2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Mahru

Jan 10, 2018
it kind of got worse with the version from itch?
futa version - save game from older version
Crash when i sent emma to the garden/plant ( sometimes first scene sometimes when i continue )
Crash when sex with andrasteia ( everytime after start, tried 15 times now )
Crash when getting Revenge from Seira ( tried 4 times after new version, crashed before updating aswell )

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Im getting a 'NetworkError' whenever i try and hit any dialogue option with Rasiya?
I BEEN GETTING THE SAME TOO

it kind of got worse with the version from itch?
futa version - save game from older version
Crash when i sent emma to the garden/plant ( sometimes first scene sometimes when i continue )
Crash when sex with andrasteia ( everytime after start, tried 15 times now )
Crash when getting Revenge from Seira ( tried 4 times after new version, crashed before updating aswell )
- start a new game
- make sure you're from last v.1.5.5

The Legend Of Versyl RELOADED [v1.5]
WHEN DO WE GET THE SCHOOL FOR ARE KIDS IN TTHE GAME
v.1.5.7 -> in the making.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
How i can select the genere of the main player, when i start the game in the part the game ask me to pick the gener, appears a black window with the question if I give Z or X I think the game with the character of the selected man only appears my persona and an npc equal to my personage if I speak with the aparecesco on the other side of the cell and if I click In the monument in the center the game begins, what should I do to change the gender of my personage or select it.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
How i can select the genere of the main player, when i start the game in the part the game ask me to pick the gener, appears a black window with the question if I give Z or X I think the game with the character of the selected man only appears my persona and an npc equal to my personage if I speak with the aparecesco on the other side of the cell and if I click In the monument in the center the game begins, what should I do to change the gender of my personage or select it.
1 - get the itch.io version
2 - pick up the version you need gender
3 - play

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Yes please. Plus, did you have a fresh start or loaded a save from previous versions?
It´s a fresh start. Actually, when I try to upload the save, a message appears saying "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."Sooo, I don´t know how to pass it to you.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It´s a fresh start. Actually, when I try to upload the save, a message appears saying "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."Sooo, I don´t know how to pass it to you.
Putting it on MEGA and share the link?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes