plus, he hasn't even really worked much on some of the systems that are already there... Like a bunch of skill trees for the protagonist, the Light/Dark system, the Gem of Desire system that's been teased since quite a while ago... Or the interaction menu with the wife that can be opened anywhere.

There have been no further side-quests or anything either while the main story is advancing at a glacial pace...

There's a lot of great ideas in here, sure, but there's too many of them at once, especially when taking into account that this is the dev's first project as far as I know.
Yeah, too much stuff that receives too little attention. Trying to balance NTR and NTS content is already a big task as many players are only interested in one or the other. Pure love and harem stuff and keeping track of stat based variations makes things messy.

The ability to almost instantly corrupt her and dive deep into NTR and humiliating NTS also feels wrong. It would have been better if they convince themselves/each other to go more extreme as they feel increasing pressure to charge the crystal.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, after looking at the past few months of changelogs, I think I'll put a pin on this game for a year or two.

As much as I'd like to support it, this has all the signs of going the same way as Nymphomania Priestess... that is to say, nowhere fast.

So yeaaaah. Maybe by this time next year, things will stabilize... but somehow, I don't have a good feeling about that.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Honestly, after looking at the past few months of changelogs, I think I'll put a pin on this game for a year or two.

As much as I'd like to support it, this has all the signs of going the same way as Nymphomania Priestess... that is to say, nowhere fast.

So yeaaaah. Maybe by this time next year, things will stabilize... but somehow, I don't have a good feeling about that.
Just started the game so don't know if what you're saying is accurate or not.

However nowadays I'm just happy if they don't drop the games.
I can see how ambition might be high in beginning and eventually becoming a job and all but, as long as the devs still produces and releases updates I'm somewhat happy.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Me neither. But I still hope for this game to succeed, since it's one of a few games that has day-night cycle that player can choose to play at their own pace.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

just say that you dont play the game

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes