4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Why is the goth girl way bigger in the sexscene than in normal
conversations? nice Bait and switch..............
I'm just inconsistent, that's all, I draw loli all the time without problem lol.
I just tried to draw her just shorter than Lincoln because the age difference isn't really big. Even more, I think her usual sprites are just too short, maybe I exaggerated there.
cheats don't work o_O
some cheats require you to use them during the game itself, not during the main menu.

interesting placement for the cheats menu, gotta be honest and say that i ended opening the files to look where the f was the menu.
This demonstrate that nobody reads anything I write in the game, checked (y)
Will probably move the cheats button somewhere else... still, its not like people will use cheats more than once or twice...

Hrea_

Nov 5, 2017
This demonstrate that nobody reads anything I write in the game, checked (y)
Will probably move the cheats button somewhere else... still, its not like people will use cheats more than once or twice...
i mean, to be honest, i dont think that many people read changelogs, i got accustomed to reading them after studying programming, and even then i read only in 1 source, and not the other. so while people read the changelog in the forum, the changelog in the game is collecting dust.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
is it just me screenshot0001.png they look like the old version of Lincoln and Ronnie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after seeing the new scene with Lynn, what she said in the sex scene makes sense and I would love to see more the girls flashbacks? so, I know little Lucy's scene it's coming up and I know it going to be sad to, so after seeing again it's still makes me emotional wreck, hey Catspeaker you suck ha-ha :LOL:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
They do, but it is basically a comic / cartoon, moments like that can happen in it. I imagine DMF might be internally screaming at the thought of the workload but nothing's stopping them from drawing the characters in the DBZ style for a scene if the scene called for it. Hell those AI images from the april fools could end up showing up if the story / joke called for it.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
Man, Beautiful game. I never watched the show, but i might do it now thanks to your game.

I must say the game feels rather spread about h-scenes, personally, too much time between scenes makes them unsatisfactory, (reaching a scene half-limp and realizing it's about to end but you're not even half-way close to ending smh) I hope the game becomes more packed as the relationship with the girls progress, because it really left me wanting more.

also more scenes with the mother Rita, please, she's so hot and it's not NTR if its just her son, right?. :LOL: Saludos desde Argentina.

MrStack

Oct 14, 2018
Any way to delete cheat choices? Deleted the whole game and reinstalled and the cheat choices are still there!

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Any way to delete cheat choices? Deleted the whole game and reinstalled and the cheat choices are still there!
weird, its supposed to be tied to the install itself, among settings (controls, volume, etc), I will add an option to delete them later.
But if you mean about deleting the +10 love/braveness or +$9999 from a savefile itself, then no. You would need a renpy save editor

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Or you can try looking here
1722711873785.jpeg
There is a second set of saves there.
You need to enable being able to view hidden folders (this is assuming you are on a PC)
Good luck.

MrStack

Oct 14, 2018
weird, its supposed to be tied to the install itself, among settings (controls, volume, etc), I will add an option to delete them later.
But if you mean about deleting the +10 love/braveness or +$9999 from a savefile itself, then no. You would need a renpy save editor
Thanks for the info bud!

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Game bugged at Lana bath scene.
I think game’s bugged at Lana bath scene. Can’t go anywhere. Any ideas?
With you two there are 3 people in total with this exact problem but is ok for everyone else.
Any info would help!
You installed the game over an older version? and if its on Android, you installed this version without installing the old one?
Were you using a previous save file?

If any of you can save the game right there in the map were Lana is at the bathroom and there is nothing else to click, and send me the file, it would be very helpful

Reactions: hans54

hans54

Sep 17, 2022
With you two there are 3 people in total with this exact problem but is ok for everyone else.
Any info would help!
You installed the game over an older version? and if its on Android, you installed this version without installing the old one?
Were you using a previous save file?

If any of you can save the game right there in the map were Lana is at the bathroom and there is nothing else to click, and send me the file, it would be very helpful
I think I downloaded it twice for pc, once from workload and then from pixeldrain, I will try again from mega. I didn't install it over any other version. I also started from my saves. Here is attached where I'm stuck. Thank you.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
Is the new content for chapter 1 all in one single place or is it scattered all over? Had to delete and redownload the game to get it working for some reason and it no longer remembers seen text so I can't easily just skip all the old stuff.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Is the new content for chapter 1 all in one single place or is it scattered all over? Had to delete and redownload the game to get it working for some reason and it no longer remembers seen text so I can't easily just skip all the old stuff.
Its near the end of chapter 1, after the date at rhe mall.
In settings, you can enable skipping over unseen text

Reactions: CuriousKiyo

K. Kabuto

Nov 4, 2022
Hello, i have a Crash , Only happens on the spanish translation.
the next sentence after this one

1000034527.jpg

1000034528.jpg

BBcode

And a little temporal solution. (This is Only if you play in spanish, that's why The Next part of the message is in spanish)

En el momento que os salte el error, pulsad en "volver atrás", entonces entrad en las opciones y cambiad el idioma a Inglés, cuando lo hayas hecho avanzad al menos dos cuadros de texto y entonces volver a cambiar al español.

Con eso habréis sorteado la frase que provoca el fallo.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hello, i have a Crash , Only happens on the spanish translation.
the next sentence after this one

View attachment 3912194

View attachment 3912195

BBcode

And a little temporal solution. (This is Only if you play in spanish, that's why The Next part of the message is in spanish)

En el momento que os salte el error, pulsad en "volver atrás", entonces entrad en las opciones y cambiad el idioma a Inglés, cuando lo hayas hecho avanzad al menos dos cuadros de texto y entonces volver a cambiar al español.

Con eso habréis sorteado la frase que provoca el fallo.
Thanks! going to fix it, alternatively, you can click "ignore" (but well, you will not be able to read that dialog line)

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes