Others Abandoned The Legend of Versyl 2 [v0.44] [Kravenar Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MainMenu.png

Overview:
Year 2099
20 years after the events of The Legend of Versyl 1, the world lives in chaos. Who had to be the Chosen One refused to sacrifice life when the crucial choice came.
After acquiring the Nethia's power, the Chosen One turned the world in a real hell erasing the night from the day cycles, putting itself as the God of Light. Everyone as a machine had to work under the sunlight. Few people even painted their window black as memory of the night to be able to get some rest...
The old friends of the Chosen One with a trick were able to take back the world as it was, sealing it somehow... but it was too late. Something destroyed was not able to be restored. Some of them disappeared then in unknown circumstances... but the others kept on living sharing a dark secret...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2020-08-31
Developer: Kravenar Games - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.44
Language: English
Other Game: The Legend of Versyl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

BaasB thanks for the link

Cutscene00_0.png AndroidCall_02.png DreamTemple_03.png MiriamCutscene01_9.png Prologue_C1_03.png RasiyaShower_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I was a HUGE fan of TLOV as a RPGMaker Game. Cannot wait to see this progress. Good luck with the project. What platform are you using now BTW ?

Xancavio

May 31, 2018
Game isn't registering that I have already checked computer in bedroom. Am I doing something wrong?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
GREAT....now I wanna play the 1st one so I can have a better understanding of what this one is about lol. Looks good but I'll wait til after I play the 1st one:)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
save function isnt working..thus..although this looks epically interesting and the preview images look enticing..this is definitely a wait and see game.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@supermanz95 The original game had much more than fighting. It had a relationship system, pregnancy system and at some point a school for the kids. It had several plots for relationships. The main plot was mostly fighting and recovering family but there were several branch's off of the main plot as well.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
The 1st game was never fully finished but came to an abrupt end. I guess it could have been due to lack of inspiration for using RPGMaker or not having the actual knowledge to finish what was left.
Actually the main plot ended, everything that was out of the main plot was just "spicy things" asked from people, and all the side quests were completed. What came to an abrupt end? :)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
hi
save (and load) function works, but not in the config menu. Use the buttons on the right in the text window

btw, nice work. Keep waiting for more!

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Kinda surprised its finished - was hoping for more contents to be added......but okay this sequel hopefully can be better and have way moar stuffs to play than the first.
Of course yes, finally we can freely code our own things instead of using as bridge the javascript (that sucked and created tons of bugs and lag on RMV). And yes, finally we can add whatever people will ask without being limited (from the maximum of 5000 switch and 5000 variables of RMV). :D

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@KravenarGames LOL, i just feel bad at the poor women staying pregnant.. LMAO !! In TLOV 1 that is. Was so wondering how the kids and school thing was going to be handled etc..