EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Episode-3-banner.jpg

Overview:
A story about violence, betrayal, lust, revenge, and of course... Love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-11
Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer: SpeedPostX - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 U1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(Ep. 5 U1): - - -
Mac
(Ep. 5 U1): - - - -
Android
(Ep. 5 U1): - - -
Others: Ep. 5 U1 Hotfix

Xmas Special 22

Extras: German Translation* - Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you IBeith for sharing the links!

ep3_mika_and_ash_scene_(47).jpg call(3).png ep3_hospital_scene(201).jpg ep4_s18_cynthia_scene_(11).jpg c(99).png ep3_bathroom_scene_(68).jpg e3ls2_(19).jpg e3ls2_(30).jpg ep3_hospital_scene(17).jpg ep3_jen_drive_scene(1).jpg ep3_ash_scene_(60).jpg ep3_hospital_scene(255).jpg ep4_s23_mikayla_scene_(133).jpg ep4_s3_sleeping_scene_(17).jpg ep4_s3_sleeping_scene_(56).jpg ep4_s6_drive_with_Jill_scene_(8).jpg ep1_s1_n(3).jpg ep1_s1_n(47).jpg ep4_s10_encounter_with_dixie_scene_(112).jpg ep4_s14_maya_scene_(38).jpg ep4_s14_maya_scene_(64).jpg ep4_s15_morning_training_scene_(55).jpg ep4_s16_tara_scene_(25).jpg ep4_s21_office_scene_(52).jpg ep4_s23_mikayla_scene_(128).jpg ep4_s26_chloe_scene_(39).jpg ep4_s27_miss_garcia_scene_(7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Never been 1st going to check it out will share thoughts after.. good luck dev.

Edit: Somewhat brief but episode is yet to come... I like what I saw so far but there are a lot of questions about what's actually going.
So Far:
Artwork is pretty good, character interactions are pretty good a nice mix of seriousness and playfulness even though there's no actual lewd yet except for part of a dream sequence. Not uncommon for a prologue or first release. Music matches the story and environment, I am interested to figure out more of the story so maybe if we can piece together the past events that would help. Overall looking forward to more and again good luck to the dev. One suggestion if the dev follows this thread when you give us the option to label a relationship other than the default being friend maybe a hint as to who this person is to us historically speaking. Like were we neighbors did we live in the same house no spoilers or anything just something to help guide us in deciding... Luckily I guessed correctly or at least I think I did. Other than that no real complaints.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
One of the first to arrive. That's a first for me. Let's give it a ride.

Edit: I agree with Wasted Talent's evaluation overall. I would add fixing typo's and grammar as soon as possible. It will only leave you open to negative reviews if you don't. Loved Ashley! Very hot :love:

Last edited:

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
The randomly capitalized words and random assortment of commas doesn't instill a lot of confidence toward the writing...
Yeah, thought the same as well, but they do say in the Dev Notes that English isn't their first language so it sorta makes sense (though I'm not sure in which language random words in the middle of sentences are capitalized ... maybe it was just an issue where they translated specific words when writing it and the translator program they used capitalized the word that was translated?). It looks like there isn't much of that in the spoiler under the summary so maybe it's not that bad in game?

EDIT: It's not better in game. But, on the bright side, so far I can tell what's trying to be said so it's just a little distracting that capitalization/punctuation are a bit off (and a little misspelling here and there, or a word that is close to what it should be).

Last edited:

DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
Hint's about the relationships would be good. Also needs proofreading and the interracial tag I would think. I'll check it out again in a few updates time.

Reactions: Flanex and tj123

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, thought the same as well, but they do say in the Dev Notes that English isn't their first language so it sorta makes sense (though I'm not sure in which language random words in the middle of sentences are capitalized ... maybe it was just an issue where they translated specific words when writing it and the translator program they used capitalized the word that was translated?). It looks like there isn't much of that in the spoiler under the summary so maybe it's not that bad in game?
What that tells me is "Americans will throw money at my patreon so I wrote in english"

• Haha
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was kinda cute, though apart from proofreading I'd suggest dropping "little" and "big" before whatever we can write as relationships with Ashley, cause if we won't write "brother"/"sister" it just looks weird (like the default is "friend" and I don't see many people calling each other "big friend" and "little friend" every few sentences). There was enough choices imo for scenes with Ashley, but there were none during a meeting; I think an option to leave the meeting at *certain* point could add to the immersion (even though most of players would probably do what MC did anyway). All in all I liked the beginning, I like Ashley, I'll be back for more.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
SpeedPostx hey I recommend you, if possible, put a list of planned tags in genre and maybe some info in dev notes, although I don't think many find it a problem that it's slowburn (as long as you don't do like other games that put dreams to fill that or they take 2 years to show "real" sex :KEK: .....) I think the most striking thing might be "I have hardcore stuff planned for later", what do you mean by hardcore? That's why I go back to the first thing I said, the best thing is to put planned tags in genre and some info in dev notes if the content is avoidable (that the mc prevents it from happening, not that the player avoids seeing it or skips it) and with that we know what public you want to attract. (so those who are not interested simply ignore it)

Good Luck Dev.

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes