4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah it's pretty much completely unplayable. It's not exactly crashing or giving out errors either so there's probably no logs to give (i dunno renpy im just talkin outta my ass).

I guess it's rare though since only 3 peeps on f95 reported it.
Discovered something new. I finally, through endless infinite patience, got to an animation scene. The one where Luan kneels down for a spoon.

I assume that uses Live2d? The part where a static art is made animated. During that the game responds and does not freeze, you can click, roll back, save as you wish. As soon as the animation scene comes to an end we're back to the freezes though.

Whatever this freeze bug is, it is definitely tied to the addition of Live2D.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know if somebody report that but , i started the game from beginning and in chapter 2 at the beginning MC is taking a shower that's why we can hear water from the shower , but after hanging scenes the sound of shower keeps going and going from scene to scene .

Whole house is under a shower XD

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow Davin

Shadow Davin

Aug 1, 2024
I don't know if somebody report that but , i started the game from beginning and in chapter 2 at the beginning MC is taking a shower that's why we can hear water from the shower , but after hanging scenes the sound of shower keeps going and going from scene to scene .

Whole house is under a shower XD
That got fixed in the hotfix [0.2.8] (but good job regardless)

Reactions: DMFnsfw

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
It might help if more people when reporting bugs or problems included what OS and type of device they encountered the problem on. I'm using a PC with Win 10 and have not had any problems like I've seen reported.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMFnsfw
Mar 11, 2021
The Lewdest House's super detailed FAQ:
This FAQ will be updated regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Current content of the game -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Future content of the game -
- Help with how the game works -
- Help with common issues and troubleshooting in general -
- Supporting and Helping the project -

ALSO:
Thank you everyone for supporting this project so far, not just with money, but every comment, rating, sharing, bug report, and nice message the last 2 years!
We know that these last 2 weeks were hard, we got hit badly, not just because of the server, but my imbox on Twitter and Discord as been filled with nothing but horrible messages... but also messages from people like you who gives me the strength to continue.
This is my first videogame, and the beginning of it was... 'Special'. People either were arguing that the game would end up abandoned after a couple of updates like "every other western 2D adult game". And at the same time, a lot of people who trusted us and saw potential on this game.

Thank you again!

View attachment 4070599
Itch.io numbers so far:
2 Million views, Half million downloads, +600 Ratings, +15k added to favorites.
I hope, there will be foot-worship scenes. Have a nice day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keggo and DMFnsfw

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What's the point of the cheats if they don't actually stick round? Only found out they disappear after loading back into a save that they were gone. Maybe if I could click on them after unlocking, they could be activated making this a better option.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
What's the point of the cheats if they don't actually stick round? Only found out they disappear after loading back into a save that they were gone. Maybe if I could click on them after unlocking, they could be activated making this a better option.
That's... pretty much how cheats are supposed to work, in a per-save basis.
Loading a save, using a cheat, and Loading again without saving before that will go back to when the cheat wasn't applied.

I hope, there will be foot-worship scenes. Have a nice day.
Based opinion, Adam Jensen. :cool:(y)

Whatever this freeze bug is, it is definitely tied to the addition of Live2D.
Yuuup, I have an alternative method in mind to replace the Live2D animations, but it will take some time, I have to work on the next supporter release first.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That's... pretty much how cheats are supposed to work, in a per-save basis.
Loading a save, using a cheat, and Loading again without saving before that will go back to when the cheat wasn't applied.

Based opinion, Adam Jensen. :cool:(y)

Yuuup, I have an alternative method in mind to replace the Live2D animations, but it will take some time, I have to work on the next supporter release first.
You're cool. Most devs here don't give much of a shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: paxogre and DMFnsfw

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
Can a brother get an ETA on that supporter release?
It'll likely be this weekend since DMF's still patching a few bugs for the supporter update (along with fixing the game's Live2D animations, since a few users have been experiencing game-breaking issues with them).

Last edited:

ningenzero115

Nov 2, 2021
NicolasL4D
yeah, the game focuses on Sibling incest + Harem.
But by chapter 4, there will be 3 girls available to sex whenever you want, and you will also be able to buy gifts/toys/outfits for any girl you want so, in some way, you can ignore the girls you want. But when its their turn in the linear story, its their turn...
looking forward to that too bad the subscribestar is unavailable

Reactions: Shadow Davin

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok so I enabled the cheats, saved, and loaded up the said saved but stats that were boost due to the cheats were gone.

Mar 19, 2020
I can't even run this on Android now. Pulls the start screen and then just shuts down. Tried uninstalling, new download, still just dead on arrival.

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes