4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I just downloaded it from pixeldrain and I get a firewall message that the game wants to connect to the internet, in this case to San Francisco/USA. Is that what the dev wants? For me this is rather suspicious.
Am I the only one who has this case?
fw_rule.jpg

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
I just downloaded it from pixeldrain and I get a firewall message that the game wants to connect to the internet, in this case to San Francisco/USA. Is that what the dev wants? For me this is rather suspicious.
View attachment 4065202
It's recommended that you download the game (along with future updates) from the game's official Itch.io page. Other websites will likely have malware or other harmful computer viruses in the files.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
No, thats the whole point of the supporter releases, they get the new content first.
The next supporter release is this month! (with some new content, ofc)

... Me too, kid...

This is really weird, but its probably tied to the new RenPy version. (Necessary for the Live2D animations and online newsfeed)
I would say "it works on my machine" but... it even works on my crappy smartphone, even the Live2D animations play without any stuttering.
Honestly... I have NO IDEA why it would lag. All images are compressed as WEBPs now, even more, last update had way fewer images and songs and was like 50Mb heavier than this one.

My best advice yo destroyerofassholes , JoeBeans, hiensolo11 , or ANYONE EXPERIENCING LAG ON PC:
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started and change the available rendering options.

Added this tip to the game's Newsfeed, so other players can see it too. God, I'm so happy with that thing.
I'm running a 5600x with a 3080 and every other renpy works just fine. There is basically no way in hell it's my PC, and I doubt it's because of image compression or anything. I've run a lot of crappy renpy games where the dev most certainly didn't care about such things and it still ran just fine. Has to be a bug, leak of some sort.

Both renderers are unplayable. Game just keeps freezing up. First time I've seen such a thing with a renpy game.

2.4 works just fine, by the way. It's just 2.7-2.8.

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Which/Any version on also works with (missing title/icon) GNU Linux?

linux.jpg

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
literally no point to the cheat codes, gameends at chapter 4 and you cant do anything with the money or points, am i crazy?
There are a few times but if you play right you likely won't see them
  • You could not have enough money to make a bet with Lynn.
  • You might not be brave enough to hug Ronnie.
  • Lynn's love could be too low for one scene.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
DMFnsfw Forgot if this was asked before but have you decided how many chapters there will be and which chapter will focus on which girl?
Probably 1 chapter for each sister minus Lily, and probably the twins will share one, and there is also the possibility of making an extra chapter at the end to close the story.
Which sister will have each chapter? No idea, but chapter 4 will be for the best girl, ofc...

View attachment 4065202
It connects for the first time you open it to a pastebin for the news feed, and does it again if you open the newsfeed again.
You can Unren the game and check for yourself on game/Script/Engine/screens.rpy, line 608 to 643

literally no point to the cheat codes, gameends at chapter 4 and you cant do anything with the money or points, am i crazy?
The game is in development, Chapter 3 isn't even finished.
Chapter 4 will have stores, outfits, and the free roam will be infinite/at your own pace.
The Braveness points come in handy mostly with Ronnie Anne, and the Love Points with the "already unlocked girls" (Lynn and Lucy, and later, Lori) to unlock as many optional sex scenes as possible.
Both B and L points are also required on some hidden parts, for example, Lola will not remove her panties during the spanking scene if you don't have enough love points with her. And will will not have an all nighter with you at the end of Chapter 1 if the love points with her aren't enough.
I should add a "Lovepoint check passed" message... But I find them really annoying...

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
So far, the only "glitch" I encountered was with the sound. Lincoln takes a shower just before the first chat with Ronnie, but the moment the sound of the shower starts, it keeps on playing as we see the sisters do their thing, and then Lincoln is out of the shower in a towel as his laptop starts the videochat with Ronnie. All the while the sound keeps playing. It's only after the scene ends that the shower sound also cuts out.

But a great game none the less, and I enjoyed the additions to Lynn's chapter. Her visiting the other sisters, and recalling her time sharing a room with Lincoln. The only inconsistency I've noticed there is that, Lynn visits her sisters in her pajamas of a shirt and panties. But when she then decides to visit her brother right after she's in full outfit. I understand this is because that scene was already drawn and animated before the little (VERY important) additional scenes were added, but it is noticable.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Probably 1 chapter for each sister minus Lily, and probably the twins will share one, and there is also the possibility of making an extra chapter at the end to close the story.
Which sister will have each chapter? No idea, but chapter 4 will be for the best girl, ofc...

It connects for the first time you open it to a pastebin for the news feed, and does it again if you open the newsfeed again.
You can Unren the game and check for yourself on game/Script/Engine/screens.rpy, line 608 to 643

Chapter 4 will have stores, outfits, and the free roam will be infinite/at your own pace.
The Braveness points come in handy mostly with Ronnie Anne, and the Love Points with the "already unlocked girls" (Lynn and Lucy, and later, Lori) to unlock as many optional sex scenes as possible.
Both B and L points are also required on some hidden parts, for example, Lola will not remove her panties during the spanking scene if you don't have enough love points with her. And will will not have an all nighter with you at the end of Chapter 1 if the love points with her aren't enough.
I should add a "Lovepoint check passed" message... But I find them really annoying...
Hi, how do I start a chapter from a save file? I tried loading my save from 2.6 where I was on the car with Lori, and the game ends shortly after going back to the menu.

Edit: started fresh on chapter 3 and skipped through just to check, I guess there's no new content from 2.6? Anyways would be good to know how to continue from previous saves.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
'Behind the door lies Sid, wearing nothing but a T-shirt and black panties'
looks inside:
red panties.

'Click here for the website!'
looks inside:
crash report.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I'm gonna assume this lag bug is low on the priority list. I guess the peeps subscribed haven't reported such an issue?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So far, the only "glitch" I encountered was with the sound...
Thaaanks! fixing it now

Hi, how do I start a chapter from a save file? I tried loading my save from 2.6 where I was on the car with Lori, and the game ends shortly after going back to the menu.

Edit: started fresh on chapter 3 and skipped through just to check, I guess there's no new content from 2.6? Anyways would be good to know how to continue from previous saves.
As I said in this post, and, kind of everywhere, supporters get the new content FIRST, 1 month earlier than in the public version.

'Click here for the website!'
looks inside:
crash report.
The 2 or 3 guys so far who got an error with the links didn't showed me said report so I have no idea what the error is to be able to fix it.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Thaaanks! fixing it now

As I said in this post, and, kind of everywhere, supporters get the new content FIRST, 1 month earlier than in the public version.

The 2 or 3 guys so far who got an error with the links didn't showed me said report so I have no idea what the error is to be able to fix it.
Makes sense. Still would like to know how to continue from previous save instead of having to start new when jumping to a new chapter.
Here's the error log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DMFnsfw
4.70 star(s) 63 Votes