Unity - Abandoned - The Life Sim [v0.1a] [12DGAMES]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Garrexalfa

I liked it. There are a couple of problems, but I don't know how I had a good time. The money and corruption need adjustments, in the beginning it is way too hard to get the ground running, but once you get 50 corruption is kinda impossible to lose. The visuals are not that appealing, either from an artistic or from a technical point of view. The interactions were good. I liked the female perspective when the brother asked her to undress for money. I couldn't understand how making an 18+ stream doesn't corrupt the protagonist, I suppose it's because of balance. My last criticism is that when you finally get to have sex with your brother, there's almost no dialog. I would like the protagonist to be more seductive instead of just going straight to sex because both characters have 100 corruption. Regardless of everything, I really liked the idea. Keep it up!

PD: 12DGAMES is a nice name. Your icon is cool too.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HumanityPhantom

Balance is horrible, almost impossible to make a profit from working so you can focus on corruption, or stay above 100 bucks to not get a game over while grinding corruption, so no matter what you get a game over. Most likely this way to encourage you to buy the code for cheats on dev's patreon. Do not waste your time.