VN Ren'Py The Legend of Three Swords [Development Thread]

IanFallen

Mar 19, 2023
For some time now, I've been considering creating my first adult visual novel (VN). Being a huge fan of The Witcher video games and the world they portray, I've decided to set my first game in this universe. The game's title is a work in progress.

In the game, you'll have the chance to play as Geralt of Rivia, the renowned White Wolf. The game will unfold after the events of The Witcher 3, with Ciri now reigning as the new Empress of Nilfgaard, and both Yennefer and Triss serving as her royal sorceresses. Geralt, in turn, has taken up the mantle of a royal Witcher.

There will be a bunch of female characters from The Witcher. And since Ciri is a lady of space and time, who knows, maybe I'll include some characters from Cyberpunk 2077 as well :)

The first version of the game, a prologue, should have around 400-500 renders. I'm currently working on them. It should go live in about 4 months.

A couple of renders...

img1.png

img1 - Copy.png img30.png
Right now, everything is in the brainstorming phase. If you have any great ideas, please feel free to share them!