Others - Completed - The Lord of Isekai Brothels [Final] [FShadow]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This rating is for the final version.

Absolutely fantastic game.
    The only way it could possibly be improved upon is if it expanded and added more fetish content as it is all currently very vanilla.

I will say, it's not a quick game either as each objective takes time and you are apparently a character in a world where nobody ever had anything but vaginal sex since blowjobs and titjobs are literally seen as some crazy new thing invented by "those damn reincarnators" with their broken cheat skills".

Overall, it's a very enjoyable game, not requiring you to have in-depth knowledge of management systems in order to have a profitable time, especially since you can turn off the obligatory debt repayment system at the beginning of the game (I recommend it since that's a tired and annoying theme in management games).

It has a similar vibe to Interspecies Reviewers, only from the other side of things, which is fun.
    The only weird thing about the game to me really is that you have to raise the prostitute's satisfaction with you during sex and they'll eventually fall in love with you and be willing to work for you...because you know, prostitutes totally are just in it for the hope of finding love.