• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.4 Alpha] [Sedhaild]

1. 4.00 star(s)

loaderblaster

Really love the game and girls
    Has a decent amount of lewd scenes and quest
    Sapphire is favorite,her design and personality make it worth playing
    Moving the point and click can be confusing at first,so I hope it can get tweaked a bit
    Game needs a gallery that's another thing.
    Overall the game is fun and definitely worth you're time if want a fmc corruption game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

k2ren

0.1.0 Alpha

the game is decent. the story has lots of possibilities for kinky sex scenes. 2 innocent angels sent down from heaven to earth.. and they get preyed upon occasionally. perfect corruption trope... it's done decently. there are some pretty hot sex scenes. they are all animated too.

but there are occasional bugs and it's relatively hard to orient yourself on the map since the camera randomly spins all around so you can basically go back-and-forth by just clicking forward. and it's inconsistent. (not relying on where you are coming from, nor does it rely on directions like objective North/West/East etc).

so if you don't play for a while then you will have no fking idea where you are at and what to do so it's hard to get into it again.

but story is decent, gameplay is basically running around doing quests. sometimes you are molested or raped and you slowly get corrupted with nice flavor dialogues about these things. (every day the 2 heroine talk and explain to eachother what happened to them, including all the molestations they suffered that day. it gives the whole thing a nice touch, every encounter matters for the heroines)

so game is good, not perfect due to bug/directional annoyances, but you could try it out even in this alpha, it has enough content for faps imo.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Feng Lengshun

Very strong potential. It feels like a typical H-RPG game, but it works, it has the right pacing, scenario, and variety. Graphics is 3D, but it strikes the right balance between anime-style and making sense as a 3D art.

The main issue right now is that it can be a bit annoying to do some quests, and some questlines/features lack a notification regarding it's development status.

But overall I had a lot of fun playing it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Destom

Hello, dear visitors of this game. I immediately apologize for using a translator. I really liked the game, but I note that it is quite complicated, in addition to the fact that there are no direct hints, events can be divided by time in the game, it is also a little unclear what tasks can be done, and which will be in the next update, at least blue stones, it seems to have collected everything at the first location, but there is no continuation as such. But I liked the game, I would like a greater variety of characters, or rather a big difference in their appearance (Small Breasts, for example, height) roughly speaking, I would like to see Loli here, and com3d2 allows it, although I will not focus on this, since the game is not mine, and I should not exceed your rights) In general, at the moment the game is raw, but I feel that it is very promising! At a minimum, add following the task (Tags or something like that) As in Skyrim, you choose one task, and you kind of follow it and there is a label. Thanks for attention.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pollinkin

This game has a lot of my favorite things! Cute angels girls being perverted is my exact taste. Thank you for your hard work!

(If you plan on adding urination to the game, please make it easy to turn off or avoid, thank you.)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

A pretty fun new point-and-click female protagonist corruption game. You basically switch back and forth between two MCs to access different content and progress in quests. The downside to this is that since the quest log doesn't really provide hints, you often have to click around each area with both characters to see new content. On a positive note, there's a surprisingly large amount of game content considering how new this game is.