VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lost Outlander [Act I 0.1] [Lodge of Dreamers]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lodgeofdreamers

Sep 28, 2020
main promo 1.png

Overview:
This story is about a gifted boy who tries to hide his intelligence from people around him. Things seem to be going well for him until his life reaches a turning point. What does the future hold for him...?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-15
Release Date: 2020-12-22
Developer: LodgeOfDreamers - -
Censored: No
Version: Act 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- -
Android: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Prologue

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

confront 2.png exam 4_choice.png office 13.png dream 2.png prof 26.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Two things,

1) Game needs a lot more choices, specifically I dislike games where I can't avoid sex with people.

2) Am I supposed to detest the main character? Because I really do. He's a smug asshole and I was happy he ended up being tossed in front of a truck.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Nice first release. Long enough. Good render. Interesting story. Not so simp high school mc. A bit of a prick but not inceton mc prick level.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Two things,

1) Game needs a lot more choices, specifically I dislike games where I can't avoid sex with people.

2) Am I supposed to detest the main character? Because I really do. He's a smug asshole and I was happy he ended up being tossed in front of a truck.
well at least he is smart, or he is supposed to be. i already lost the track of how many times i rage quit from a game because the male mc is just stupid.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Outlandish times call 4 outlander rescues!

Welcome to the fringe of human past to future skip the present land of the lost.

sex with people
That is the point of any interaction - getting to know people the juicy+dripping kind of meet and greet!

He's a smug asshole
Man in the mirror, friend!

lonely joker team up
That just defeats the lonesome part of the gig - just ask harley, she would know!

he is smart
Players have to feel immersed enough to throbb through what ever hoops game throws at them, no ?!

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It was an okay start. A couple of technical things were annoying to me:
  • typing in the phone chat is not needed, a click should be enough to go forward to the next message in the dialog
  • try to load the dialog box with the scene change because excessive clicking just to keep story going forward isn't fun and I'd like my mouse to have a longer lifespan (in other words cut out using pause after every scene change) ;)
Let's see what kind of a cliff we'll have... :D

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The plot premise is decent, the player gets the MC perspective, and any reaction from the MC is just the impact he has on other characters and then we get their thoughts at that moment.
I hope the dev has plans on redoing the MC to a less dumb prick.

Overview:
"This story is about a "GIFTED" boy who tries to hide his intelligence...
:sneaky: leaving everything to his DICK."

Written by: This girl... girl.png

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So this is going to be one of those peter parker moments when he starts off as a nerd, but in the end he's going to be one of those bad ass characters with gifted a power...hmm interesting pretty enjoyable game if I say so myself that ending though damn those guys are really going to get it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote