4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Hope these changes aren't too different from what we've come to love hate it when games start with incest and then later on switch to not being related due to outside pressure (looking at you summertime saga) but i don't think you'd do that
That as well as (step)incest. The only time I've seen it done well was Snow Daze. The creator made his cat avatar the god of the world and basically said "don't look at me that way, I'm just a cat." If done right in a comedic form, I can look past it.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hope these changes aren't too different from what we've come to love hate it when games start with incest and then later on switch to not being related due to outside pressure (looking at you summertime saga) but i don't think you'd do that
Nah, imagine changing your game's SECOND MAIN KINK (the first one is Wholesome)
This is more a technical stuff, I even needed to update the RenPy version in order to get the new functionality working.
More info on the update, I have to finish it and make sure it works as intended first.

If done right in a comedic form, I can look past it.
In Summertime Saga, at least on the Steam version, they should add a hair dye item, that can be used to make the MC's "roomate and landlady" hair the same color back.

Last edited:

MikanTsumikii

Sep 1, 2022
Who's your fav? If it's Lori, than you are in luck, she's the main girl for Chapter 3.
Also, the main girl for chapter 4 was guessed by many, there are hints in chapter 3 already, its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's most def

SerSlender

Oct 29, 2017
I barely speak on these forums but I commented on the video. Everyone is a weird freak in general in this world but people are just assholes when it comes to loli content. They cannot distinguish reality from fiction and project that insecurity upon others. Remaking your Discord should be fine if you just leave out the Art channel/make it private/hidden and don't mention it. I'm a nobody content creator compared to NTTS but if I could do anything let me know.

Solitary_01

Sep 18, 2024
Hello, its a tragedy that the Discord got nucked.

NTTS video was filled by people who look like are completely deluded, and may not know how the real world works. There is also a person who defends the video, saying that the evidence the video is full of lies, is only the cake, and the feet. I like that people are calling him out on his idiocy.

NTTS released another video, and its much worse quality.

HALO_XVII

Sep 1, 2018
If you want to try and make a new Discord server, don't try to be what you aren't, this was a server named after a NSFW game, made for this NSFW game and to talk about this NSFW game.
You can have SFW chat and image sharing but the tag is not NSFW, it's age restricted. The entire server should've been age restricted.
I'm not defending NTTS, he should've censored the names and give advice on how to do things correctly, not try to be on a moral high ground and bully servers into deletion.

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
Who's your fav? If it's Lori, than you are in luck, she's the main girl for Chapter 3.
Also, the main girl for chapter 4 was guessed by many, there are hints in chapter 3 already, its
Well Mine are most def

Solitary_01

Sep 18, 2024
You fucker, you worried me for a second, I thought he made another video about ME. Aggh!... I'm catching my breath again lmao XDDD
I was about to walk to the other side of the continent to... throw toilet paper at his house.
Sorry, I don´t know, why I forget to say, it was video unrelated to The Lewdest House. But there still a chance, he could try to stir problem again

MikanTsumikii

Sep 1, 2022
Sorry, I don´t know, why I forget to say, it was video unrelated to The Lewdest House. But there still a chance, he could try to stir problem again
Before you try to scare the dev again. No he wouldn't, not unless he saw that another discord server was up via another video idea.

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
You fucker, you worried me for a second, I thought he made another video about ME. Aggh!... I'm catching my breath again lmao XDDD
I was about to walk to the other side of the continent to... throw toilet paper at his house.
Just pull a saints row 2 move and get a septic truck

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
In my rant i forgot to say something (i rly like the art ngl its rly beautiful and well drawn so whoever draw the character has my appreciation) my favorite nsfw game is harem hotel (just love the game and the story) p.s theres voice acting??? (I usually play with no volume)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
any news when ver 2.6 will be relased to public?
During this week, I had some problems in my end. I will make an announcement here and probably request control over the thread.

DMFnsfw Sorry for your loss. All shit aside, I'm sorry to hear it.
Thank you, also, not this next update, but the next after it, there will be some L4D references (finally). So you better play it and rate us 5 stars, you hear me, Colonel Sanders?

Loss? What happened?
A lot of stuff happened (getting the Discord server raided and banned by a bunch of kids because of a clickbaiting virtue signalling bozo)

what's the plan with luna. like are we gonna fuck her in secret, have a threesome with her and sam or is sam a cuck?
The game will feature NO cheating, NTR (or it's variations, please, whoever is reading, don't start another NTR wars, thank you) or someone killed in an accident on stablished couples (Lincoln's parents, Lori & Bobby, Luna & Sam...)
Now for Luna and Sam's case, there will be trios, but their chapter won't be that easy, nothing is easy in this game (For nsfw videogame standards at least LMAO.)

Just pull a saints row 2 move and get a septic truck
I like how you think...

In my rant i forgot to say something (i rly like the art ngl its rly beautiful and well drawn so whoever draw the character has my appreciation) my favorite nsfw game is harem hotel (just love the game and the story) p.s theres voice acting??? (I usually play with no volume)
Thank you!! I'm glad it's appreciated!
Also, there will BE some voice acting for some characters on the private build, it's not ready yet.

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes