2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I think the android version must be fixed. Every time a random battle occurs, or a boss appears, the screen moves to the upper left corner and the mobile keyboard will appear.

Reactions: Trainee313

scorpioseason

Feb 22, 2019
So not sure if I'm missing something but the cheats for the other two threesomes don't seem to work.
Once I get to the debug menu and fastback to the gallery only the family threesome shows up under threesomes.
REARAS, DTOUCH, SUCCUS, SUCCUBI, LILLA
don't seem to work or do anything. The only one that actually does something is the one to get to the debug menu.

scorpioseason

Feb 22, 2019
Also, if let's say you told 'Tom' to fuck off and fought in the Inn, does that mean you can't save Miriam? Cause I passed that part and there's still no Miriam but the side quest remains open and not failed ...help?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Also, if let's say you told 'Tom' to fuck off and fought in the Inn, does that mean you can't save Miriam? Cause I passed that part and there's still no Miriam but the side quest remains open and not failed ...help?
If you're playing the version you found here, yeah, it's bugged and you got no chance. So get the official version on wethecircle.itch.io then you'll be able to pass it.

Reactions: scorpioseason

scorpioseason

Feb 22, 2019
If you're playing the version you found here, yeah, it's bugged and you got no chance. So get the official version on wethecircle.itch.io then you'll be able to pass it.
Actually I came across this game on wetpussygames.com and I got hooked. Dunno which version that one is but I played through up until I got stuck and started getting "..." from everyone. Also the only cheat that actually does something is "DEBMEN"
Nothing else works

FUM310

May 20, 2018
So not sure if I'm missing something but the cheats for the other two threesomes don't seem to work.
Once I get to the debug menu and fastback to the gallery only the family threesome shows up under threesomes.
REARAS, DTOUCH, SUCCUS, SUCCUBI, LILLA
don't seem to work or do anything. The only one that actually does something is the one to get to the debug menu.
the cheat is LILLA and the other threesome is in the other cheat choice not in debug room

X2

May 31, 2018
hi, i want to ask..
how to fix the screen bug for android version ( everytime i meet enemy / random encounter the screen goes zoom and i cant revert it back to normal ).
TIA
sorry for my english

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
These NONSTOP battles are killing this for me. Every 2 steps another battle.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes