EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CH9 Banner.png

Overview:
You play as Rob, a young college student struggling to get by. His family is poor and they seem to not care about him after a strange event between his parents a few years back. Rob accepts the fact that his mother and father don’t really acknowledge him anymore and give all their love to his sister. The story picks up when Rob accepts an invitation to a poker game, where the events change his life forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Uncle Loco
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches: *
Extras: Name Changer Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Diamonds (poker).png CH3 20.png CH3 42.png CH3 129.png CH4 Z60.png CH4 Z128.png CH4 Z11.png CH5 Z132.png CH5 31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Oh? Are those all the tags listed or are there future ones planned?
Including the stuff mentioned in the overview spoiler.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
THX! Please add the Tags in the Tag List above and it would be nice if the future tags were displayed in the Genre department! ;) (y)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
May want to add the game engine to the post (in addition to the tags as others have mentioned). As it stands it just says it's a VN.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Sees Harem - YES!

Then see's "this game has dark themes such as death, killing, torture, talks of RAPE and other violent actions.
this got me worried.. don't mind some graphic violence, my concern is the rape stuff.

NTR PLANNED? Hope not!

Also by saying it will has dark themes i am not holding my breath with it being a "HAREM" when you say "if you looking for reality, go somewhere else" will this game have supernatural elements then? what's that all about?

Plus if it's any girls who can be in your harem or LIs who talks about being raped is kinda iffy with me..... not feeling it, and most harem fans not gonna feel it either. Now if they are not LIs then ok, fine.

also what are the future tags?

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
death, killing, torture, talks of rape, and other violent actions

if MC is doing this shit i dont mind....key word is IF, but dev looks hanging a lot in WVM and riples and de luca threads so probably good sight :)

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes