HTML - Abandoned - The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

1. 5.00 star(s)

comaderikari

I cant imagine why some one would abandon projects time and time again. Ive seen the history of telling This dev their work isnt good enough /no what people wanted. Why would Anyone continue a project people are constantly bashing. As far as I am aware they are giving this to us for free. The single fact people are getting something for free and act so entitle pisses me off.

One of the first things this Dev got 2 years ago was someone talking shit about the fact it was just a POC and then someone saying they have a history of being a flaky Dev. WOW SUCH MOTIVATIONAL WORDS PEOPLE.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xanthus88

A very good and very promising game, albeit that it's currently on hold and unknown at this time if it'll ever be finished, still it's worth a play through and the art is very good and true to the source material.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

calana

Last updates I saw were just text, and only like 2 conversations. Bet you the next update is just text also. Also needs to have all those tags except urination removed, and add "no sexual content". This game is nothing but words.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sfc

Even for a demo, this is bad. Only way to advance time when there are no actions is to move between rooms with 1 minute increments.

With so much stuff shoved in that isn't realized but no basic "advance time" button and a developer who spends more time on forums then coding, this project won't go anywhere.