Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
I don't know why people are even wasting time on this game. Its just a big tease. Nothings finished. Everything is half done a quarter done or a rushed finish feel. Its been years and this dev puts minuscule updates every 6-8months. The Game-Dev says its version 0.94 when its really around 0.46ish. If this game is even anywhere near completed i'd still be disappointed. I'll play this game again when someone else makes their own english of this gibberish.

Ghostsblood

Apr 14, 2018
I know what you are saying but given the trash that is billed as complete: even half finished this is one of the more entertaining.

Since it seems I have finished it for now, I'll come back in a few months play a bit more and so on. Not a big deal really.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Waaaaaaay ancient guide I did prep;

Re: Library Story

Here is a bit of a Walkthrough/Hints list for exploring the demo;

Perks;
-Masquerade: Start the game with a lockpick
Help (feed) the rogue at the stocks without demanding anything in return. Edit: it is and has always been stocks, not gallows. Anyone, who says otherwise is a Tongas partizan. :p

-Gilded Whip: Belle starts with +20 Submission
When you encounter the red headed thief, depending on your hunting skill, Gaston has a chance to catch the Red Headed thief. Choose the option to spank her.

-Monster Hunter: Start the game with 50 additional Hunting Skill
Beat the beast encounter in the forest

-Looser: Start the game with a set of armour
Loose 10 or 12 (not completely sure) fights

-Money Box: Start the game with 150 additional gold
Amass 750 gold pieces

-Honorary Collector:Begin the game with 5 special mushrooms
Collect at least 1 sample of all 12 plant types in the game. There is only one specimen of one of the plants (Blue something, needed for potion quest) and you need to find the "Dire Cucumber" in the forest and defeat it before you can grab it.
Eating the mushrooms in the correct order gives you a nice easter egg
SPOILER
Blue, Green, Yellow

-Hot Dog: Get yourself a hunting buddy
Buy the collar (50gp) as well as a food item from the merchant and proceed to the market square. Next to the gallows, you may see Triggerasorus Rex the Beastly Hunting Dog the third. Feed him some food and then pet him. If/When Gaston says he is a nice dog (I think the amount of food needed is dependent on one of the skills) you can collar him and obtain a meatshield that can tank 2-4 hits per encounter.

My take on starting perk choices:
Updated: Personally, I prefer starting the game with Doggy. Other than him, the herbalist (+500gp) is also another good way to hasten the grinding.

Walkthrough;
Atm, due to the first demo run state of the game, game systems are... quite a bit unbalanced. Between the 22 day limit, RNG and not yet implemented aspects of the game, it can be frustrating and/or a savescumming fiesta to get everything done in time.
Because of these, I'll be tackling this section in 2 parts; first I'll list the existing quests, steps to accomplish them and their possible rewards as well as the special encounters and their requirements. Then, I'll give you a step by step walkthrough that is insanely heavy on the savescumming and min-maxing to wrap up everythiing inside the current (0.6) timelimit.

Quests:
Hungry Rogue: Market District, Central Square, Until 19.00, Until day 8 (Not yet implemented)

There is a gallows in the middle of the marketplace with a poor, hungry thief stuck in the said gallows, begging for food.
-Directly choosing to help him without asking for anything and feeding him a sandwich nets you 5-10 hunting skill and feeding him ham nets you 15-20 hunting skill.
Choosing to bully him nets you a lockpick and a book stolen from Belle at the cost of an hour, which grants you +20 on Tongas. If you editorialize the book, you will later Belle will loose 5 affinity to Tongas but gain +5 Corrupton.
-Asking for rewards and then feeding him will grant you a favor from him down the line (not yet implemented)
Choosing to bully him again nets you the lockpick and the book.
-Torturing him makes him your enemy (Not yet implemented)

Red Rouge:Random encounter when you are travelling to any Town location. (so Tongas' Bookshop and Belle's Cottage are not included)

Skill check (Hunting ) determines if you notice some light fingers on your purse. Failure means loosing 5 to 10 gold. Critical Failure adds insult to injury by an additional chance of loosing 10 Respect for Gaston.
If you pass the skill check, you capture the Rouge.
-Spanking her nets you the achievement and probably an enemy later on (not yet implemented).
-Letting her go nets you lockpicks and possibly some help later on (not yet implemented).
-Taking her to the watch gets you nothing and some quest hooks for later
-Demanding "Services" gets you a handjob. (Possibly an action for aCreme Fountain achievement? Maybe?)

Innocent Belle: Before you can get on with more serious training you need to teach her the basics of sex.

Unique Encounters:
-The Unlucky Nomad will be raped by a Polar Bear in the middle of the Desert:
You can run into this guy after day 3 in both forest (The large, deep green zone) and forest outskirts (The 3 part yellowish green zone, the one next to the Hut in the forest).
The damage bonus from 200 hunting skill is nice as otherwise, you will need some RNG.
You need the Sword, Leather Armour and Rexasaurus the Toothless meatshield fierce attack dogasaurus.
Lots of HP and decent damage potential but no special abilities. A Grizzly on steroids in other words.
SAVE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT
Let your faithful companion tank 2-4 hits and then dodge-sword-sword-sword-dodge till the white terror is defeated.
Enjoy your rug and +10 Rep.

-The Dire Cucumber:
Only appears in deep forest.
You need to have the Axe equipped. Your faithful meatshield also makes this fight much easier.
Dodge, Axe, Axe, Axe, Dodge... till it goes to the great garden in the sky.
Do not forget to grab the apples and the Blue whatever!
In addition there are usually 2-3 more herbs hidden among the bushes.
You can apply the venom to 5 arrows in the inventory screen
The sapling (and the gardening) isn't implemented yet
Enjoy your +2 Town Rep.

-The Pirrates:
Only appear in the forest outskirts
You must have the damage bonus from 200 hunting skill or the poisoned arrows. You can skip using the poisoned arrows and use a single bodkin if you have the damage bonus.
You need the Sword, Armour and Warhound Titan.
Nuke the fatso.
Ferocious Bite whenever it comes up. Open with Arrow and then spam sword slashes until the dogsibody is knocked out. After that, continue slashing until gunner finishes reloading and then dodge to negate most of his damage (remember the first turn after you dodge, you recive %75 DR bonus). Continue Nuking Fatso then the defenceless and interruptible gunner.
Grab your spoils of war in the chest!
Don't forget the 2-4 herbs scattered around.

-Ze Beast!
Bigger than Gaston (in every way)
Stronger than Gaston
Uglier, much Uglier than Gaston (if you can believe that)
Immune to Poison Arrows.
No, I don't have patreon perk.

Technichally, this fight is winnable. It just takes a horrendous amount of savescumming to get the beast attack the right target (ie; you when dodge is off cooldown) and do minimum damage with each attack.

Your doggie can tank at most 4 hits during this combat. You need it to tank all 4 of those hits or you will run short of 1 swing and end defeated.
You need to ensure that he tanks the few turns when your dodge is on cd and your dodge bonus is down
The doggie needs to hit for max damage (3 on normal bite and 9 on ferocious bite I think) every time
The Beast needs to hit for minimum damage.

I don't have the save handy atm but roughly the combat goes something like this:

Save
Ferocious Bite (reload until you get max damage, 9 I think)
Save
Dodge
Reload if the beast hits doggie or hits you for more than 9-10 damage
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Musket Shot, Normal Arrow, 44 dmg + 20 bleed dmg (next turn) +20 bleed dmg (the turn after)
Reload if the beast hits anklebiter or hits you for more than 25
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Reload if the beast hits you! You want it to hit anklebiter this time as your dodge is on cd but if the anklebiter is hit for more than 25 damage, reload
Beast dies

Congaratz! You just won a fight of epic dickishness, way before you had enough gear to take it on. Now look back on your last hour wasted save scumming and curse yourself blue.

Reactions: Roman65

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
There is the tavern to buy food. They don't sell axes, nor bullets. Where the heck are weapons and armour at?

This just feels like going around in circles. No hints just feels totally random.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Market square. On the first screen (the one before the public square / where thief is being punished / shovel spawn) there is a trader sign on the upper right hand side. Try using it to get to the "General Shoppe"

Also at the beginning of the game, make a scummsave and go to the Guardhouse. There is a ~2ish % chance of Captain's Sword (Power 10, Stab) spawning there. It is the strongest weapon (atm) in the game and basically makes negats 2/5ths of the combat grind. Don't forget to grab the "HAM" and feed it to the Thief btw.

Reactions: mspman
Jul 22, 2017
Waaaaaaay ancient guide I did prep;

Re: Library Story

Here is a bit of a Walkthrough/Hints list for exploring the demo;

Perks;
-Masquerade: Start the game with a lockpick
Help (feed) the rogue at the stocks without demanding anything in return. Edit: it is and has always been stocks, not gallows. Anyone, who says otherwise is a Tongas partizan. :p

-Gilded Whip: Belle starts with +20 Submission
When you encounter the red headed thief, depending on your hunting skill, Gaston has a chance to catch the Red Headed thief. Choose the option to spank her.

-Monster Hunter: Start the game with 50 additional Hunting Skill
Beat the beast encounter in the forest

-Looser: Start the game with a set of armour
Loose 10 or 12 (not completely sure) fights

-Money Box: Start the game with 150 additional gold
Amass 750 gold pieces

-Honorary Collector:Begin the game with 5 special mushrooms
Collect at least 1 sample of all 12 plant types in the game. There is only one specimen of one of the plants (Blue something, needed for potion quest) and you need to find the "Dire Cucumber" in the forest and defeat it before you can grab it.
Eating the mushrooms in the correct order gives you a nice easter egg
SPOILER
Blue, Green, Yellow

-Hot Dog: Get yourself a hunting buddy
Buy the collar (50gp) as well as a food item from the merchant and proceed to the market square. Next to the gallows, you may see Trigger Asaurus Rex the Beastly Hunting Dog the third. Feed him some food and then pet him. If/When Gaston says he is a nice dog (I think the amount of food needed is dependent on one of the skills) you can collar him and obtain a meat shield that can tank 2-4 hits per encounter.

My take on starting perk choices:
Updated: Personally, I prefer starting the game with Doggy. Other than him, the herbalist (+500gp) is also another good way to hasten the grinding.

Walkthrough;
Atm, due to the first demo run state of the game, game systems are... quite a bit unbalanced. Between the 22 day limit, RNG and not yet implemented aspects of the game, it can be frustrating and/or a save scumming fiesta to get everything done in time.
Because of these, I'll be tackling this section in 2 parts; first I'll list the existing quests, steps to accomplish them and their possible rewards as well as the special encounters and their requirements. Then, I'll give you a step by step walkthrough that is insanely heavy on the save scumming and min-maxing to wrap up everything inside the current (0.6) time limit.

Quests:
Hungry Rogue: Market District, Central Square, Until 19.00, Until day 8 (Not yet implemented)

There is a gallows in the middle of the marketplace with a poor, hungry thief stuck in the said gallows, begging for food.
-Directly choosing to help him without asking for anything and feeding him a sandwich nets you 5-10 hunting skill and feeding him ham nets you 15-20 hunting skill.
Choosing to bully him nets you a lockpick and a book stolen from Belle at the cost of an hour, which grants you +20 on Tongas. If you editorialize the book, you will later Belle will loose 5 affinity to Tongas but gain +5 Corruption.
-Asking for rewards and then feeding him will grant you a favor from him down the line (not yet implemented)
Choosing to bully him again nets you the lockpick and the book.
-Torturing him makes him your enemy (Not yet implemented)

Red Rouge:Random encounter when you are travelling to any Town location. (so Tongas' Bookshop and Belle's Cottage are not included)

Skill check (Hunting ) determines if you notice some light fingers on your purse. Failure means loosing 5 to 10 gold. Critical Failure adds insult to injury by an additional chance of loosing 10 Respect for Gaston.
If you pass the skill check, you capture the Rouge.
-Spanking her nets you the achievement and probably an enemy later on (not yet implemented).
-Letting her go nets you lockpicks and possibly some help later on (not yet implemented).
-Taking her to the watch gets you nothing and some quest hooks for later
-Demanding "Services" gets you a handjob. (Possibly an action for aCreme Fountain achievement? Maybe?)

Innocent Belle: Before you can get on with more serious training you need to teach her the basics of sex.

Unique Encounters:
-The Unlucky Nomad will be raped by a Polar Bear in the middle of the Desert:
You can run into this guy after day 3 in both forest (The large, deep green zone) and forest outskirts (The 3 part yellowish green zone, the one next to the Hut in the forest).
The damage bonus from 200 hunting skill is nice as otherwise, you will need some RNG.
You need the Sword, Leather Armour and Rexasaurus the Toothless meatshield fierce attack dogasaurus.
Lots of HP and decent damage potential but no special abilities. A Grizzly on steroids in other words.
SAVE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT
Let your faithful companion tank 2-4 hits and then dodge-sword-sword-sword-dodge till the white terror is defeated.
Enjoy your rug and +10 Rep.

-The Dire Cucumber:
Only appears in deep forest.
You need to have the Axe equipped. Your faithful meat shield also makes this fight much easier.
Dodge, Axe, Axe, Axe, Dodge... till it goes to the great garden in the sky.
Do not forget to grab the apples and the Blue whatever!
In addition there are usually 2-3 more herbs hidden among the bushes.
You can apply the venom to 5 arrows in the inventory screen
The sapling (and the gardening) isn't implemented yet
Enjoy your +2 Town Rep.

-The Pirates:
Only appear in the forest outskirts
You must have the damage bonus from 200 hunting skill or the poisoned arrows. You can skip using the poisoned arrows and use a single bodkin if you have the damage bonus.
You need the Sword, Armour and Warhound Titan.
Nuke the fatso.
Ferocious Bite whenever it comes up. Open with Arrow and then spam sword slashes until the dogsibody is knocked out. After that, continue slashing until gunner finishes reloading and then dodge to negate most of his damage (remember the first turn after you dodge, you receive %75 DR bonus). Continue Nuking Fatso then the defenceless and interruptible gunner.
Grab your spoils of war in the chest!
Don't forget the 2-4 herbs scattered around.

-Ze Beast!
Bigger than Gaston (in every way)
Stronger than Gaston
Uglier, much Uglier than Gaston (if you can believe that)
Immune to Poison Arrows.
No, I don't have patreon perk.

Technically, this fight is winnable. It just takes a horrendous amount of save scumming to get the beast attack the right target (ie; you when dodge is off cooldown) and do minimum damage with each attack.

Your doggie can tank at most 4 hits during this combat. You need it to tank all 4 of those hits or you will run short of 1 swing and end defeated.
You need to ensure that he tanks the few turns when your dodge is on cd and your dodge bonus is down
The doggie needs to hit for max damage (3 on normal bite and 9 on ferocious bite I think) every time
The Beast needs to hit for minimum damage.

I don't have the save handy atm but roughly the combat goes something like this:

Save
Ferocious Bite (reload until you get max damage, 9 I think)
Save
Dodge
Reload if the beast hits doggie or hits you for more than 9-10 damage
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Musket Shot, Normal Arrow, 44 dmg + 20 bleed dmg (next turn) +20 bleed dmg (the turn after)
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Reload if the beast hits you! You want it to hit anklebiter this time as your dodge is on cd but if the anklebiter is hit for more than 25 damage, reload
Beast dies

Congrats! You just won a fight of epic dickishness, way before you had enough gear to take it on. Now look back on your last hour wasted save scumming and curse yourself blue.
Unfortunately I've already done this and I haven't received anything. I know it use to work on an older version but it doesn't seem to work now or it is glitching on me not sure which.
Also I'm not sure why but i've got 2 games going and 1 I have gotten to the mushrooms and another almost to the same point but still can't find the mushrooms.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
You need to get the "Ze Grande Book of Mushrooms" from the cottage and read it before you can interact with the bush the mushrooms are hidden under. (You also need a shovel)

Jul 22, 2017
You need to get the "Ze Grande Book of Mushrooms" from the cottage and read it before you can interact with the bush the mushrooms are hidden under. (You also need a shovel)
I don't remember ever reading the book... just had shovel in inventory and just clicked a bush and got the mushrooms unless it was when I was reading the mushroom encyclopedia.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Market square. On the first screen (the one before the public square / where thief is being punished / shovel spawn) there is a trader sign on the upper right hand side. Try using it to get to the "General Shoppe"

Also at the beginning of the game, make a scummsave and go to the Guardhouse. There is a ~2ish % chance of Captain's Sword (Power 10, Stab) spawning there. It is the strongest weapon (atm) in the game and basically makes negats 2/5ths of the combat grind. Don't forget to grab the "HAM" and feed it to the Thief btw.

Thank you.
Some of the things to pick are NOT easy to find. IMHO

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry, don't have much time for an in-depth guide but here is a little guide to power grind the first two-three in-game days to max your stats, gear and pouch, leaving the rest to your exploration and experimentation;
Caution: contains mind numbing amounts of save scumming.

Start a new game;
-Choose HotDog, Collector and Patreon as your Perks
-Stay at home
---Use both options (talk & train) with the doggy
SAVE
-Move to the "Lakeside Beach"
SCUMMSAVE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---Reload until the bottle of wine and one of the 4 piles of gold spawn; 5+ gp and the wine is what's needed here.
---Guzzle down the wine for a sweet +10 Hunting and -10 Knowledge, which is a null issue as you are already at 0
-Move to the "Guardhouse"
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until the "Captain's Sword" spawns. Grab it and the turkey leg that claims to be "Ham"
---Refill the empty wine bottle by clicking on the casket.
-Move to the "Market Square"
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until the Shovel spawns.
---Click on the Merchant's sign post to open up the shop inventory
---Sell the Shovel and the refilled bottle of Wine
---Equip Captain's Sword and your Musket
---Move to the Stocks and Interact with the Thief
---Feed him the "Ham"
SAVE
---Reload until you get +20 Hunting
-Move to the "Inn"
---Buy 4 doggy treats
---Go to the dining area for a glimpse at the Mayor
-Move to "Gaston's Magnificent Abode"
---Train the dog in the ways of the hunt (1/4)
-Move to the "Bookke Shoppe"
---Click on the patreon book for a +70 Hunting and +100 Knowledge boost
---Click on the Bookshelf
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you get +9 Knowledge
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
-Move to "Belle's House"
---Enter her room
---Search her Wardrobe for a trophy
---Paint her bottom with thine seed
---Put everything back to how it was
---Light the oil lamp
---Check her drawers
---Leave her money alone
---Read a book (+10 Knowledge)

Day 2
-Stay at home
---Train the dog in the ways of the hunt (2/4)
-Move to the "Shoppe de Bookke"

SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
SCUMMSAVE
-Move to the "Guardhouse"
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you get a full bottle of wine or an double spawn of an empty bottle and a cork that you can refill.
-Move to the "Forest" (The middle zone, the one around the Binkertelle's hut)
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you get a "Grizzly & 3 Wolves" encounter
SAVE
---Beat them and reload until you get a quadruple pelt loot.

Day 3
-Go to Work
---Start Emma's quest chain
---Save before she leaves
---Skip the text and reload until you earn 16gp
-Go to "Le Mansion de Gastonne"
---Train the dog in the ways of the hunt (3/4)
-Go to the Market place
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you get the "Mayor Encounter 1"
---Sell the Pelts
---Buy the Axe
-Go to "Forest"
SCUMMSAVE
SAVE
---Loot the d3 random flowers and mushrooms and whatnot on the screen
---Continue hunting via the action menu
SCUMMSAVE
SAVE
---Continue hunting via the action menu
SCUMMSAVE
SAVE
-Go to the map screen and select the "Forest"
SCUMMSAVE
SAVE

Edit: Oops, somehow I skipped over day 4. will rewrite & repost it soonish.

Day 5
Hmm, I'm pretty certain this game was supposed to be about a girl called Belle...
-Go To work
---Oh! Hey! Look! Belle does exist! Let's sell her an introductory text about mathematics in the form of "69 and other fun numbers"
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you earn 16 gold from your sales
-Go to "La Maison de Belle "
SCUMMSAVE
---reload until she isn't there
---replace her rose
-Go to the "Inn"
---Buy 4 more DoggysaurusRex Treats
-Go back to the "New Home of the Tentacle Sapling"
SCUMMSAVE
---Reload until you get the scene where Belle discovers your gift and earns +5 Herbalism
-Go to "Alchemist's Hut"
---Grab the 2 books about Mushrooms and read them
-Go to "Magic Cucumber"
---Grab the Majik Mushrooms
-Go to "Gaston's Fortress"
---Train the doggy
-Go to the "Lake Shore"
---(This is just a timewaster step) If any of the remaining 3 gold piles spawn, grab them. Along with any sticks.
-Go to "Belle's Window"
--Perform your midnight visit for a +5 Bed Skills +5 Corruption.

whatevsbro

Sep 3, 2017
Is anybody else concerned about the files in the downloads? Looking mighty suspicious to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, please!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hello guys!
Let's start with the main thing:
Download links:
PC:

MAC:

Password for patrons:
home reading

Link for $5+ patrons password:

Passwords don't impact the new content in this version, but will help you if you suddenly decide to start the game from the beginning. In this case don't forget to enter the password before beginning of the game in the start menu.
As we've already said, we added a new educational interactive into the game (Gaston's Training quest).
In order to access it, you need to start the quest for Bed Skills level 2, convince Belle to start learning Gaston, then to see a couple of familiar training scenes... After that you will have the opportunity to try out the educational interactive episode, the idea of which, by the way, was appeared from the writing of Gaston's Training quest itself.
Pay attention that if you load the previous saves, then your progress of the quest for Bed Skills 2 level is supposed to be reset, even if you've already completed it. Version 0.94b should support saving from versions 0.94 and 0.93.
We recommend to try repeatedly different options - the results may be unexpected.:) In addition, pay attention to the fact that the teacher's outfit changes as you progress the educational quest, which has an impact on the educational interactive.
Now some words about the workflow.
Despite the fact that the new educational interactive is the largest at the moment in our game, the work on it took an inadmissibly long time :( Of course, we tried to make this interactive episode different from the previous ones (there are some real-time elements here - try to click on the "flashing" buttons as quickly as possible at the right moments! ^__^). But in general - we made a couple of important conclusions for ourselves:
1. As for 0.95. We're going to release it fully at once. No divisions into pieces. And if all of a sudden 0.95b appears, it will be kind of hotfixes and no more.
2. For 0.95, we'll definitely refine all game mechanics. Further versions are assumed to be full of content (as far as possible of course).
3. Expect significant progress in the plot.
4. Now we're going to focus fully on LS 0.95 and won't waste time on any intermediate versions.
Thanks a lot for your support and patience, friends! Work continues. So wait for good news on our projects!
P.S. We are sure that there may be the couple (or even more) of particularly tricky bugs in the game, as is usually the case. So feel free to write us to xallat8@yandex.ru with your reports and saves.
P.P.S. In the nearest future, we'll announce the results of our festive lottery. Let us only get a little sleep and have some rest. :)

Lynn

May 21, 2017
1. As for 0.95. We're going to release it fully at once. No divisions into pieces. And if all of a sudden 0.95b appears, it will be kind of hotfixes and no more.
Except that 0.95 was announced, like, a year ago, and since then only parts of it were released one at a time. But I suppose that's not dividing the update into pieces.

Reactions: joeblow7314

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Thanks Zelle8.

@inwisibleq , it's useless. I can't trigger the new content with my saves from 0.94; even with using the reset function for the quest. Belle never appears at Gaston's place for me (but I still have the messages at the begining of the day that Belle and Gaston have an appointement).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks Zelle8.

@inwisibleq , it's useless. I can't trigger the new content with my saves from 0.94; even with using the reset function for the quest. Belle never appears at Gaston's place for me (but I still have the messages at the begining of the day that Belle and Gaston have an appointement).
Ye got the same issue sadly. Lets hope a bug fix comes out soon.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes