Jun 8, 2017
I have the waitress outfit, but can't work as the waitress, when I talk to owner he says it just opened. Does anyone know what to do? I finished the obeying james and rebecca has the outfit quests and don't see more

Reactions: Sedhaild

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
I have the waitress outfit, but can't work as the waitress, when I talk to owner he says it just opened. Does anyone know what to do? I finished the obeying james and rebecca has the outfit quests and don't see more
The job is available to do at midday, when the circle on the bottom left has a quarter of it black, here is a screenshot for example, it put I red circle around the circle at the bottom left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild
Jun 8, 2017
The job is available to do at midday, when the circle on the bottom left has a quarter of it black, here is a screenshot for example, it put I red circle around the circle at the bottom left.
Thank you, now the only one I have left is the 3rd image for both of them with the naked outfit in the city. I can't figure that one out.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
Thank you, now the only one I have left is the 3rd image for both of them with the naked outfit in the city. I can't figure that one out.
Which image are you talking about?, because there is no naked outfits to walk around the city, there are events where both girls can be naked during the event, mainly by sleeping on the city streets.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
there is no naked outfit, maybe you are referring to the event that occurs when they sleep on the street while you are in the city (right)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes