2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the walkthrough in the OP is 404error .. anyone have a walkthrough?

Last edited:

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
can you pls tell what the diff the between the prev tlov1 and tlov1-male other than the freezing and pay cheats? Kravenar Games cuz im stuck in the freezing whenever there a scene

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
oh and your prev game (tlov) was awesome content,art,gameplay,cheat,debug room, & no. of choice.only probs are sprint pls make shift a full speed up & in the god world there isn't any scene with the shop girl pls add the hypno and illusion opt pls also with the minister in the dead kingdom & the gun shop girl.in the dead king dom pls give hints as to where can we find any missing brothel girls.i dont understand how to get tifa also without the debug room Kravenar Games .

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
in my first play I switched off all sexual prefrences in the game but in next playthrough I switched all of them on where can I get femdom or nercore thing cuz I got only futnari with the basement girls. Kravenar Games pls reply & remove the pay cheats cuz we want to know what we missed.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Just a word.
TLOV Reloaded is planned to be a more immersive game than the original TLOV 1. Every feature people whined for (school for kids, etc) are marked as to-inject.
No, we are not going to remove the "pay cheats" because we are spending time and funding a project, and if you like it, you should support it. It's in free download,so everyone can play it, but we cannot fund an entire development again simply because someone don't care and put it online a second after it is released: No, we're not going to do that, and also because it isn't fair with people that already supports the project.
If you want to access to cheats, you must access through patreon, if you want to go through the gameplay, spend time on it and you will know what you are missing.
P.s. thanks for liking the game, and try to see our point of view. :)

Reactions: George Halstead

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
is there a direct diff right now in the game from tlov1 right now other than the one mentioned above?

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
I understand that funding is an important part but a walkthrough is necessary cuz you there is no place where it is provided plus itll give an intrest in the game Kravenar Games.but you didn't talk about sprinting,girls missing scenes in certain shops of all realms.thanks for the reply can you put a feature where we can give bug info direct to your contact

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering what type of NTR does this game contain ?? This game seem to freeze everytime one of the animations play ?

Last edited:

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
well the prefs given in the game are femdom neotore & futnari although i haven't seen femdom or neotore.there are sex scens with girls of all shapes,colour and sizes except fat

Last edited:
Reactions: asddsa12346

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just a word.
TLOV Reloaded is planned to be a more immersive game than the original TLOV 1. Every feature people whined for (school for kids, etc) are marked as to-inject.
No, we are not going to remove the "pay cheats" because we are spending time and funding a project, and if you like it, you should support it. It's in free download,so everyone can play it, but we cannot fund an entire development again simply because someone don't care and put it online a second after it is released: No, we're not going to do that, and also because it isn't fair with people that already supports the project.
If you want to access to cheats, you must access through patreon, if you want to go through the gameplay, spend time on it and you will know what you are missing.
P.s. thanks for liking the game, and try to see our point of view. :)
it's also not fair for those of us who used the cheats for free in the first place. i don't see why this was an issue befor with cheat. at lest let us use the debug room for girls we already met.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Kravenar Games dude better put the old game link that is tlov 1 cuz the reloaded one has some bugs
Bugs have been fixed, the 1.5.1 is coming out tonight on itch.

it's also not fair for those of us who used the cheats for free in the first place. i don't see why this was an issue befor with cheat. at lest let us use the debug room for girls we already met.
No. You got it from a pirate website, that was not fair from the beginning and the issue has born in the moment of people started quitting supporting saying to us "why we have to pledge if we can get it for free". Thanks to this poor attitude I lost +5 members from the team and the project almost died. We are not going to do this error never again. Sorry.

Reactions: Fdp2345 and Wasey
Jan 28, 2018
Bugs have been fixed, the 1.5.1 is coming out tonight on itch.

No. You got it from a pirate website, that was not fair from the beginning and the issue has born in the moment of people started quitting supporting saying to us "why we have to pledge if we can get it for free". Thanks to this poor attitude I lost +5 members from the team and the project almost died. We are not going to do this error never again. Sorry.

I get a network bug crash right at the start, from talking to Rasiya for the fist time. Is that something that can be fix by me, or its something that will work in the new release tonight?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I get a network bug crash right at the start, from talking to Rasiya for the fist time. Is that something that can be fix by me, or its something that will work in the new release tonight?
If you need to play it right now, create a empty notepad named "Messages.txt" and put it in /data/eng , it will 'fix' the crash as workaround.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes