Ren'Py Completed The Librarian [v1.0] [CrazySky3D]

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SOMEONE hire this guy to do the graphics for their game..holy shit you got mad skillz @CrazySky3D ..may be the finest dame in gaming history...period..bar none....her tits were crafted by the God's of Olympus!!! her belly her ass her hips..her everything..so somebody...(with mad writing skillz) hire this guy..LOL

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not one to shit on others work but Illusion did most of the work here.

The animations are basic Honey Select ones. It takes no effort on our part to do those.
my ignorance shows through..i attributed it to CrazySky..oh well..still the best i've seen..maybe because of the general "look" of her hitting my sweet spot.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CrazySky3D

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
SOMEONE hire this guy to do the graphics for their game..holy shit you got mad skillz @CrazySky3D ..may be the finest dame in gaming history...period..bar none....her tits were crafted by the God's of Olympus!!! her belly her ass her hips..her everything..so somebody...(with mad writing skillz) hire this guy..LOL
Thank you very much for your enthusiasm. I will try to create another one in the near future and hope that it will also be well received.

Not one to shit on others work but Illusion did most of the work here.

The animations are basic Honey Select ones. It takes no effort on our part to do those.
Hello, yes you're right, most of it is illusion. However, I create a great model and angle for the animations that I looped afterwards.

The point of the game was actually more the script behind it, which I wanted to rewrite Ren'Py so that it is a completely different system.

I hope you liked the game anyway =)

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So is it demo or full version?
[edit] Right it's full... it's just not a game tho, should be in animations or something.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
my ignorance shows through..i attributed it to CrazySky..oh well..still the best i've seen..maybe because of the general "look" of her hitting my sweet spot.
Yeah man, you should download Honey Select ASAP! You won't leave your room for months ;)

Reactions: GuardianZ

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The Librarian [v1.0] [CrazySky3D] - Original Size: 639MB

Download PC (190MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Finished version that is a plus in my book.
That is about it. The animations are fine-ish but not much to-do.
It is a simulation of sex scenes which you can pick and that is it.
Still well done.