2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Kill the bad guy, save the world, end of plot, why feels unfinished?
because it was stated that one of the goals was to create a school for your kids which never happens also at the end when you can go the demon world there's nothing to do also it's stated that you should be able to get most if not all the women in the game pregnant which also does not happen that's why i said it feels unfinished besides that i enjoy the game incredibly

Lucid_Atray

May 13, 2018
please fix it again for this game when fighting against enemies always removing the keyboard for andorid
not only that the camera suddenly zooms in on its own when fighting the enemy

LordAres11

Mar 7, 2019
O

K dude, but i killed that , now where should i go? Versyl tell me to find ratinbode, but idk where he is
Sorry for such a late reply
Ratinbode is in the castle inside the forbidden realm.
To enter the castle you need to find vesco who is near a bunch of pillars in the south part of the forbidden realm(look closely for him and read what he says)

LordAres11

Mar 7, 2019
Please help!!!!
I can't enter Ratinbode Castle.
- defeated Guardian of Realms > got sword.
- talked to Vesco - need to gather the Resistance (''to the inn, we'll get the help we need"). What inn? In the one where I talked to Vesco nobody talks to me. Cannot gather the Resistance...
- Vesco says that "the only way to go to Ratinbode's Castle is through the Ancient Catacombs, the access is near the Stone Gate". Where are these catacombs or stone gate?
Thanks in advance! Sorry for bad english.
The inn is in the forbidden realm, looks like a house with two skeleton guards outside it. Go inside and talk to the chick with vesco in your party

LordAres11

Mar 7, 2019
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! HOW THE FUCK DO I ENTER THE ANCIENT CITY'S CAVE?!
I've defeated demi God ratinbode and versyl said to go back to the place it started, the ancient city. When I go there the MC says "why the hell shall I go there now?"
HELP PLS, I wanna finish the game

Mrgtp

May 11, 2019
for those who have bug on anroid when battle the keyboard show up here to fix it , download null keyboard on app store then go to setting - langguage&input >virtual keyboard > manage keyboard > turn slide off all type keyboard except null keyboard then your keyboard will not show up again , if you want show it up again just simple turn on keyboard in the setting again , sorry for my bad english

Mrgtp

May 11, 2019
for those who have bug on anroid when battle the keyboard show up here to fix it , download null keyboard on app store then go to setting - langguage&input >virtual keyboard > manage keyboard > turn slide off all type keyboard except null keyboard then your keyboard will not show up again , if you want show it up again just simple turn on keyboard in the setting again , sorry for my bad english
please fix it again for this game when fighting against enemies always removing the keyboard for andorid
not only that the camera suddenly zooms in on its own when fighting the enemy

Mrgtp

May 11, 2019
It's that city in past which you visited via teleportation

Dudu1205

Feb 20, 2018
Hello guys! Please help me!
I`m launching the game is going in the main menu and after that is crashing.
Please let me know what i can do about that!
I`ve played previous versions and they were just fine, but the last one with the game completed is doing this...

picknick

Jan 22, 2019
guys im trying to find similar games to this can you suggest me some of them?
ps : i played the illuminati and the party

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Reloaded Edition is out now - Free download from itch.io:

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes