4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1650091153617.png

Overview:
When you come to the school festival, the school becomes a different world!
Monster girl and Ecchi battle !?
Battle is a full-length dot picture animation Echi Echi
dungeon capture type RPG!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-04-16
Developer: Apple_Rooftop -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

3fb177c81345cb1c3288bdb7c471d113.png 938b8a12629c7da06ed4cc9dbe24ed06.png 84dc5f8a347bc730ea4205319bfdd646.png b994154a3e10f8ea9ef61208d91c040e.png 8197caa4e59979b44cb653fa422c1718.png 624c2a5318f998c975c3441dcc8000a7.png d8ed84a708081ae7825cb48b624126ae.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
how to collect the girls?
In the haunted house, there is a ghoul girl guarding the treasure chest at midpoint.
You need to to answer her quiz.
There is a skill "finish" inside the chest. After you took the initiative against the girl, you use that skill on her to deal finishing blow, it takes 100 sp. After that she will be added to memories.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Not bad at all. My only problem is the enemy power spikes you sometimes encounter. While at the second area. You'll be level 7-11. In the first area I grinded for a while until level 7 before facing the nurse. Was a decent fight but nothing insane to me. I had the first set of Equipment too from grinding.

But when I got to the second area. Even at level 9, I felt grinding was getting me diminishing returns. EXP drop of the mobs was low...while the level ceiling was starting to get insane...You'd have to killing 15-30 of the basic enemy mobs to start leveling up. You'll start to go through your consumables like crazy too. Money isn't easy to come by either. Stage two enemies hit pretty decent on me too.

I guess you can farm the first area boss for EXP and Money to get ahead, but still. Will get repetitive fast. If the Area 2 enemies had better scaled EXP/Money drops it'd be much better.

Overall not a bad experience tho. Give it try if you like battle-fuck games.

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
was expecting it to not have a lot of enemy but it seems there are at least 39 im really impressed, this game is promising and will try to finish it and complete it, it seems like a fun time killer too.

Reactions: chiriku

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Not bad at all. My only problem is the enemy power spikes you sometimes encounter. While at the second area. You'll be level 7-11. In the first area I grinded for a while until level 7 before facing the nurse. Was a decent fight but nothing insane to me. I had the first set of Equipment too from grinding.

But when I got to the second area. Even at level 9, I felt grinding was getting me diminishing returns. EXP drop of the mobs was low...while the level ceiling was starting to get insane...You'd have to killing 15-30 of the basic enemy mobs to start leveling up. You'll start to go through your consumables like crazy too. Money isn't easy to come by either. Stage two enemies hit pretty decent on me too.

I guess you can farm the first area boss for EXP and Money to get ahead, but still. Will get repetitive fast. If the Area 2 enemies had better scaled EXP/Money drops it'd be much better.

Overall not a bad experience tho. Give it try if you like battle-fuck games.
I agree with most of the points here. I found myself grinding in act 1 especially the first half because enemys suddenly get tougher but hardly give more xp/gold. also i recommend Gossiping with the Ghost girls from time to time. They can give out random amounts of money. one time she just handed me like 900 . Fighting the ghost girl early is good too because she just has money. I recommend farming up act 1 till you get the first weapon and armor upgrades. Clear Act 1. Clear up to the mid point in Act 2,Grab the Accessory that doubles Gold Gain, and then go back to farming act 1 some more for gold. The bosses give a good amount of Gold so i recommend beating the first boss again too with the Gold Accessory on. the upgraded Gear can help alot..

Also i recommend Stocking on the Incense that Drops their Agility. You can get a CPU ability that increases agility and decreases agility but for when you dont have that or dont want to use that The agility Drop incense helps alot, Agility is what dictates initiative gain, so if you Drop their Agility, you dont have to worry as much about them pseudo stunning you.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes