Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
thanks for shareing!

i skipped the last update
is something new - i mean really new stuff, not still milking the patrons - and worth a new run?

aeb94

Jul 26, 2018
thanks for shareing!

i skipped the last update
is something new - i mean really new stuff, not still milking the patrons - and worth a new run?
I thing there is no much to see. I hope that 0.95 bring some good staff

LDeetz

Sep 27, 2017
how does the password work? input the password but nothing happen
When you first launch the program "Password" should be the second entry under "New Game". Click Password and on the area that appears enter the current Patreon Password (Which changes every couple releases). Currently this is "home reading" without the quotation marks. IF entered correctly you will hear a fanfare soundeffect.

When You start a new game after successfully entering the password you will be able to select 3 startup bonuses instead of the normal 2 and a Patreon only startup bonus will be availible to choose from. (Note: all but Patreon Startup bonus must be unlocked by in-game achievements) I personally choose Patreon, Hot-Dog and Loser (armor) after which it is easy to survive hunting and therefore get money more easily.

In the Bookstore there is a clickable purple book that offer a ONE TIME bonus of +100 Knowledge & +70 Hunting Points

As of .94b Binkertelle will also give an Invisibility Cloak once Knowledge and Hunting is both at 150 or greater.

Also I believe that the password has unlocked further possibilities along some storylines, but I always use the pass so I don't know of any differences off-hand other than what events the Invisibility Cloak unlocks.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
When you first launch the program "Password" should be the second entry under "New Game". Click Password and on the area that appears enter the current Patreon Password (Which changes every couple releases). Currently this is "home reading" without the quotation marks. IF entered correctly you will hear a fanfare soundeffect.

When You start a new game after successfully entering the password you will be able to select 3 startup bonuses instead of the normal 2 and a Patreon only startup bonus will be availible to choose from. (Note: all but Patreon Startup bonus must be unlocked by in-game achievements) I personally choose Patreon, Hot-Dog and Loser (armor) after which it is easy to survive hunting and therefore get money more easily.

In the Bookstore there is a clickable purple book that offer a ONE TIME bonus of +100 Knowledge & +70 Hunting Points

As of .94b Binkertelle will also give an Invisibility Cloak once Knowledge and Hunting is both at 150 or greater.

Also I believe that the password has unlocked further possibilities along some storylines, but I always use the pass so I don't know of any differences off-hand other than what events the Invisibility Cloak unlocks.
now i understand, thank you very much

LDeetz

Sep 27, 2017
How to enable console
Open with a text editor "GAME"\renpy\common\00console.rpy

CTRL + F (Find) config.console
Set to True
Like: config.console = True
Save File

In game press Shift + O (not 0) to open Console

Save before applying any cheats as the may break game or cause crash and lose progress

All the cheats I know of (and tested most):

store.achievs_points = 14
- how many starting bonuses you can use (Only useful on Startup Bonus page) Note: There are 15 selections, 3 can't be unlocked yet, 1 can't be selected and you can only select Loser's Armor or Rusty Sword not both. Essentially, there is only 10 selectable bonuses right now

Gaston.inventory.gold = 9999
- how much gold you have
Gaston.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Gaston.hp = 9999 -
your total hit points
store.Gaston.hunting = 200
- hunting skill
store.Gaston.knowledge = 200
- knowledge
store.Gaston.ga_authority = 100
- reputation of Gaston. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.to_authority = 100
- reputation of Tongas. Currently (9.4b) unimplemented
store.Gaston.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Gaston.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Gaston.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Gaston.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

Dog.hp_max = 9999
- MUST SET otherwise next fight will default to normal HP
store.Dog.hp = 9999
- dogs total hit points
store.Dog.str = 999
- attack multiplier
store.Dog.speed = 100
- ***Maybe dodge OR attacks per turn *Another user says more than 100 can be laggy
store.Dog.defence = 100
- probably lowers received damage
store.Dog.luck = 100
- probably lowers received attacks effectiveness

store.Belle.sex = 300
- Bed Skills. Fist set to 100 then complete "Handiwork" quest, then 200 and "Who's Teaching Who?" quest, followed by 300 which has no quest yet (almost certainly sex). Any different can game break.
store.Belle.exz = 100
- Higher than 199 causes crashing. Willingness to show her body
store.Belle.corruption = 300
- ***Maybe willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (not wear panties, skinny-dip, semi-public masturbation)
store.Belle.dominance = -50
- Lowers resistance to orders/requests
store.Belle.gardening = 100
- ***Maybe Tentacle Tree milking effectiveness

store.Belle.ga_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry
store.Belle.to_relations = 100
- 100 is full happiness, anything higher changes back to 100 after Belle gets angry

store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
- Willingness to comply with orders
store.Betsy.corruption = 300
- Willing to do different acts after unlocked or act more indecent (Handjob, blowjobs, masturbation)

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Well i dont blame then, on one side they release so little content in large ammounts of Time, on the other hand, they still get paid over 1500, so i dont know whos the bigger idiot, dev or patreons.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Well i dont blame then, on one side they release so little content in large ammounts of Time, on the other hand, they still get paid over 1500, so i dont know whos the bigger idiot, dev or patreons.
Both

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes