Ren'Py Completed The Librarian [v1.0] [CrazySky3D]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
300494_Banner1.jpg

Overview:
The sexy white-haired librarian has enough of her books, and wants to have some fun with you. The game has something for everyone and contains many options.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-11
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Developer: -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: Compressed

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01.jpg 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Guess i have to go to the library again. I'll check this one later when there is more content to it and maybe some story.

Reactions: allah2222

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
She looks pretty sexy- I don't know too many librarians that dress like Bloodrayne, but it looks interesting. :)

Reactions: joehoe

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks good.

The librarian certainly looks like she's worth the effort. ;):coffee:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Have to say with this atleast your trying to make a game and i was gonna download and try it,
but then i saw the last photo.
No offence but i'm just sick and tired of these stupid ass over done horse dick games,
come on now lets face it with a dick that size if he ever truely got a real hard on he'd die from lack of blood circulation to the rest of his body.
why dev's feel the need to break imersion from the start with horse dicks is beond understanding.
thanx Dev but no thanx.
If you ever make one with a normal sized dick and i'll try it but till then Good Luck.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..she effin' HOT..and..has the greatest tits i've seen yet in games..lol...its basically just a "click to lick for fuck" demo...BUT..if next update it becomes and actual game..i may return just to see that goddess.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CrazySky3D

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Have to say with this atleast your trying to make a game and i was gonna download and try it,
but then i saw the last photo.
No offence but i'm just sick and tired of these stupid ass over done horse dick games,
come on now lets face it with a dick that size if he ever truely got a real hard on he'd die from lack of blood circulation to the rest of his body.
why dev's feel the need to break imersion from the start with horse dicks is beond understanding.
thanx Dev but no thanx.
If you ever make one with a normal sized dick and i'll try it but till then Good Luck.
Thanks for your feedback. The penis is actually a normal size, it looks a bit longer in the one picture because the animations script ties the head of the penis to the mouth so it looks a bit stretched. If you look at the animations it looks more normal.

isnt this just honey select scenes recorded? Whats even the point
Is there a story or just animations from Honey Select?
The main purpose was to test the script for renpy. The game was so re-coded that it looks more like a sex simulator. At the same time I wanted to see if there was interest in this or if story games would be more popular.

Guess i have to go to the library again. I'll check this one later when there is more content to it and maybe some story.
The game is actually already finished, but only for my patreons. Later I will put the full version on F95 online with all 37 animations.

I have created a more special game and wanted to test how well something like this works for you. I'm still working on a normal story game, but as a variation I wanted to create something in the direction of a sex simulator.

Thank you for every feedback.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. The penis is actually a normal size, it looks a bit longer in the one picture because the animations script ties the head of the penis to the mouth so it looks a bit stretched. If you look at the animations it looks more normal.

The main purpose was to test the script for renpy. The game was so re-coded that it looks more like a sex simulator. At the same time I wanted to see if there was interest in this or if story games would be more popular.

The game is actually already finished, but only for my patreons. Later I will put the full version on F95 online with all 37 animations.

I have created a more special game and wanted to test how well something like this works for you. I'm still working on a normal story game, but as a variation I wanted to create something in the direction of a sex simulator.

Thank you for every feedback.
if you make a story with that librarian it would probably go over real well..because she is amazing...the total look..that amazing body...to leave her to only a sex simulator does not do your creation enough justice.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just a sex simulator ? was hope that was a VN story and better game.
well CrazySky3D make a great anime and renders. look so fucking hot with all his/hers work.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Is anyone else disturbed by the Honey-Select "accordion dick" effect? Meaning, the texture stretches so that it looks like the base and head of the dick never move, and the shaft just compresses to nothing... seems very unsatisfying to both characters.

CrazySky3D

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Is anyone else disturbed by the Honey-Select "accordion dick" effect? Meaning, the texture stretches so that it looks like the base and head of the dick never move, and the shaft just compresses to nothing... seems very unsatisfying to both characters.
I think that's part of the software. In the head tip of the penis is a "bone" which is attached to a model, e.g. in the mouth. Therefore only the middle part is stretched and reduced.

I suppose they did that because it's easier and the penis can't look out of the back of the neck.

If you have played other games it often happens that if the penis is too big it comes out of the back of the neck during a blowjob.