4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The Lewdest House's super detailed FAQ:
This FAQ will be updated regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Current content of the game -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Future content of the game -
- Help with how the game works -
- Help with common issues and troubleshooting in general -
- Supporting and Helping the project -

ALSO:
Thank you everyone for supporting this project so far, not just with money, but every comment, rating, sharing, bug report, and nice message the last 2 years!

We know that these last 2 weeks were hard, we got hit badly, not just because of the server, but my imbox on Twitter and Discord as been filled with nothing but horrible messages... but also messages from people like you who gives me the strength to continue.
This is my first videogame, and the beginning of it was... 'Special'. People either were arguing that the game would end up abandoned after a couple of updates like "every other western 2D adult game". And at the same time, a lot of people who trusted us and saw potential on this game.

Thank you again!

1727297350305.png
Itch.io numbers so far:
2 Million views, Half million downloads, +600 Ratings, +15k added to favorites.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The Lewdest House's super detailed FAQ:
This FAQ will be updated regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Current content of the game -
- Future content of the game -
- Help with how the game works -
- Help with common issues and troubleshooting in general -
- Supporting and Helping the project -

ALSO:
Thank you everyone for supporting this project so far, not just with money, but every comment, rating, sharing, bug report, and nice message the last 2 years!
We know that these last 2 weeks were hard, we got hit badly, not just because of the server, but my imbox on Twitter and Discord as been filled with nothing but horrible messages... but also messages from people like you who gives me the strength to continue.
This is my first videogame, and the beginning of it was... 'Special'. People either were arguing that the game would end up abandoned after a couple of updates like "every other western 2D adult game". And at the same time, a lot of people who trusted us and saw potential on this game.

Thank you again!

View attachment 4070599
Itch.io numbers so far:
2 Million views, Half million downloads, +600 Ratings, +15k added to favorites.
Sooo just to say, the text itself doesn't lag, when it's actually coming. The scenes themselves freeze up, when it's actually working the text scrolls fine. The whole game freezes up when it does freeze, no menus, no scenes moving forward, nothing.

That and changing renderers does nothing.

Just tryna detail things in case any of it is of help.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Sooo just to say, the text itself doesn't lag, when it's actually coming. The scenes themselves freeze up, when it's actually working the text scrolls fine. The whole game freezes up when it does freeze, no menus, no scenes moving forward, nothing.

That and changing renderers does nothing.

Just tryna detail things in case any of it is of help.
Oh... well... I got reports of EXACTLY the opposite, having a little lag after each click while text is appearing , but animations and scenes working fine right after it finishes...
Now I'm even more confused.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh... well... I got reports of EXACTLY the opposite, having a little lag after each click while text is appearing , but animations and scenes working fine right after it finishes...
Now I'm even more confused.
I think I just suck at explaining what's going on.

So like, panels appearing? Fade in fade out sorta animations? Text scrolling? No lag. But randomly, when any of these is done, the program just says "yea well im out now" and you cannot click anything. Like at all. Not the menu, not the next scene, none of the buttons, happens in the menu, save screen, while in the game, doesn't matter.

So while it's actively playing a scene, animation, or text, there is no issue, but as soon as it finishes there's a decent chance it will just freeze up. Sometimes it's fine for 4-5 lines of dialogue before freezing up like hell again. Generally, I can only play 1-2 lines before a freeze. Freezes tend to last 20-30 seconds. Hope it helps.

I uninstalled and ran 2.4 again and it was working without issues.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't usually play parody games and I never even watched the show, but I was bored and decided to try this one and I am glad I did. It is a really fun game. I can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I can only play 1-2 lines before a freeze. Freezes tend to last 20-30 seconds. Hope it helps.

I uninstalled and ran 2.4 again and it was working without issues.
DAMN, this is some serious shit, wtaf...
And it only happens to SOME players, and only with THIS update. Nothing makes sense...
At first it was only SOME Android players with instacrashes when opening the game (after some research, nope, they have nothing in common, is Live2D just randomly wanting to fuck up). And now something similar but with super lag on PC...

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
And it only happens to SOME players, and only with THIS update. Nothing makes sense...
At first it was only SOME Android players with instacrashes when opening the game (after some research, nope, they have nothing in common, is Live2D just randomly wanting to fuck up). And now something similar but with super lag on PC...
That's weird, because I haven't been experiencing those issues (as of yet). I've mostly been combing over the previous two chapters for bugs, and nothing game-breaking has happened.

Reactions: Shadow Davin

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know whats happening but cheats aren't sticking , for example :
I have 4 brewery points , i punch the code to add 10 points to brewery , the game shows me that now i have 14 points , i save and exit to main menu , load the saved game and i have 4 bravery points again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow Davin

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah it's pretty much completely unplayable. It's not exactly crashing or giving out errors either so there's probably no logs to give (i dunno renpy im just talkin outta my ass).

I guess it's rare though since only 3 peeps on f95 reported it.

Shadow Davin

Aug 1, 2024
I don't know whats happening but cheats aren't sticking , for example :
I have 4 brewery points , i punch the code to add 10 points to brewery , the game shows me that now i have 14 points , i save and exit to main menu , load the saved game and i have 4 bravery points again
You have to move the game forward a bit by talking to someone (you can choose to say no to events to kick you back out to free roaming with your cheated stats and then save) or if you are talking just move forwarders a line and then save

Last edited:

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
Yeah it's pretty much completely unplayable. It's not exactly crashing or giving out errors either so there's probably no logs to give (i dunno renpy im just talkin outta my ass).

I guess it's rare though since only 3 peeps on f95 reported it.
Can you record what happens when you experience those issues? I used Snipping Tool for my stuff, whenever I need to provide visual proof for the bugs I find.

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Oh, that reminds me.

No clue if this is remotely possible (or just entirely hard to add), but are purity routes gonna be a thing? ie; you have the option of just straight up going for one girl only, such as Lori for example.
Honestly was wondering the same thing.

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
Honestly was wondering the same thing.
I don't think there's going to be any purity routes, since the game is supposed to be gaining love from each of your sisters, which builds into the whole "harem" angle that CatS and DMF are going for. But I also don't think you'll be discouraged from favoring one sister over the others (I try to go for a well-rounded experienced, myself).

Reactions: Simpgor

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I don't think there's going to be any purity routes, since the game is supposed to be gaining love from each of your sisters, which builds into the whole "harem" angle that CatS and DMF are going for. But I also don't think you'll be discouraged from favoring one sister over the others (I try to go for a well-rounded experienced, myself).
NicolasL4D
yeah, the game focuses on Sibling incest + Harem.
But by chapter 4, there will be 3 girls available to sex whenever you want, and you will also be able to buy gifts/toys/outfits for any girl you want so, in some way, you can ignore the girls you want. But when its their turn in the linear story, its their turn...

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes