Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Overview:
'The Lost Chapters' is a modern fantasy, erotic visual novel with a heavy focus on romance and relationships. In 'The Lost Chapters' we follow Eve. Adopted by a family consisting of a single mother and her daughter, she had a tough life growing up in the suburbs. A struggling economy following a recent global pandemic made things all that more difficult for their family of three. When all seems lost, Eve receives a response to her job application as a teacher at Mara Institute, a world class teaching institution, with an extremely generous paycheck. This could be it, a panacea to all her family's problems. However, isn't there a saying about things that appear too good to be true? All these, while something ugly starts to stir under all the glamour and bustle of the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Asura Interactive - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Fan Sign 2 - Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Scene4.130.jpg Scene3.36.jpg Scene3.116.jpg Scene03.224.jpg Screenshot_10.png Cover.001.png Screenshot_9.png Scene4.200.jpg Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Scene3.9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nice intro or preview or teaser or intial release or proof of concept or what the heck.

I find it very promising. The character models look nice. The render qualitiy is very good.
The setting is interesting. Gonna keep an eye out for further updates.

So keep it up and most important have fun creating your VN Agni2013/Asura Interactive.

Edit: Just replayed it another time and I like that choices do make a difference.
That's how a VN is supposed to work. Sadly alot don't.

Last edited:

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
I'm going to download this novel now, depending on what I think of it initially, I come back here and give a note ... But from the images it looks promising.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
doidera
Thank you for your comment. I will add the fake choices to skip scenes one would rather not see.

Khairus I am more focused on setting up the world and the narrative as of now. In future as the story gets more spread out? Sure.

nazaguerrero Well every story has to start somewhere. Hopefully you will enjoy what comes up next. :)

TiffanyMonroe Good question. I am afraid I don't plan on adding transformation for MC or anyone as of yet. This is mainly to avoid feature creep this early for the project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khairus
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes