VN Java Completed The Legend Of The Wolf Prince [Ep. 1] [Snark Multimedia]

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
screenshot2 (1).jpg

Overview:
You are a 24 year old boy who is spending the summer vacation on a remote village where their grandparents lived - you'll meet mysterious girls, you will start to feel strange, you will try to understand your past but nothing it will make sense...​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-02-27
Developer: Snark Multimedia -
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
Only the 15th Java game on f95. Ya, I checked :geek:
It's because java is pretty awful. I mean just look at how horribly unstable Venture Seas is. Three of those 15 games are abandoned, and a couple of them are VNs that would be much more stable and easy to play on ren'py. Its also one of the biggest security risks around and has fallen out of favor and use because of it.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't play the game, but when i looked up the tags i laughed

''BIG ASS BIG TITS dawg''

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's because java is pretty awful. I mean just look at how horribly unstable Venture Seas is. Three of those 15 games are abandoned, and a couple of them are VNs that would be much more stable and easy to play on ren'py. Its also one of the biggest security risks around and has fallen out of favor and use because of it.
Lets not get into how buggy a lot of renpy games and how many have been abandoned.

It's nothing to do with the engine and everything to do with the person using it.

Reactions: jdw6
May 30, 2017
Lets not get into how buggy a lot of renpy games and how many have been abandoned.

It's nothing to do with the engine and everything to do with the person using it.
There is a reason there are only 15 java games on this site, most of them are buggy, only 3 are listed as complete. Of those three that are complete, two are tiny flash style games and one was tied up early into the game because the dev was abandoning the project.

Your argument also ignores the security issues with Java and it's near abandonment by the industry. Most browsers block Java by default these days.

Whether people know how to use the engine or not is important (I had assumed that would be so obvious that it wouldn't need to be stated), but some engines are obviously worse than others, and your contrarian generalization doesn't change the fact that Java is worse than most.

Just because good games CAN be made in Java doesn't mean that Java isn't trash. Just because bad games CAN be made in Ren'py doesn't mean it isn't currently the best non proprietary engine for making VNs.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
"You are a 24 year old boy"

ehhhhh usually those are called guy or male, hard to he a boy at that age.

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico